Derrick Brook, Roy Williams, Jason Taylor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southwestsox. Show southwestsox's posts

personally, i don't think Taylor wants to play anymore. However, i do think getting Brooks and Williams would make alot of sense at linebacker. The leadership and skills of Brooks would be a similar fit as did Seau, and both brooks and Bruschi could mentor Williams' transition to OLB, which has to be his new position. Not a bad tandem to also guide Mayo and Alexander ( who I think can ball).

any thoughts to the fit?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BXBoston. Show BXBoston's posts

Sign them all to 1yr deals and see who produces the most.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Brooks is a Tampa Two LB not a 3-4 LB so I dont think he would work out here nor do i think we would sign him. RoY Williams is going to get more money then he is worth and he wontget it from NE and if we sign Taylor before we rework Wilfork/Mankins deal we risk pissing them off and losing one if not both of them. We need to take care of our in house contracts before we sign ANYONE.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Taylor is coming here....Book it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

If we sign Taylor it better be for Vet min or else we will make Wilfork angry with the team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Brooks and williams are doubtful, and the more I read about Taylor, the more it sounds like he doesnt have the hunger anymore. If we can sign Taylor to a low risk contract, then I would be for it. If not, then it 's probably not a good idea.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

IF your gonna list these types of guys.I would rather see Zach Thomas if taylor wasnt gonna play.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[Quote]if your gonna list these types of guys.i would rather see zach thomas if taylor wasnt gonna play.[/Quote]

100% agree Moss, Taylor and Thomas would be fantastic pickups, smart football players is what BB wants, and their both the answer the Pats are looking for. As far as paying them the vet minimum, that should be a given.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Im surprised nothing has been mentioned of thomas.regarding anything.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[Quote]im surprised nothing has been mentioned of thomas.regarding anything.[/Quote]

Especially considering the Pats made Thomas an offer last season!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

guyton is still learning.he hasnt shown enough that he can get the job done. he started 2 games,and rotated in 11 games.he had 19 tkls for the year.so you still need a solid starter.and the only other roster spots are alexanders,and deadwoods.no loss there.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

THE way i see it, if Taylor is signed, he makes the pass rush better, what's not to like?

If Taylor isn't coming here, OLB is a BIG need with Vrabel leaving. Adalius T and a bunch of questions marks is NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Sections
Shortcuts