Dez Bryant banned from mall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Re: Dez Bryant banned from mall

In Response to Re: Dez Bryant banned from mall:
    In Response to Re: Dez Bryant banned from mall : Nice to see Stomper (on the right) get a new gig. That one at the post office filing passport photos wasn't really going too far.
    Posted by BBReigns

OHH MYY GAwddd...Crusty you made me laugh! That was actually funny.

It showed spontaneity, a slight taste of witt, quickness, exuberance and a initial state with humorous ease,  so therefore I know you didnt think of it. Yell

So I was thinking, Hey, Wow! This is pretty cool, Is Rusty actually showing signs of possible Humanism? THen I re-read his post's here and I started to feel, well you know... like everyone does after reading Rusty's posts, Nauseous!

So....Rusty just found out the Mall's have a dress code? Okay Rusty, so, what do we dare ask were you wearing when you were tackled and tossed out the first time you went into the Mall? Just the Tightie Whities, or your Slick Pink Canadian Speedos and Matching Tank Top?
    Then hearing you say you were checking out the teenage teens and adult kinda teens, you got caught fondling those male manikins again didnt you!
    Rusty Im going to call Doctor Phil for you, I know, I know, you dont have to thank me now......We just want you to get better pumpkin! Surprised

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Dez Bryant banned from mall:
    In Response to Re: Dez Bryant banned from mall : Absolutely. I have said this before and I'll say it again: I am glad I was born when I was and that's a not a knock on everyone born in the 1980s or 1990s, obviously. But, if you compare the differences in terms of environment growing up in the 1970s or even the 1980s, as opposed to growing up in the 1990s and 00's.......Wow. Kids aren't even socialized these days.   Those kinds of skills are lost.
    Posted by BBReigns

I don't really care about Desi Arnaz Bryant (although I'm a little surprised at the tenacity of "sagging." I thought surely that nonsense would have gone away by now. Shows you what I know), but I did see a funny headline on the main page of this site the other day.

It was about some kid who had decided to quit Facebook (a phenomenon I freely admit I know almost nothing about). I thought, at first, that it was a good thing, and that most kids might be well served to follow his example, until I realized that the reason he was quitting was so he could "chronicle" the experience (for posterity, one assumes).

I grew up in an era where notoriety was acheived through accomplishment (for the most part). Celebrity was more elusive -- and less intrusive -- because the media was limited. The more I look around nowadays, I see nothing more than a bunch of people jumping up and down screaming "Look at me! Look at me!" Not because they've accomplished anything of note, or have anything particularly important to say . . .  but simply because the technology makes it possible.

Or, for the same reason a dog licks his balls, in other words.

The great irony to me (and those of you familiar with my perspective will note that I look for nothing, if not the great irony) is that internet "social networks" have turned an alarming number of our youth into a virtual army of isolated zombies who haven't the faintest idea how to comport themselves among actual people.

It would be funny . . .   if it wasn't so sad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

ZOMBIES!!! WHERE'S KILLLA?    KKKIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    THE ZOMBIE ARE COMING THE ZOMBIE ARE COMING ONE IF BY INTERNET TWO IF BY CELL PHONE RUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts