Denvers defense let's team down. Tebow says, "Hop on guys, I'll carry you home"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

Denvers defense let's team down. Tebow says, "Hop on guys, I'll carry you home"

This mediocre Denver defense that certain board members have tried to say wins games for Denver was God Awful today. Tim Tebow says No problem I'll just do everything myself and make sure it gets done right. The guy is amazing and it's too bad the Pats didn't have him. Great pick by Josh McDaniels. the guy knows Talent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: Denvers defense let's team down. Tebow says, "Hop on guys, I'll carry you home"

Swing low sweet chariot

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Re: Denvers defense let's team down. Tebow says, "Hop on guys, I'll carry you home"

How could you ever lose with Jesus on your side ehhh!?
    What a guy that Tebow is!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gwomlo. Show gwomlo's posts

Better not let McCourty play against Tebow. Tebow's eyes will light up when he either throws at DMC or imagine him running at him when he turns the corner. He'll light him up like he did to the Jets safety.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Re: Denvers defense let's team down. Tebow says, "Hop on guys, I'll carry you home":
    Better not let McCourty play against Tebow. Tebow's eyes will light up when he either throws at DMC or imagine him running at him when he turns the corner. He'll light him up like he did to the Jets safety.
    Posted by gwomlo

Just had to get another D. McCourty comment in eh? Does this mean your some sort of expert or just enjoying a moment to diss a professional football player?

The thread is about Denver, Sherlock...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Denvers defense let's team down. Tebow says, "Hop on guys, I'll carry you home":
    This mediocre Denver defense that certain board members have tried to say wins games for Denver was God Awful today. Tim Tebow says No problem I'll just do everything myself and make sure it gets done right. The guy is amazing and it's too bad the Pats didn't have him. Great pick by Josh McDaniels. the guy knows Talent.
    Posted by TD_Jesus

Okay, we get it. Your a Tebow fan. Now go spread your gospel on the Broncos forum!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

"Jesus"---Where do they Broncos have their training camp?  Where was their training camp held before their previous location?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Took down that mighty Viking juggernaut, did he?

Good for him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

You mean how the Broncos D had a HUGE INT with less than 1:30 on the clock still inside ther 30 yardline. You mean how Tebow couldn't get the ball in for TD to end the game so the Broncos had to kick a fg.

The Broncos defense won that game at the end, Tebow just picked up the scraps.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

In Response to Re: Denvers defense let's team down. Tebow says, "Hop on guys, I'll carry you home":
    You mean how the Broncos D had a HUGE INT with less than 1:30 on the clock still inside ther 30 yardline. You mean how Tebow couldn't get the ball in for TD to end the game so the Broncos had to kick a fg. The Broncos defense won that game at the end, Tebow just picked up the scraps.
    Posted by freediro

Tebow inspired an INT and then drove his team to victory again. Thankyou for pointing that out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

In Response to Denvers defense let's team down. Tebow says, "Hop on guys, I'll carry you home" : Okay, we get it. Your a Tebow fan. Now go spread your gospel on the Broncos forum!
    Posted by Rodimus77

I'm not a Tebow fan I'm merely an unbiased observer reporting what I see.
    I'm not looking forward to playing Denver though. It's going to be a long day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In Response to Re: Denvers defense let's team down. Tebow says, "Hop on guys, I'll carry you home" : Just had to get another D. McCourty comment in eh? Does this mean your some sort of expert or just enjoying a moment to diss a professional football player? The thread is about Denver, Sherlock...
    Posted by WesternOregon

DMC sucks let the world know, hell i even tweeted and told him to sit in the playoffs cause hes sucking.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Denvers defense let's team down. Tebow says, "Hop on guys, I'll carry you home" : I'm not a Tebow fan I'm merely an unbiased observer reporting what I see. I'm not looking forward to playing Denver though. It's going to be a long day.
    Posted by TD_Jesus

I thought the Jets played Denver last week.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Denvers defense let's team down. Tebow says, "Hop on guys, I'll carry you home":
    Posted by TD_Jesus

Von Miller was out today

but nice job by Tebow to finally score more than 20 points against the mighty Vikings defense.  Good for him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Denvers defense let's team down. Tebow says, "Hop on guys, I'll carry you home" : I'm not a Tebow fan I'm merely an unbiased observer reporting what I see. I'm not looking forward to playing Denver though. It's going to be a long day.
    Posted by TD_Jesus

Yeah...and your avatar tells me that your a Tebow fan.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/index.html?id=287

Enjoy

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Posted by TD_Jesus

No, you're just the latest incarnation of Leon.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Posted by TD_Jesus

YOU are not going to play Denver.  MY TEAM is going to.  You are going to be doing what you usually do, making stupid comments and starting asinine threads.  But have the intestinal fortitude to admit you are not really a Patriot fan.  And stop lying so much, or god will have to kill you.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

It's called a honeymoon. Not too many relationships last in the NFL. Elway already wants a divorce, Fox has a man crush, but it's more of an infatuation. Infatuations don't last. The Defense is satisfied now, but let's see their support after another blowout. 

Comments like yours that "Tebow inspired the interception" will breed contempt and divide the ranks of the Broncos.  

Does anyone remember Scott Mitchell? That's what I mean by honeymoon. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I forgot to mention:

The DEFENSE scored another touchdown today... warrants mentioning

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Here is a place you can go do discuss the the Denver Tebow's all day.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/

Denver is a somewhat interesting story, but this is a Pats forum, and if you want to talk about Denver on the Pats gameday 5 minutes after the Pats game (not against Denver) then you don't belong here.

PS.  Take CC with you.

Sections
Shortcuts