Denvers winning play was a penalty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Denvers winning play was a penalty

Rule says 7 players must be set on the Oline...Denver had only 6 on the winning OT play.....was GODell looking the other way? HHHHHHmmmmm 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Re: Denvers winning play was a penalty

...and that was a fumble, not a pass... and those facemasks on tebow should have been called... and the steelers were holding on every other play... o well

i do agree that it was an illegal formation, but that is a penalty that is RARELY called in the nfl.  it probably happens 5-6 times a game, and maybe gets called 5-6 times a season in the entire league.  why make a rule if youre not going to enforce it?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Hey give thr REFS a break, it was the first play and they need time to warm up also.......oh wait, that was overtime and they had the whole game to.......never mind, they messed that up!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

flutie I believe its called more often than that. Refs all the time are saying illegal formation tackle left uncovered on the line of scrimmage 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

tackle has to be covered the wide receiver is suppose to step forward and be on the line

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

They are always calling that BS on the Pats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

If you look closely you can see Jesus was set on the left.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He's okay. Definitely too close to call a penalty. As long as any part of him is within a yard of the ball it's okay.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

Ummm... yeah. I don't really care. We're about to play them this Saturday. Refs aren't going to replay that down now...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

In Response to Re: Denvers winning play was a penalty:
    Ummm... yeah. I don't really care. We're about to play them this Saturday. Refs aren't going to replay that down now...
    Posted by timesedge

Ummm yeah kinda like your contribution to this thread

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

If you look closely you can see Jesus was set on the left.
    Posted by shenanigan

lol,

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

...and Manning should have been call for "being in the grasp" in SB42!!  What is done is done...   this is like a post a Steelers fan would make!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Am I missing something? The TE on the left is offset, which is fine. Denver has 6 on the line. I don't think this is illegal.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

The rule says you need 7 on the line.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

...and Manning should have been call for "being in the grasp" in SB42!!  What is done is done...   this is like a post a Steelers fan would make!
    Posted by agcsbill

go svck an egg  this is a play that eliminated a team from the CURRENT playoffs it's football gee is it RELEVANT we're playing the winner

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Anyone that watched the game knows the refs would have missed it even with the yellow arrow.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Denvers winning play was a penalty : go svck an egg  this is a play that eliminated a team from the CURRENT playoffs it's football gee is it RELEVANT we're playing the winner
    Posted by harleyroadking12

Harley...   don't need to be rude...   I know what you are driving at and there is more than one play in that game that could have changed the outcome.  I feel pounding on such an issue, for which we can't change the outcome at all, is somewhat a waste of time.  Use your talents for the current situation.. how the Pats can trample the Broncos!!!  (-;

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Anyone that watched the game knows the refs would have missed it even with the yellow arrow.
    Posted by nyjoseph

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    this

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Harley's got something up his azz lol! Flutie is right, the refs screwd Denver over a couple times.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Hey guys can it with your criticisms of Harley.  He's contributing to the board.  You don't like the thread, don't comment.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

You know I get so mad when the calls they make on the PATS and seem to look the other way at times, but in the end it does even out. I think every team could be upset after every game with the refs but they can't see everything and are human. Do we really want it to be where every play is looked at? I know I don't!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

In Response to Re: Denvers winning play was a penalty : Harley...   don't need to be rude...   I know what you are driving at and there is more than one play in that game that could have changed the outcome.  I feel pounding on such an issue, for which we can't change the outcome at all, is somewhat a waste of time.  Use your talents for the current situation.. how the Pats can trample the Broncos!!!  (-;
    Posted by agcsbill

Apologizes Bill the steeler fan blow hurt lol   we're good

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts