Denver's Front Office Offseason

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Re: Denver's Front Office Offseason

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It was an absolulte disaster . . . all they got for that was the best record in the AFC . . .

[/QUOTE]

Very misleading.  Care to wager in the playoffs?  I have a wager with Wazzu. He's convinced Denver is a playoff ready team and will win the SB.

Take a look at the games where Denver faced a quality offense and good or great QB. Romo, Rivers, Luck, Brady.  

Not a coincidence.

They barely beat KC, SD exposed the daylights out of them last week and we came back from 24-0 down at halftime, the biggest comeback in our franchise's history.

All of Gomie's best games came in domes or pristine weather conditions.

[/QUOTE]

The meltdown is at an apex folks..... Loving watching this train wreck.

at the very least they will likely have a Super Bowl appearance, best record in the AFC...not a bad year.

your making yourself look so stupid buddy. Seriously. Ive shown some of your posts to a few buddies and they cant believe you exist as you Appear. Laugh out aloud stuff. Embarrassing really.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

this guy deadahead is kind of annoying. has a good point now and then, but really annoying, even to a 19 year old. is it me, but isnt that a Grateful Dead avatar, but you spelled it dead-A- head? whats with the "A"?

lets see if you can be a nice guy since I said you had some good points now and then. also pretty cool avatar.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to ronk1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

this guy deadahead is kind of annoying. has a good point now and then, but really annoying, even to a 19 year old. is it me, but isnt that a Grateful Dead avatar, but you spelled it dead-A- head? whats with the "A"?

lets see if you can be a nice guy since I said you had some good points now and then. also pretty cool avatar.

[/QUOTE]

It's all the trolls fault. It's the losers on this board. It's the bustchises of the world. It's the media. It's Tom Brady. It's the weather. It's the Iraqis.

be ready for a litany of excuses when he responds.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's all the trolls fault. It's the losers on this board. It's the bustchises of the world. It's the media. It's Tom Brady. It's the weather. It's the Iraqis.

[/QUOTE]

fill me in on what a troll is? I googled it and it seems to have no bearing on any of the conversation on this board?

A troll is a supernatural being in Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore. In origin, troll may have been a negative synonym for a jötunn (plural jötnar), a being in Norse mythology. In Old Norse sources, beings described as trolls dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves, live together in small family units, and are rarely helpful to human beings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

fill me in on what a troll is? I googled it and it seems to have no bearing on any of the conversation on this board?

A troll is a supernatural being in Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore. In origin, troll may have been a negative synonym for a jötunn (plural jötnar), a being in Norse mythology. In Old Norse sources, beings described as trolls dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves, live together in small family units, and are rarely helpful to human beings.

[/QUOTE]

As for board trolls....Your last five words says it all...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow.  How embarrassing to be a Pats fan lumped in with Rusty.

Threads like these are embarrassing.  Now he is talking about how ugly the Broncos uniforms are.  Poor Rusty, sure sign of having low self esteem your whole life.  Always trying to drag down others to build yourself up.  What a loser in life.

Looks like you will be breaking your daily average of 100+ posts again.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, TFB12 if you lump Rusty in with Pats fans you are the only one on this board.  He hates Tom Brady as much as us Pats fans hate Horse face.   There are no Pats fans that HATE TB.  So Rusty is either a Jets fans here hating on TB or just a loser that comes here for the soul purpose of trolling!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

I am tidying some up things here in the administration area and I am on vacation after that.

Going to DC with friends after XMas. Should be a blast!

I am loving how the Pats D showed how good they can be when Brady isn't wildly passing 40+ times like a madman and how angry you are about that right now. LOL

[/QUOTE]

Awesome, if you had friends.  Enjoy the time alone. 

So if you are going to be on vacation does that mean you will be spending more or less time on here?  Are we going to be looking at Rusty putting up 300+ daily post counts or maybe a few here and there with the possibility of none?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Threads like these are embarrassing.  Now he is talking about how ugly the Broncos uniforms are.  Poor Rusty, sure sign of having low self esteem your whole life.  Always trying to drag down others to build yourself up.  What a loser in life.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, TFB12 if you lump Rusty in with Pats fans you are the only one on this board.  He hates Tom Brady as much as us Pats fans hate Horse face.   There are no Pats fans that HATE TB.  So Rusty is either a Jets fans here hating on TB or just a loser that comes here for the soul purpose of trolling!

[/QUOTE]

No, he isn't a jets fan, he is the loser using his slanted agenda to troll the forum.

He isn't a cool or nice guy, which isn't surprising.  He works out of his home answering the customer service line for a compnay.  Those people take a beating over the phone on a daily basis.  Then for him to come here and take a daily beating.... that can't be good for one's self esteem.  Poor Rusty has low self esteem and signs of short man syndrome.  He also admitted last night on the forum he has to pay to get any lady action.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Denvers front office did OK and their QB just broke Tommy Boys record for TD's in a season.

I saw somebody wrote something about the Colts having a few issues with a couple of players?

Take a good look at the pats. You got Hernadez in jail on murder charges and Dennard is going away for hitting a cop!

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

[/QUOTE]

Can we throw stones at those in glass houses?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, he isn't a jets fan, he is the loser using his slanted agenda to troll the forum.

He isn't a cool or nice guy, which isn't surprising.  He works out of his home answering the customer service line for a company.  Those people take a beating over the phone on a daily basis.  Then for him to come here and take a daily beating.... that can't be good for one's self esteem.  Poor Rusty has low self esteem and signs of short man syndrome.  He also admitted last night on the forum he has to pay to get any lady action.

[/QUOTE]

It's amazing what a troll you've become.  Your deep rooted lust for Welker is scary.

None of the above crap you just wrote is remotely true, obviously.  Getting a bit desperate, aren't we, TFB12?

[/QUOTE]

What the hell does Welker have to do with this now?  What a loser you have become over the past year.  You have really let yourself go.  Maybe use that vacation time to do some soul searching.  You have really become a nut job.

What do you mean the above isn't true?  It's all true, you even told us.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not usually on here during the day, but does rusty really post threads every other minute all day long, like he is doing today?

I see you offered someone a bet rusty, what was the parameters?

I'll offer you a bet. I'll bet you we will not beat Denver if our defense can't hold Denver to under 320 yards of offense, because if they can't do that then they'll be doing the old "bend but don't break!!" defense. And what will happen is our offense will have poor field position, poor time of possession and be playing with a hand tied behind their back on the road...in a loud and hostile enviorment....without their best redzone target. Then you'll spend the entire off season blaming Brady.

Now if our defense keeps them under 320 yards, creates one turnover and keeps the time of possession close to even (say within a minute) and we still lose...I'll blame Brady, the offense, offensive play calling and go away for a week. If the defense doesn't do their part (within those parameters) and we lose, you'll admit the defense isn't good enough and Brady and the offense can't do it on their own anymore...then you go away for a week.

This sounds very fair in my opinion. Denver's defense stinks according to you. You think Welker stinks and the Broncos have been mis managed. You said our defense was the best in the entire AFC last night. You think Belichick is the ultimate team/defensive builder. You said today that our run defense is much much better than our ranking suggests...well, then we should be able to hold a offense to under 320 yards when it matters most...in the cold...in the playoffs. I want to see that, because this isn't Tim Tebow we are facing, yet Manning has an extensive history of choking in the post season and he is terrible in the cold. It's fair. It's more than fair.

[/QUOTE]

No. Yards allowed have nothing to do with anything in this era. It's about points, holding to FGs or keeping teams out of the end zone.

I just won my bet. I've been asking for anyone to take it against those certain defenses for over a year now.

You wussied out and didn't take it, after being one of the mouthiest people on this topic, which speaks volumes.

YOU LOSE

[/QUOTE]

Ok so you won't take my bet? Very interesting for a guy who thinks yards allowed are meaningless. You'd think that would work in your favor for a meaningless stat. I made no mention of points what so ever, because in reality our defense's ability to get Denver off of the field and get us the ball back is what is going to win this game....just like in Super Bowl 46, if you were confident in your opinion, you'd take the bet.

As for your bet last week...throwing against a good defense 35 plus times is not usually a recipe for success (although Brady is forced to do that time and time again, with success). What happened yesterday was the defense did their job against a low quality offense, and Brady didn't have to stand on his head to win it for us.

And speaking of Brady...don't be so quick to discount what he did yesterday, because it's what he didn't do that has real value (and it's what he always does), it's not turning it over, it's not getting delay of game penalties, it's getting his guys lined up right, it's not missing where the blitz is coming from or where the ball needs to go, it's not taking a drive killing sack, it's not fumbling the ball, it's not fumbling the hand off, it's not letting a loud crowd affect the snap...it's all those little thing on top of throwing the hell out of that football that make him what he is...and what we are. Even average fans know this, but you don't.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not usually on here during the day, but does rusty really post threads every other minute all day long, like he is doing today?

[/QUOTE]

Every day, all day long.  Over 100+ posts per day.  Someone tell Rusty to get a life.

[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? He has a life. This is it. Even Leon, the Jets troll of a thousand names isn't here everyday.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am tidying some up things here in the administration area and I am on vacation after that.

Going to DC with friends after XMas. Should be a blast!

I am loving how the Pats D showed how good they can be when Brady isn't wildly passing 40+ times like a madman and how angry you are about that right now. LOL

[/QUOTE]

Awesome, if you had friends.  Enjoy the time alone. 

So if you are going to be on vacation does that mean you will be spending more or less time on here?  Are we going to be looking at Rusty putting up 300+ daily post counts or maybe a few here and there with the possibility of none?

[/QUOTE]

Your jealousy is delicious.   You are exhibit A as to why you don't get married and have kids right out of college. lol

Late 30s and miserable beyond belief with a controlling wifey and expensive kidlings running around, if that is even true on your part.

But, you're definitely miserable.  You missed all of your 20s and early 30s playing daddy. lol

[/QUOTE]

Oh, your jealousy is delicious, ol friend.  You are a sad, lonely and miserable man.  My life is wonderful, couldn't ask for more.  I have so much joyful in my life that I am actually a bit embarrassed that I have so much.  Especially looking at you, Mr. Miserable. 

