Devin McCourty has minor surgery

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Devin McCourty has minor surgery

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

But will he sign McCourty at that money? 

Belichick won't over pay for anybody.  If McCourty takes a fair market deal for his position than he'll be a Patriot.

If MCourty leads the league in interceptions, makes the Pro Bowl/All Pro team with crazy stats will you and TCal come back here to backtrack... some how I doubt it.

fixed it for you Woz

You might be the biggest moron on this board, and my good God that is saying something.  League with salary cap, cap floor, cap ceiling, and the Pats are the 8th highest and yet you try to disparage BB for "being cheap."  You can lead a moron to facts, but you can't force him to comprehend them.

Might be?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I challenge you to take the time to find anywhere that I said those players sux?

"They also removed his takes bad angles bone out"

Considering you walk lockstep with TCal leading the negative Nancy whiner parade I'll have to assume you also agree with his assessment that "Mayo sux."

You can paint yourself in Patriot red, white and blue for all I care, I don't police people's thoughts, I don't even care if you respect my right to disagree with you.  But if you think the Patriot's aren't the best run franchise in sports and you're "a fan" I'll take issue with it, especially considering that the rest of the sporting nation despise the Patriots but are forced to agree they do just about everything right, which can also proven since they've gone from the cellar in value to the third expensive franchise in football during Belichcik's tenure and have the winningest record in the NFL in that time.  I don't care if you disagree, those are the facts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to digger0862's comment:

Typical thread from the "everybody on our team sux" gloomer.  And look at that! The supporters of this thread are also members of the Doom and Gloom Because Everybody Sux Club.  Ugh.  How is McCourty in the NFL?  How did QB's have the lowest QBR when throwing his way?  Wait, he did?  No way!  He sux!  So does all-pro LB Mayo!!

Per profootballfocus: In the games Devin McCourty played mainly at safety, quarterbacks had a 10.1 quarterback rating when throwing his way, which was the lowest for all safeties. In games where he played at cornerback, quarterbacks had a 78.2 rating when throwing McCourty’s way.

People see what they want to see. There were 10,833 pass completions in the NFL last season. Every corner and every safety allows completions. Lots of them. Every game.

Agreed.  But our "fans" seem to have this disorder where they over-value every player on opposite teams, but under-value every single player on our squad.   Frankly, it's embarrassing.

It's very embarrassing. The pink hats don't do homework and become brainwashed by an anti-BB media, which also doesn't do its homework.

Arrington was rated the 2nd best nickel in the NFL last year, too, but our Pinks or Irrationals don't want to know about that either.

As for McCourty, he's a football player. BB loves the guy. He'll be given a new deal soon.

i only two things about devin mccourty:

1. he is better than revis

2. the pats will low ball him big time and call it "market value"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I challenge you to take the time to find anywhere that I said those players sux?

Considering you walk lockstep with TCal leading the negative Nancy whiner parade I'll have to assume you also agree with his assessment that "Mayo sux."

You can paint yourself in Patriot red, white and blue for all I care, I don't police people's thoughts, I don't even care if you respect my right to disagree with you.  But if you think the Patriot's aren't the best run franchise in sports and you're "a fan" I'll take issue with it, especially considering that the rest of the sporting nation despise the Patriots but are forced to agree they do just about everything right, which can also proven since they've gone from the cellar in value to the third expensive franchise in football during Belichcik's tenure and have the winningest record in the NFL in that time.  I don't care if you disagree, those are the facts.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

^^lol!

hahahaaha johnny mac!!  GIFs make my life.

Sections
Shortcuts