Dez Bryant banned from mall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Dez Bryant banned from mall

You just don't mess with the Mall Police. Seems Dez and friends were riding low and the cop told them to adjust their pants this is a public place... Dez the fine young man that he is went off on the cop with verbal abuse. Dez has been banned from the mall for 90 days.  Anyone still upset we didn't draft this loser.
    mall cop 2.jpg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: Dez Bryant banned from mall

The store owners in the mall were upset that he was banned. He frequently went to the mall and often handed out autographs and tipped well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Dez Bryant banned from mall:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dez Bryant banned from mall : I agree, sick an tired of looking at black peoples underware, unless it's a female of course!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Yea, It's an important & pressing issue that weighs pretty heavily on my daily affairs too...somewhere in between healthcare and homelessness. 

That said, Dez Bryant's a mor#n...but the angle of his pants, is simply incidental.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

And you wonder why teams passed on this drip?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dez Bryant banned from mall : I agree, sick an tired of looking at black peoples underware, unless it's a female of course!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Which malls do you go to? Way too many fatties at the mall scarfing down bad chinese food and Arby's.

Pass.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

why worry about health care when your kids kids kids can pay for obamacare.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Awesome.  So now, At this junction, I would like to go ahead and both nominate and declare the semi-finalist, finalist, and winner, of the most ignorant, gluttonous, self-serving, irrelevant, worthless, godforsaken, improper, and most contemptuous post ever...  Taking the gold in each and every category, is... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

[QUOTE]Awesome.  So now, At this junction, I would like to go ahead and both nominate and declare the semi-finalist, finalist, and winner, of the most ignorant, gluttonous, self-serving, irrelevant, worthless, godforsaken, improper, and most contemptuous post ever...  Taking the gold in each and every category, is... 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]Pick me pick me I want to win Iwant to win.I have no friends give me the god d##m thing .If you dont I will hold my breath till I pass out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

sweet - here is yet another episode..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

killa & helter cracked me up. thus tamed my homicidal enragement at the guy who got his tax breaks, his friends on Wall Street bailed out, his zero national healthcare, his continuing disperersal of the wealth & vastly ionized power, structure, money, and monopolies worse than ever once before in this nation's entire history, his hypocritical "peace, love, & happiness" baby-boomer generation's 180 turn to Reaganomics, environmental destruction, bible-totting, embryo saving, baby burning, NRA loving, Jesus saving, 401k padding, double digit joblessness, triple digit inflation, & everyone else's triple digit cost of living to his quadruple digit salary, whining, b#tching, moaning, in the face of 98% of the rest of mankind's back-breaking, sweating, failure to even garner a foothold in life, to HIS very "real" concern about the Obama Administration's total failure to take an extra 3 pennies from his 6 figure salary, thus putting his 2nd beach house in jeopardy for an hour...

And you don't even wanna know how I really feel.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Dez Bryant banned from mall:
    [QUOTE]You just don't mess with the Mall Police. Seems Dez and friends were riding low and the cop told them to adjust their pants this is a public place... Dez the fine young man that he is went off on the cop with verbal abuse. Dez has been banned from the mall for 90 days.  Anyone still upset we didn't draft this loser.
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

Dez Bryant is being sued because he owes $247,000 for custom-made jewelry
    http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=6267347

Union can't be happy that this idiot got this kind of publicity in the middle of negotiations...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]"Which malls do you go to? Way too many fatties at the mall scarfing down bad chinese food and Arby's. Pass." - Rusty LOL!!!! So true! You either see some fatty or a bunch of little 14 year olds that make you lose all faith in humanity LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I work at Barnes & Noble - I've seen the future of humanity and it isn't bright.  Kids who can barely spell and have no interest in improving their human capital through learning and reading because they've been raised with no imaginations on Baby Einstein videos, television, video games, the Internet, and text messaging.

Unless something drastic is offered quickly, consumer innovation (finding new ways to occupy our time and sell things to us) will outpace intellectual development that tangibly improves the quality of our lives and we'll end up in an "idiocracy"

A good example of "consumer innovation" designed simply to get us to spend money without tangibly improving our lives and moving humanity forward:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbsSeVr5NSI

Not only will China run by us, but so too will India, Germany, Russia, a now-rebuilding Japan, and a possibly-reunited Korea

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dez Bryant banned from mall : I work at Barnes & Noble - I've seen the future of humanity and it isn't bright.  Homes the US debt is so bad there is nothing left of your country,arm yourself you will never regret it.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Good call on not drafting this guy.  All I've heard and read this offseason about him is that he's an immature head case.  He's in the news for all the wrong reasons.  Three stories in two weeks about stuff that makes him look like a troubled teenager with too much walking around money.  Talented, yes, that's indisputable.  But it goes to show that the Pats and other teams get it right most of the times when they pass on a guy for character issues. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dez Bryant banned from mall : I work at Barnes & Noble - I've seen the future of humanity and it isn't bright.  Kids who can barely spell and have no interest in improving their human capital through learning and reading because they've been raised with no imaginations on Baby Einstein videos, television, video games, the Internet, and text messaging. Unless something drastic is offered quickly, consumer innovation (finding new ways to occupy our time and sell things to us) will outpace intellectual development that tangibly improves the quality of our lives and we'll end up in an "idiocracy" A good example of "consumer innovation" designed simply to get us to spend money without tangibly improving our lives and moving humanity forward: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbsSeVr5NSI Not only will China run by us, but so too will India, Germany, Russia, a now-rebuilding Japan, and a possibly-reunited Korea

Absolutely.

I have said this before and I'll say it again: I am glad I was born when I was and that's a not a knock on everyone born in the 1980s or 1990s, obviously.

But, if you compare the differences in terms of environment growing up in the 1970s or even the 1980s, as opposed to growing up in the 1990s and 00's.......Wow.

Kids aren't even socialized these days.   Those kinds of skills are lost.

Everyone is fat or overweight and it's all about materialism.   Sad, really.

Everything is about the new model cellphone. Why do kids, who have no jobs have a cellphone anyway?  It just looks wrong.  If you can't afford it, you don't own it.

Who pays for their data plans? The parents. Dumb. 

We could get into how bad other things are like the music and movies, etc, but that's more of a subjective thing.   It's all about immediacy and how fast you can get it via technology.

What did Tom Petty say?  "Blow up your tv and buy a guitar?" 

"I weep for the future."

heh

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Dez Bryant banned from mall : Dez Bryant is being sued because he owes $247,000 for custom-made jewelry http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=6267347 Union can't be happy that this idiot got this kind of publicity in the middle of negotiations...

Keep in mind, Dez Bryant is abused, so he needs to be in a union. lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

I like helterskelters profile pic!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Mall cops are God Sam and don't you forget itCool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Ah Guys..........we're talking about an attitude at a mall cop. If you guys feel that strongly about that than I guess you're all in favor of dumping Merriweather for his little homecoming party?
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Actually, I don't think it's an attitude.

Malls have dress codes (which I didn't know either), so we don't have to look at some teenie bopper or adult teenie bopper type's tighties whities amongst other clothing regalia.

I kind of like it.

If you (not you specificallt/in general) want to look at males' panties, go to a male stripclub. That's your business.

On the other hand....

I have no issue defending Merriweather because his decision was not really tied a desire to be involved in a fight.  It appears his name was leaked because his a sports figure. 

Bryant just wouldn't pull his pants up or leave when asked.    I'd love to be a fly on the wall with regards to the Jerry Jones call asking why he got thrown out of a mall as an NFL player.

Keep in mind, Bryant is college educated (supposedly) and an adult.  Oh, and he's in a union because he is abused and needs more rights to make his millions.

lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]I know, you don't have to tell me

Nice to see Stomper (on the right) get a new gig. That one at the post office filing passport photos wasn't really going too far.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

BBR~ I think that's Stommmper on left and Phatrex on the right.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]Ah Guys..........we're talking about an attitude at a mall cop. If you guys feel that strongly about that than I guess you're all in favor of dumping Merriweather for his little homecoming party?

Sam, I agree somewhat about the mall cop thing, it's true we shouldn't get carried away.  But the number of stories that are coming out (not paying for jewelry, Deion Sanders saying that he's immature, the mall thing, the whole Roy Williams thing at training camp) -- somehow this guy just finds a way to be in the press for all the wrong reasons.  Not saying he's an awful guy, just that for someone so young in his NFL career he hasn't really proved the naysayers wrong with his "don't haze me" attitude and his off the field antics.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Stupid is as stupid does

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Like many people Bryant has issues with authority and entitlement. Hopefully he will work them out.

However, we should be grateful BB didn't select him in the last draft as many of us had hoped when was available at #24.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Some people actually thought we should draft this yahoo. He's one gun possession charge away from being Pacman-lite.