Despite what I consider a great trade, a dark cloud hangs over this day...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Despite what I consider a great trade, a dark cloud hangs over this day...

It's cute... I like it. But Brady will take some flak, nonetheless. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it... just chuckling, because, well, it's chuckle-worthy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Despite what I consider a great trade, a dark cloud hangs over this day...

Do you know how many would line up to put on that lion outfit if it included smooching Gisele?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

He's the King of the NFL jungle

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I would dress up in pretty much anything to get a piece of that.  Only people be making fun of him are the jealous ones.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

She is a grown up Dorothy. Need one say more?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I would put on a hefty bag and some croc sandals if it got me a smooch from that lovely woman. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Does this top the water slide?

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts