DE's Moore and Werner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: DE's Moore and Werner

In response to maine12's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Everytime I watch highlights of Carradine, I see Werner making more plays and getting there quicker. He seems to be the focus of blockers too.

I've been saying this the entire time. Werner is in my opinion the best player in the draft. When I watch him I see him doing more than what JJ Watt was doing for Wisconsin.

You think so? I think he can be solid, but I don't think he is anywhere near the best player in the draft. I think Ansah will be a better player...I've been pretty much blown away with his stength, toughness, explosiveness and pass rush potential. Werner does look like a player to me though and it wouldn't surprise me if some team took him in the top 15 - I don't care if he didn't do well in workouts...he has game speed and he can bend around that corner. A lot of guys can't do that (see Jermaine Cunningham)...faster, more eplosive, but he can't do it unless it's in a striaight line. I think that's one resone why they had him rushing from the inside this year...he can't get around the edge.

I really think so, I have watched a ton of film recently and to me this kid stands out the most. When ever I try to to watch tape on Carridine all I see is Werner all over the place. Hes a smart player with a relentless motor. I put almost no stock into combine numbers, some players just dont test well. It seems like every year GM's fall in love with potential, and try to draft stars, but I would much rather take a for sure solid player with New Englands picks. Very small chance Werner will fall to 29, but till the draft I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I've got to say I agree - he looks like he is s relentless football player. I love that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Everytime I watch highlights of Carradine, I see Werner making more plays and getting there quicker. He seems to be the focus of blockers too.

I've been saying this the entire time. Werner is in my opinion the best player in the draft. When I watch him I see him doing more than what JJ Watt was doing for Wisconsin.

You think so? I think he can be solid, but I don't think he is anywhere near the best player in the draft. I think Ansah will be a better player...I've been pretty much blown away with his stength, toughness, explosiveness and pass rush potential. Werner does look like a player to me though and it wouldn't surprise me if some team took him in the top 15 - I don't care if he didn't do well in workouts...he has game speed and he can bend around that corner. A lot of guys can't do that (see Jermaine Cunningham)...faster, more eplosive, but he can't do it unless it's in a striaight line. I think that's one resone why they had him rushing from the inside this year...he can't get around the edge.

I really think so, I have watched a ton of film recently and to me this kid stands out the most. When ever I try to to watch tape on Carridine all I see is Werner all over the place. Hes a smart player with a relentless motor. I put almost no stock into combine numbers, some players just dont test well. It seems like every year GM's fall in love with potential, and try to draft stars, but I would much rather take a for sure solid player with New Englands picks. Very small chance Werner will fall to 29, but till the draft I'll keep my fingers crossed.

exactly maine

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

mebbe we can trade up use the 3rd and two 7th round picks and and focus on just two draft picks to pick up some help at the DE/OLB and DBs.

It's not like most draft picks make the team anyway....

Sections
Shortcuts