Devin Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan1033. Show Patsfan1033's posts

Devin Thomas

Do the Patriots make a play for Devin Thomas? He was cut by the Redskins and is a very inexpensive deep threat.  It can't hurt to bring him in, very talented and with better coaching and supporting cast he may be something worthwhile!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

Re: Devin Thomas

In Response to Re: Devin Thomas:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Devin Thomas :
    Posted by PatssoxVA[/QUOTE]

DEvin has not been able to get on the field on a weak Skins receiving corps.
    Don't think he would add much value.
    Branch might be the answer and a Brady favorite.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

No, if he couldn't get on the field in Washington, he has no chance here.

Stop with all of these" lets get this WR" threads, we are set at the position.

I feel as if all the bandwagon fans, AKA fans that we gained during 2007 have no idea how we used to get it done here in NE. It was Brady spreading the ball around to a bunch of no names outside of Brown and Branch.

We have weapons other then Moss and Welker people, stop panicking!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan1033. Show Patsfan1033's posts

First and foremost, bringing a guy like this in who actually does have talent is not panicking, the Patriots do it all of the time with player "tryouts" daily.

Second, lots of times with younger talented guys regardless of what they have done with a previous team a change of scenery works, look at what the Patriots have done over the years bringing in guys that couldn't find the field on other teams.

Third, I am and was a proponent of the Randy Moss trade because I believe in the younger guys and what they bring to the table, especially Price, he will be very good in time.

Fourth, I have been a long time Patriots fan going back to the early 70's when I was a young kid....so, thanks for the insult of being a bandwagon fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

As I live in the DC area and have been to some Redskin training camps hes a glorified Chad Jackson.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

-_-...

Which part of the Pats don't have plans to trade for a WR don't people understand? They already filled Moss' spot with Ojinaka. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]First and foremost, bringing a guy like this in who actually does have talent is not panicking, the Patriots do it all of the time with player "tryouts" daily. Second, lots of times with younger talented guys regardless of what they have done with a previous team a change of scenery works, look at what the Patriots have done over the years bringing in guys that couldn't find the field on other teams. Third, I am and was a proponent of the Randy Moss trade because I believe in the younger guys and what they bring to the table, especially Price, he will be very good in time. Fourth, I have been a long time Patriots fan going back to the early 70's when I was a young kid....so, thanks for the insult of being a bandwagon fan.
    Posted by Patsfan1033[/QUOTE] I think they should at least add him to the rolodex, you know that BB has about a thousand players on auto recall should the situation arise where he needs a specific type player. So bringing Devin in for a look see can't hurt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE] We have weapons other then Moss and Welker people, stop panicking!!
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

We don't have Moss, remember he got traded a couple days ago. but Welker is one of our main weapons. which games you been watching?u

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan1033. Show Patsfan1033's posts

[QUOTE]-_-... Which part of the Pats don't have plans to trade for a WR don't people understand? They already filled Moss' spot with Ojinaka. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

That's my point...why trade a draft pick for a WR (especially an older one with knee issues)? When and if Thomas clears waivers he'll become a free agent and they can just bring him in to kick the tires and possibly place on the practice squad if they like what they see...it was just a thought rather than actually waste a pick!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

I hope Hoyer puts in a good word for Devin Thomas with Belichick.  I'd look into signing him.  What's the worst that can happen?  He doesn't see the field because guys like Edelman, Tate and Price are productive and contributing?  Thomas is worth a look for sure.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Taylor Price will get his chance long before they turn to a player cut by the Washington Redskins.