Denver or San Diego?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nooyorkachusettes. Show Nooyorkachusettes's posts

Denver or San Diego?

Who to root for?

I love to see the Chargers lose... but do we want to play in Denver again in the playoffs? 

Also, I am kind of rooting for McDaniels to do well... kind of fun to watch a coach who looks like a kid in a candy store. 

Either way, I think if we did play in Denver again it would be a totally different outcome...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Re: Denver or San Diego?

Denver will win

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I said MacD was in for a long year.  I said he was the 2nd coming of Cam Cameron.  Needless to say, I'm eating heaping helpings of crow.  All the while however, I was hoping I was wrong.  Tonight though, I am hoping for a Chargers win.  It is in our best interest for all AFC teams with records better than ours to lose games.  Sorry MacD.  As much as it pains me to cheer for the same team as jbolted, I must do so.  As much as it pains me to see all of these Chargers fans gloat tomorrow (I live in SoCal), I must do so.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

I am rooting for Denver. Props to McDaniel for keeping things together after the Cutler debacle and showing the NFL that he can develop someone like Kyle Orton.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

i hate sd

but I think they are due and I think den is due to come back down to earth

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

me too dj, me too!  tastes like chicken.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

i am also routing for  Mcdaniels, gaffney, graham etc

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

I'm pulling for SD.  I hate SD, but hate Denver more (not because of McDaniels or last weekend.. just because I never have liked them).

Can't stand Denver and would LOVE to see their undefeated season go down tonight.  I'd love to see their "awesome D" get smoked in the second half.  Brady could've/would've/should've, but he didn't in the second half. I'd love to see Rivers carve them up. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

The Chargers stars on offense will win this (close) game. 
    Let me share the 3 last scores of Denver @ SD.
    SD 48-20
    SD 23-3
    SD 52-21 
    that's by 28,20 & 31 respectively.
    Will SD win by 3tds? no, but they will win. 
    I'm leaving for the Q, see ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_RKPGS2vwM

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I expect San Dago to win this game, but it wouldn't bother me too much if they don't -- Denver is feeding off this "The Broncos are the worst undefeated team in the league" nonsense and the more the Donks win, the less they will have a chip on their shoulder and the more they will believe their own hype.

I have no fear whatsoever of the Pats meeting this team again in the playoffs, wherever that game may be played. But it is a long way from week six to the playoffs and very little has been determined as of yet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Broncos won't win on the road against good teams. they won't sustain this winning

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Denver or San Diego?:
    [QUOTE]Who to root for? I love to see the Chargers lose... but do we want to play in Denver again in the playoffs?  Also, I am kind of rooting for McDaniels to do well... kind of fun to watch a coach who looks like a kid in a candy store.  Either way, I think if we did play in Denver again it would be a totally different outcome...
    Posted by Nooyorkachusettes[/QUOTE]I have hated Denver for years. San Diego wins big Tonight. Denver had their big emotional win against the Pats. Denver like the Jets will come crashing down to earth in the next few weaks. Go JOSH!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Who to root for? I love to see the Chargers lose... but do we want to play in Denver again in the playoffs?  Also, I am kind of rooting for McDaniels to do well... kind of fun to watch a coach who looks like a kid in a candy store.  Either way, I think if we did play in Denver again it would be a totally different outcome...
    Posted by Nooyorkachusettes[/QUOTE]

I agree on all points.  Like and respect Orton, Bailey, McD and others.  Class team.  But they have to lose at least three and be a game behind by our beloved Pats at season's end. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Go San Diego. Bring that little upstart back down to Earth!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

BTW, remember all that talk in August about the faltering BB coaching offshoots, like McD, Saban, Manigini, Weiss?

Well, one is 5-0 and another's team is ranked #1 in the AP college poll (though as a Gator, I subscribe to the BCS ranking,LOL).  Charlie seems to be slowing turning the quarter in ND...slowly...but turning the corner.  Maybe they will be ranked by next year.

As for Mangini, well, we can't all be perfect.  And he certainly isn't.  Unless 0-16 is "perfect".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Once again JBolt is using youtube clips to either A) Show us how great the Chargers are or B) Show us how bad the Pats on any other opponent is or was....to bad games are decided between the lines and not by fantasy geeks on youtube. Megan Fox would lead the league in hits....if that were the case.

BTW Mc D "No LT" will outcoach Norv. Sooner or later...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Posted by Nooyorkachusettes[/QUOTE] the game hasnt started,and its already getting bad.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/19/accident-occurs-at-qualcomm/

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nooyorkachusettes. Show Nooyorkachusettes's posts

Welp, guess I better start hoping they lose down the road... they are starting to look pretty damn those Broncos good...