I missed all of my 20's and 30's on what?  Apparently you were one of the nerds in high school and college who didn't do anything until you got out of college.

Have fun with "friends" on vacation.  Are they also losers who are alone?  Is this like losers vacation where all the lonely singles run away together instead of sitting home alone, or are you tagging along as a 3rd wheel? Hahaha!  Loser!

You never answered, does this mean you will be posting 300+ posts a day or none at all?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

I told you I buy hookers last night on a thread? Do you really expect people to believe your constant lying at this point? Where do you even create this stuff in that cuckoo brain of yours?

You're the one who made that up as you did pretending I work as a customer service rep working from home. Cust. Service reps don't work from home, dummy. Do the math.

Clearly BD reps in the field work from home when not traveling. I wouldn't expect you to have a clue as an IT dork in a cubicle because you're an IT dork.  You're world is VERY small, hence why get all insecure here when I clearly show more knowledge about these topics over you.

Deal with it.

I predicted Denver's weaker teambuild and how knee jerking for Welkie would weaken other parts of their roster. Now it looks to be the case, I am right again, and you cannot stand it.

It's amazing how pathetic you've become not admitting Brady's poor postseasons of late and since BB walked from Welkie.

You've clearly joined that Babe group and walk arm in troll arm across this board.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, last night you posted on here that you purchase services from ladies.  I think it was the same thread you told us you have a gay sister.  What did you drink too much and now can't remember?

My world is very large my friend, lots of freedom in my work, many different areas in the business world.  And yes, customer service reps work from their home.  Hell, My cable company has customer service reps who work from their home.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

^^See folks? Look at the anger.  Poor guy. Trying to save for college for Millennials as he ignores his kids all day locked in a room all angry because BB walked from Welkie and Brady has a lot to prove this postseason.

[/QUOTE]

My childrens college educations are already funded when they are ready for college.  No more saving required.

Anger?  No anger from me.  I am a happy, go lucky type of guy.  I very rarely get angry.  LOL at you talking about kids.  They are kids, they have their own things going on too.  They have school, their activities, their sports practices and they have friends ... Hahaha, something you know nothing about.  We aren't together 24/7.  LOL!  You are clueless.  You are an embarrasement.  I am now owning you just like I did with RallyC.  Maybe you can do a pathetic goodbye thread like his.

None of this has to do with Welker, it's all about you and the troll that you are.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

^^See folks? Look at the anger.  Poor guy. Trying to save for college for Millennials as he ignores his kids all day locked in a room all angry because BB walked from Welkie and Brady has a lot to prove this postseason.

Awww, LOW BLOW man! Good thing TFBiatch12 doesn't really have any kids. If he did, he wouldn't have so much time to post 13000 posts here, nor would he likely care too with all that kids living at home require. My bet is that his "best friend who's a huge Broncos fan" is his domestic partner. Not that there's anything wrong with that, especailly being from the Bay Area and worshipping "THE HOT MEN FROM THE NFL" calendar.....LOL!!!!!!!! This is why he hates me so....I outed him!!! Please tell me how he responds, Russ. I can't bare to read his  mad troll drivel anymore......HAHAHA! HOW SAD that on two nights before Christmas that a so called "family man" would be here fighting with all of you strangers!!! I wouldn't know if he's still fighting with me as I got him on IGNORE now. More proof of his lies and deceit. I think he even believes himself/herself......dude has major psychological issues and lives in a fantasy world. I.E. the comissioner of the BDC Fantasy Football League, go figure....pathetic.....Kids with lots of time on his hands for strangers on a chat board????? NOPE. Not as much as he's here.......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Awww, LOW BLOW man! Good thing TFBiatch12 doesn't really have any kids. If he did, he wouldn't have so much time to post 13000 posts here, nor would he likely care too with all that kids living at home require. My bet is that his "best friend who's a huge Broncos fan" is his domestic partner. Not that there's anything wrong with that, especailly being from the Bay Area and worshipping "THE HOT MEN FROM THE NFL" calendar.....LOL!!!!!!!! This is why he hates me so....I outed him!!! Please tell me how he responds, Russ. I can't bare to read his  mad troll drivel anymore......HAHAHA! Sad on two nights before Christmas that a so called "family man" would be here fighting with all of you strangers!!! More proof of his lies and deceit. I think he even believes himself/herself......

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, exposed as another troll.  Interesting to see how Rallyc came to try and help Rusty out.  Let me guess, RallyC... no kids for you either.  Hahaha!! Losers!

Hey Rallyc, apparently you missed me posting my Daughters personalized autographed Rob Gronkkowski helmet on this forum a few days ago.  Hahaha!  Owned again!!

You might want to stop with the gay bashing, Rusty told us all last night that his Sister is gay.  And you know what they say... Those who accuse people of being gay are... Usually gay themselves.  Are you coming out of the closet now RallyC?

OWNED!!  When are you going to create another pathetic goodbye thread RallyC?  You know, like the one you made when I caused your last major meltdown.

Someone might want to quote these messages to RallyC so he can't use the excuse that he has me on ignore.

Sections
Shortcuts