Denver Media Use Injuries As Excuse For SB Slaughter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: Denver Media Use Injuries As Excuse For SB Slaughter

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

I don't think Fox had his team ready

neither did BB aganst the donkos

No, I think the Oline was over matched, Mankins had a horrible game and Wendell is too small, when Talib went out, the odds became too long. It was different.   But Bb will say this after every loss, have to play better, have to coach better. The only playoff game I remember is the Balt game that I would say Bb didn't have them ready and maybe the jets?.

but what we are talking about here is did the broncs lose because of injuries, and I said it was more fox

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"What the H ELL was going on in here all season regarding the pats??"

Injuries to certain players absolutely are a reason why teams don't have great seasons. 

In particular QBs. Example: Brady or Manning or Rodgers goes out, next man up doesn't work. You're out for the year. It happens. 

That's not the case with your team as you don't have a player like that currently. You're in a "next man up" situation at every position on the field.

That said the Seahawks were the best team. They deserve to be champions and that was blatanly obvious. 

Anyhow that would undermine that is wrong. And: the Broncos deserve to be AFC champions. 

The rest is sore loserism. And the only thing worse than that is troll loserism. I'll let you guess what that is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"neither did BB aganst the donkos"

Yup. We were outplayed, outcoached in all three phases of the game. BB said it himself and he was right. 

His disciples in this forum have trouble with that but BB is man enough to admit it and move on. 

He's also very proud of his team and all they overcame. As he should be. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

What a joke? Denver completely rolled over in the second half.

Homer hung his head and the team followed...Brady for all the naysayers has never given up like that.

Those blaming injuries on Denver demise...please explain why offense for Denver failed to show up...they were healthy on. Offense loaded with talent and the weather was a non issue. 

SB gave new meaning to Orange Crush! Haaaaa

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to FishTaco64's comment:

So that was reason enough to just quit in the second half? I don't care how bad this Pats team was getting beat, I can assure not one player on the roster would have quit fighting like the Broncos did.

The broncos follow the path of their leader. Gomie mailed it in before halftime because he was made to look like a high school kid out there. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

That SB matchup was a superpowered, record setting offense going against a physical, swarming, fast defense.  Denver's O and the Seahawks' D were both healthy.  It wasn't even close who wanted it more and who was better prepared.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Did a NE fan just say that the Denver media was using the injury excuse?

What the H ELL was going on in here all season regarding the pats??

It's not an excuse around here fool. The fact that we made it all the way to the AFC championship game despite the injuries was a good thing.

As for excuses...you made the claim that your pathetic Jets had a successful season because evryone picked them to go winless. THAT is an excuse as well as a transparent lie since you could not produce a single instance of anyone making that statement.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

That SB matchup was a superpowered, record setting offense going against a physical, swarming, fast defense.  Denver's O and the Seahawks' D were both healthy.  It wasn't even close who wanted it more and who was better prepared.   

Absolutely. As several other posters have already stated, the Broncos did not look like they were prepared.

How can "the best offense in NFL history" and, allegedly, "the greatest QB of all-time", screw-up their opening drive with that bad snap safety? Hearing Peyton subsequently whine about crowd noise as the reason is laughable. How typical this is, from The Picasso of Choke Artists.

Come on, the league multi-time MVP, deemed to be a coach of the field, and, as a QB, the GOAT...is blaming crowd noise??

This is why I grow sick whenever I hear the media lavishly praise this guy...and why I can't stand him. He's never heard an excuse that he didn't like.

Judging from this article in the Denver press, Manning's excusaphobia is contagious. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I thought some Manning fan on this board said it was the refs.  

I think they must have got the Jets locker room and nothing good could come from that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

I don't think Fox had his team ready

neither did BB aganst the donkos

No, I think the Oline was over matched, Mankins had a horrible game and Wendell is too small, when Talib went out, the odds became too long. It was different.   But Bb will say this after every loss, have to play better, have to coach better. The only playoff game I remember is the Balt game that I would say Bb didn't have them ready and maybe the jets?.

but what we are talking about here is did the broncs lose because of injuries, and I said it was more fox

Kansas Patriot is an anti-BB troll at this point.  He's an older male in his 60s or maybe 70s and clearly does not remember the pre Kraft years.

Leave it to someone like that to pretend the injuries didn't matter for the PAts to get to a SB.

LOL, actually I think i've mentioned this you before i'm 54.

if you and your troll brigrade want to sulk in the fact that injuries did the patriots in go ahead, it was one factor, but not the only factor.

BB is doing a lousy job as GM/coach since 2005. we have lost three big games due to defense giving up late TDs and not being able to hold leads.

i think there are many leveled headed fans here that would agree that BB has slipped. he prepared for the broncos poorly.

should have brought them to denver 3-4 days early to adjust to the altitude. that's why TB was overthrowing on his long passes.

that's why our o-line and defense got gassed.

you go ahead and keep lapping your jets, jints, dolts and donkos troll buddies

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Bronco fans are still wondering and whining about the SB slaughter: http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_25154633/paige-why-broncos-didnt-win-super-bowl-is

LOL!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Without reading the link, i know that is a bunch of hooey.  But it is not like such excuse making is unprecedented.  Pats fans and your locals perfected that art long long ago. 

Consider Denver's rant flattery. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

For those that don't read the article; Woody Paige said that Denver played a weak schedule, John Fox didn't earn his paycheck and Manning melted down.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Without reading the link, i know that is a bunch of hooey.  But it is not like such excuse making is unprecedented.  Pats fans and your locals perfected that art long long ago. 

Consider Denver's rant flattery. 

Hey Gomez...the GOAT excuse-maker wears jersey #18 and plays for Denver.

LOL!!!! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Did a NE fan just say that the Denver media was using the injury excuse?

What the H ELL was going on in here all season regarding the pats??

It's not an excuse around here fool. The fact that we made it all the way to the AFC championship game despite the injuries was a good thing.

As for excuses...you made the claim that your pathetic Jets had a successful season because evryone picked them to go winless. THAT is an excuse as well as a transparent lie since you could not produce a single instance of anyone making that statement.

I agree but you have to understand about these pathetic jets fans like this leon one win is a successful season for them because they've been use to many years of misery and disappointment from the jets it's the only thing they can hold on too besides the rivers of  tears they spewed down the hudson river every  season when their team fails them as always lol.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

LOL!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

They spoiled themselves running up the score on cupcakes during the regular season, then shat their jocks in the SB

The Broncos played a marshmellowy soft scedule, which led to 55 Peyton TD passes, and the #1 seed in the AFC. Let's see what they can do in 2014, when they go up against the NFC West teams.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

This year's SB was just like ol' times in Indy:

LOL!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts