Denver vs Dallas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Denver vs Dallas

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

[QUOTE]

You are going to see why Denver won't win a SB today. Their defense.

Welker already has a drop and Decker a fumble.  1st pass to Thomas was a wobbler from Gomer.

You are just in denial about how good Denver is this year.  The truth is that you will see why Denver will likely win a SB this year...Their offense.  Even if their D is mediocre (and I think they are better than that), Peyton and that offense just puts an incredible amount of pressure on the opposing team.  They force you to play perfect on both sides of the ball, and teams just can't play that way for 60 minutes.  Sorry Rusty.  I hate the Donkies more than you know, but I bet they win it all this year.  That offense is just too good, cold weather or not.  What do you want to bet?

[/QUOTE]

I went the modest route and posted about Dallas's weapons to compare with the Patriots to start the season.  Denver's  forget about it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Right now no team can stop that offense

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

[QUOTE]

You are going to see why Denver won't win a SB today. Their defense.

Welker already has a drop and Decker a fumble.  1st pass to Thomas was a wobbler from Gomer.

You are just in denial about how good Denver is this year.  The truth is that you will see why Denver will likely win a SB this year...Their offense.  Even if their D is mediocre (and I think they are better than that), Peyton and that offense just puts an incredible amount of pressure on the opposing team.  They force you to play perfect on both sides of the ball, and teams just can't play that way for 60 minutes.  Sorry Rusty.  I hate the Donkies more than you know, but I bet they win it all this year.  That offense is just too good, cold weather or not.  What do you want to bet?

[/QUOTE]

I think you are putting too much stock in the current streak they are on. Right now, they are playing the best football in the league. But historically, hot teams at the start of the season do not carry that success late into the year. You're also not accounting for the possibility of injuries, adjustments in opponent defenses, Peyton's history in the postseason, weather, and just simple misfortune.

I don't want to diminish anything the Broncos are doing right now, but they have been very lucky. A lot of things have gone their way. I'm not saying that Broncos are not going to win the Super Bowl. They're still strong contenders, but it's too early to give them the trophy. The possibility exists that if the Broncos offense does stall late in the season, their defense does not appear good/talented enough to carry the load.

Just look at the '07 Patriots. Our offense was at least as explosive, and our defense was much better. But we declined late season, and lost in the Super Bowl. That was a better team than the current Broncos.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Oh well this game is over

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

denver using julius thomas like we use to use gronk in the last few years i miss the good old gronk

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Right now no team can stop that offense

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Denver has so many weapons on offense that they don't need a great defence to win a Super Bowl.  With that said, their defense is pretty good, certainly good enough to help win a Super Bowl.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

josh MCD should learn something from that play call

we dont use any more flea flickers or botlegs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

holliday is one speedy KR but dont worry we have blount who is much faster

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

oh wait welker on short TD route , good thing we have edelman and amendola as red zone threats

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

williams vs dobson who is the better rookie ??

the guy has speed and good hands

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

gomer does it again INT

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Not impressed with Denver's defense. Romo is carving them up like a turkey. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to yakv's comment:

gomer does it again INT

You throw enough deep Go routes and the defense will come up with one eventually. Here's to hoping it's one of many.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Denver's defense has a definite weakness against tight ends. Good thing we have Rob Gronkowski.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

LMAO @ Denver's D. Anyone watching this?

This team is winning a SB? LMAo

Ain't happening. Al we have to do is be healthy, fix Brady, and they are ours.

Sorry, but Dallas has more weapons at WR and TE than we do. None of our WR will strike fear into Denver's defense

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

WOW what a game.  Manning will put up over 50 today with so many weapons.  Sad to say they have a much more powerful and talented offense then our 2007 Patriots.  I am a bit envious.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

As of today's date, the pats sure as hell ain't beating them.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Dever's D is god awful..lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

In response to BostonIrishGuy's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sorry, but Dallas has more weapons at WR and TE than we do. None of our WR will strike fear into Denver's defense

[/QUOTE]

False. Their CBs are also not that good.  ANd our run game, and O Line (YEP), when we use it correctly, is superior to Dallas.

We have very good WRs, a great TE, and balance. Throw in Brady, who hopefully improves this year, and our team can control the clock.

Watch for it next week vs NOs as well.

Look at Denver's D right now.

The refs are trying like hell right now to swing this for Gomer with flags galore, but still.

Denver's D blows.  Their LBs and Safeties suck against quality QBs and weaponry.

I said when Elway foolisly spent on Welker, unplanned, blew the Dumervil negotiations, this would come back to haunt them.

He should have been going after a pass rusher and/or a legit LB who can help who they have. Instead they lost Mays and DJ Williams, along with Dumervil.

I tried to warn.

I did.

I have been mocked here constantly and I am right almost every time.

[/QUOTE]

Dude take the homer glasses off. Our offense sucks. It's the truth sadly

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I have been mocked here constantly and I am right almost every time.

Comment above is defined as clinical delusion. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

ChokeO