Devin McCourtey in coverage LOL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gwomlo. Show gwomlo's posts

Devin McCourtey in coverage LOL

Every QB can't wait to throw on him this year. He's giving up so much it contributes to breaking down the the Pats defense!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Devin McCourtey in coverage LOL

Cut him, let Edelman play his position.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

He's as good as Revis so I've been told. Look at the stellar rookie season he had !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

I'd put him in the slot and let Molden play outside. 

Molden looked very good in McCourty's absence, and should be allowed to continue to play.

Move McCourty to the slot along with Jones (who looked very good today), and have Arrington and Molden play outside.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

Tebow

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The dude has been stinking it up big time.  We played better without him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

he's starting to look like another bad draft plck. what happened to this guy?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Devin McCourtey in coverage LOL:
    [QUOTE]The dude has been stinking it up big time.  We played better without him.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

The truth

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Sophmore slump for sure. However he is not the problem with this defense.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

The football IQ on this site is amazingly insensitive and has a few blind spots...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

DMC playing clueless this season,  he needs to get his c-r-a-p together before the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]He's as good as Revis so I've been told. Look at the stellar rookie season he had !!!
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

Hahaha! I remember the dope that said that! It's funny how messed up he is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

what is it with the Pass D??  Arrington is 6 yards off ec and still backpeddals..safety play has been really bad.....At least mccourty is near enough to make a tackle....( not on D brown)....maybe 2 safties and Ra I will help next year..... but a win is a win......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

What am I missing here?  Is this the case of where you only remember what happens right at the beginning, right at the end, and then NOTHING whatsoever in the middle...?  McCourty gave up the first pass-play for something like 13 yards, The very last one with 2 minutes left in the game, for a big 40 yarder...and then???  I believe 1 more 14 yard reception to his guy (I think?).  Arrington and especially Slater did far worse, and got successfully picked on far more, And we're ofttten covering the lesser receivers.    

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

What is Earthwind Moreland doing these days?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Ya he looked bad for sure but for criss sakes where the hell was the pass rush! Damn guy had all day to throw and not once did I see the D even blitz.

No excuss what so ever letting Indy back into the game. My 17 yr old Daughter knew the Colts were throwing on every play so why the pXXuck do we not stack the line and just T off on em.

Sorry, had a few beers and I'm steamed right now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbincpumpkin. Show dbincpumpkin's posts

Got to tell you McCourty is terrible.  What happened to this guy.  He looks like a high schooler out there and has been bad all season.  Yesterday he misses a tackle on Donald Brown coming around the end that any moron can make; and against Don Brown for crying out loud; were not talking about a top tier running back here; then he gives up two consecutive passes, the last of which is another touchdown and he lets the reciever off the line of scrimmage with no pressure, does not locate the ball and just looks foolish.  He absolutely gives up the last 14 points of the game due to his terrible play.  I say, bench him and kick whoever is teaching/coaching this guy to the curb and maybe realease or fire both of them. Watching him almost ruined my 65th birthday and he is starting to me me of Darius Butler.  This is a lot more than a sophmore slump and is especially troubling from a guy who was a Pro Bowler last year as a rookie.  Completely baffling !!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I dont know why they didnt try Price at CB before they cut him. All of our other WR's have been converted to defense. Price had the speed to be a shutodown CB. Dont know about his tackling but he could probably cover well....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from akoko. Show akoko's posts

I have been saying it this team will go as far as TB and the offense carries them bcos the defense sucks men and everyone pick on DMC whatever his name is.u if Orlansky I hope am saying the name right can pick the defense apart for 365yard! this guys played last with the 0-16 team and do that to that defense. Let's hope that TB and the offense are able to carry this team, if not no playoff win for this team will be another wasted year for TB in his prime. As per DMC I think he should be benched for a game or so to clear his head up because he does not look good for him and BB and the organization we may be looking at another first round Bust.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RayJing-ardon. Show RayJing-ardon's posts

your assessment is balls-on dbincpumpkin.

DMC is Horrible! The Patriots played much better without him. They should nickname him "Toast" becuase he continuously gets burned!

