Harrison

Gaffney

Waters

Crump

G Warren

How did these work out?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Re: Derrick Burgess

I can remember a couple of years back when everyone on here was calling for a trade for Burgess.  I see it every year.  Someone on here thinks the Patriots should trade for this player or sign this free agent.  Than when it does not work out they complain.   Look at the last 10 years.  No other team has had the winning season like the Patriots.  They are doing a good job at stocking the roster.  It may not be perfect but better than many.  BB is in the process of rebuilding the roster with young solid players.  Some work out and some dont.  Take a look at the roster 45 of the players on this roster were not here 3 years ago.  That is a major turnover and they are still winning the division.  Wake up and quit complaining.  Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: Derrick Burgess:
    I can remember a couple of years back when everyone on here was calling for a trade for Burgess.  I see it every year.  Someone on here thinks the Patriots should trade for this player or sign this free agent.  Than when it does not work out they complain.   Look at the last 10 years.  No other team has had the winning season like the Patriots.  They are doing a good job at stocking the roster.  It may not be perfect but better than many.  BB is in the process of rebuilding the roster with young solid players.  Some work out and some dont.  Take a look at the roster 45 of the players on this roster were not here 3 years ago.  That is a major turnover and they are still winning the division.  Wake up and quit complaining.  Enjoy the ride while it lasts.
    Posted by msteven

I wish every Pats fan would think like you and appreciate what we have instead of always b!tching and complaining.  Those fans can go root for someone else as far as I'm concerned.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Posted by msteven

nobody called for the trade for Burgess

I could have told you that he was the worst pass rusher in the history of pass rushing.  Guy had no moves.  At 6'4" 250 he was too old and slow to speed rush, too small and weak to bull rush, and too mediocre to have club, rip, swim, or spin moves to make up for the difference.  It was PATHETIC to watch him try.

but yea I am enjoying the ride

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Posted by msteven

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Agreed, and thank you for posting this. Double that thanks. 

Posted by msteven

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

And the meaning of this thread is what?  Players come and players go.  Some will be good others not.  You can come up with these lists for any coaching staff and for any team.  This stuff is meaningless.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

The OP is beyond obnoxious, stop spamming the forum with pointless posts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanWilmingtonDE. Show PatsFanWilmingtonDE's posts

The ignore button is nice -- but I'd also like the functionality for the chat board to hide even links to threads where the OP is on your ignore list. Guys like this OP and CommunistContrarian come to mind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

I can't believe he brought up Donald Hayes!

What the hell?

They won two Super Bowls after he had come and gone.

Moronic thread.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

As long as we don't waste money on FA place kickers. They could get their FG's blocked so it's a waste of a roster spot.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Derrick Burgess : The meaning is that there ARE people on this forum that will carp for the Pats to sign some guy when he's available.  Dashon Goldson was just mentioned.  They assume that just because a guy was good for one team that he'll be good for the Pats.  I for one am sick of seeing these threads "let's sign Joe Blow..." I've never wanted them to sign anyone and I've never complained when any of them didn't work out, yet it gets tiring when most of what is posted is talk about getting guys on other teams.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

there was clearly no coherent plan at safety

I don't think it's nuts to wonder what it would be like to have a safety who knows how to play the basics of the position, like how to take a good route to the ball for example.

I thought Merriweather was bad because he bumped Arrington off of covering Jennings last year against the Packers to not only miss on the ball and the receiver, but throw a block to let the receiver score

But f***ing Sterling Moore INJURED MCCOURTY HE MISSED SO BAD.

Come on!  ANY basic safety could do better than that, even hypothetical Joe Blow

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

O-T-I-S     !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

This may be the most pointless thread I've seen yet.  Might as well blame the Duke for Jose Offerman, Dwane Hosey, Kevin Mitchell, Mike Lansing and Carl Everett while we're at it since we're digging up old history today.   

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Derrick Burgess : And David Patten Mike Vrabel Antowain Smith Corey Dillion Joe Andruzzi Heath Evans O-T-I-S Roman Phifer Bryan Cox
    Posted by Homecheese

I see two names here that are anything more than filler.

Sections
Shortcuts