DESEAN JACKSON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Re: DESEAN JACKSON

We get this guy we win the Superbowl. He has that much of an impact because of his Football speed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

No Thanks, we already have two 5'10" WRs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Word breaking that his contract is so bad that teams are waiting for him to be cut, which would allow him to choose where he goes, obviously.

[/QUOTE]

Word breaking? God, you're an idiot. His contract details have been avaialble since he signed the deal in 2012. Is the word just breaking to the Queenie camp 2 years later? Is the word breaking about BB having to push 1/2 Revis' salary into next year die to cap hell?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Word breaking that his contract is so bad that teams are waiting for him to be cut, which would allow him to choose where he goes, obviously.

Word breaking? God, you're an idiot. His contract details have been avaialble since he signed the deal in 2012. Is the word just breaking to the Queenie camp 2 years later? Is the word breaking about BB having to push 1/2 Revis' salary into next year die to cap hell?

[/QUOTE]

You have the worst reading comprehension ever.  Word is breaking that he won't be dealt, but released.

Translation? No one wants to give up a 3rd for him at that price. I am not even sure a 4th will do it.

You're a moron.

[/QUOTE]

So, you post a moronic post about what's been said for months, calling it breaking news and I'm a moron.  Interesting.  Idiot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonMexico45. Show RonMexico45's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You have the worst reading comprehension ever.  Word is breaking that he won't be dealt, but released.

Translation? No one wants to give up a 3rd for him at that price. I am not even sure a 4th will do it.

You're a moron.

[/QUOTE]

So, you post a moronic post about what's been said for months, calling it breaking news and I'm a moron.  Interesting.  Idiot.

[/QUOTE]

No...you're just a NY Jets troll..I should know...I'm a NY Jets now, and I had to sneak into town to get my "Health Treatments" on my lip...it's kinda crusty and bleeding now....wanna see?

Naw, I wouldn't show you anyways.....I'd rather discuss it with the VERY understanding NY Jets fans IN NYC...and the press , of course...The NY Post wants to do an exclusive with my lip....

CYA Jet Troll...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're a moron.

[/QUOTE]

So, are you suggesting that the only choices of compensation are a 3rd or a 4th round pick and that the Eagles with barely over 16 mil in cap space, need to cut DJ now, without giving a team a chance to restructure with the player?  It must be that "cap hell" you were warning about.  Hey, tell us Queeno Beano, when did they eliminate post 4th round draft?  I could have sworn there was another round or two.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to RonMexico45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're a moron.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No...you're just a NY Jets troll..I should know...I'm a NY Jets now, and I had to sneak into town to get my "Health Treatments" on my lip...it's kinda crusty and bleeding now....wanna see?

Naw, I wouldn't show you anyways.....I'd rather discuss it with the VERY understanding NY Jets fans IN NYC...and the press , of course...The NY Post wants to do an exclusive with my lip....

CYA Jet Troll...

[/QUOTE]

yaaaaaaaawn.  Ignore.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonMexico45. Show RonMexico45's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're a moron.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah...the "45" in my name?...IT'S FOR THE 45 STRAIGHT YEARS OF LAUGHABLE BUFFOONERY THE JETS WANT ME TO CURE...AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN MAN...THE NY JETS ARE LIKE THE JETS TROLLS ON THIS BOARD... They've jumped the shark man.,..everyone knows who the Jets Trolls are, and everyone knows just what the NY Jets will do this year...LOSE, MAN, LOSE!!!

And I get $5 million to sit behind Geno Smith and watch him FAIL.....NO PROBLEM...

Sort of describes you , MAN!...FAIL!!!