[QUOTE]Got to tell you McCourty is terrible.  What happened to this guy.  He looks like a high schooler out there and has been bad all season.  Yesterday he misses a tackle on Donald Brown coming around the end that any moron can make; and against Don Brown for crying out loud; were not talking about a top tier running back here; then he gives up two consecutive passes, the last of which is another touchdown and he lets the reciever off the line of scrimmage with no pressure, does not locate the ball and just looks foolish.  He absolutely gives up the last 14 points of the game due to his terrible play.  I say, bench him and kick whoever is teaching/coaching this guy to the curb and maybe realease or fire both of them. Watching him almost ruined my 65th birthday and he is starting to me me of Darius Butler.  This is a lot more than a sophmore slump and is especially troubling from a guy who was a Pro Bowler last year as a rookie.  Completely baffling !!
    Posted by dbincpumpkin[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]your assessment is balls-on dbincpumpkin. DMC is Horrible! The Patriots played much better without him. They should nickname him "Toast" becuase he continuously gets burned! In Response to Re: Devin McCourtey in coverage LOL :
    Posted by RayJing-ardon[/QUOTE]

Definately.  The important thing that we should all be taking away here, isn't so much the exact accuracy of the events which acually did in fact transpire ("Devin McCourty was himself responsible for the last 14 points given up in the game")...  Nor should we spend any time getting "muddied" up with any single specific detail or contingent which could get caught up in our insane conclusions here (Let's see: Being surrounded suddenly <yet again /> by an entire new slew of secondary members=Nate Jones, superstar Matt Slater, Along with <yet again> an anemic pass-rush that we thought was actually corrected <Andre Carter- 1 tackle, 1 assist, 0 sacks/Mark Anderson- 0 tackles, 1 assist, 0 sacks... btw, anyone knoe how many TTs McCourty was projected to have after the first 8 games, for a season total?  BDC had him down for 54 TTs, while NFL.com credited him with 55TTs...that'd be either 108 or 110TTs for a 16 game season; He's a CB btw...and just go back and look at the extraordinary sheer high number of those TTs per play-by-play accounts, which are within the oppossing O's RUNNING game plays)---

Has Devin McCourty regressed this year?  Yes...but tempering this within any reality-check is futile.  No...and we shouldn't.  Because, like I said:  It's not so much getting "gummed-up" by bringing any extra knowledge up into the situation, nor even correctly adding in any truth in the accuracy we DO unbelievably preach...  It's the fact that we're together in our id!ot conclusions:  Even dvmber people supporting the arguments of really dvmb people to begin with...to me, that's what matters most.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Devin McCourtey in coverage LOL : Definately.  The important thing that we should all be taking away here, isn't so much the exact accuracy of the events which acually did in fact transpire ("Devin McCourty was himself responsible for the last 14 points given up in the game")...  Nor should we spend any time getting "muddied" up with any single specific detail or contingent which could get caught up in our insane conclusions here (Let's see: Being surrounded suddenly <yet again /> by an entire new slew of secondary members=Nate Jones, superstar Matt Slater, Along with <yet again /> an anemic pass-rush that we thought was actually corrected <Andre Carter- 1 tackle, 1 assist, 0 sacks/Mark Anderson- 0 tackles, 1 assist, 0 sacks... btw, anyone knoe how many TTs McCourty was projected to have after the first 8 games, for a season total?  BDC had him down for 54 TTs, while NFL.com credited him with 55TTs...that'd be either 108 or 110TTs for a 16 game season; He's a CB btw...and just go back and look at the extraordinary sheer high number of those TTs per play-by-play accounts, which are within the oppossing O's RUNNING game plays)--- Has Devin McCourty regressed this year?  Yes...but tempering this within any reality-check is futile.  No...and we shouldn't.  Because, like I said:  It's not so much getting "gummed-up" by bringing any extra knowledge up into the situation, nor even correctly adding in any truth in the accuracy we DO unbelievably preach...  It's the fact that we're together in our id!ot conclusions:  Even dvmber people supporting the arguments of really dvmb people to begin with...to me, that's what matters most.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Literally laughing out loud. This is a gem.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

DMC is absolutely horrible this year, horrible..

Sections
Shortcuts