Dez Bryant

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Dez Bryant

75% of posters here wanted him... what now?

Trust BB? The terrible GM?  Pfffffffttttt.....

I had no idea he would be this stupid, but still people wanted BB's head for not drafting him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Dez Bryant

In response to Getzo's comment:

I had no idea he would be this stupid, but still people wanted BB's head for not drafting him.

guy is an idiot... like get a grip dude.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

There were a handful but I doubt there was 75%.  Especially after folks here brought up his history and character issues.  However, we do seem to have a couple of guys here who like to stick it in the eye of the posters here.  Oh yes, he is very, very immature.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'm not a Bryant fan but my question is, what does pft stand for.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

LOL!

Dallas tied to 7 players at 84 million next year with Bryant needed to be signed in 2014.

BB!  

I don't think some here understand the cap.  In fact, many prove it over and over.

Not sure you understand the thread,  It has nothing to do with cap hell, it has to do with the guy they HAVEN"T signed yet.

Besides, if he's such a burden, why would they? 

Bryant is a talented but troubled child.  I just watched his Coach and QB defend him saying he is passionate and not a me first guy. 

Probably BS, but at least he hasn't been given a 45M contract or killed anyone yet.

Don't think any one here needs to be talking about another teams talented receiver or cap hell to the tune of 11m in dead money, caused by one of our own and drafted and extended by our GM.

Sounds pretty hypocritical to me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

ProFootballTalk

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

To make it short pezz it's Jerry Jones we're talking about here.  The hypocritical part is that some want the Pats GM fired.  Let 'em get a taste of Jerry world.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to apdynasty23's comment:

ProFootballTalk

LOL it's a noise with your mouth like pssshhhhh, no? LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Never wanted him, never want him, don't care about him and will never care about him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Never wanted him, never want him, don't care about him and will never care about him.

great fantasy option

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

great fantasy option

I have never taken him in fantasy and I don't think I would ever take him in fantasy!  Hahaha!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

The guys got Bi-Polar, and bad, he's a time bomb waiting to go off-I wouldn't want him on the Pats for sure---wow what a meltdown  and BTW what a horrible conference the powerhouse NFC East is--LOL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

To make it short pezz it's Jerry Jones we're talking about here.  The hypocritical part is that some want the Pats GM fired.  Let 'em get a taste of Jerry world.

Cunningham/Sean Lee

Got taylor Price with Jerry's 3rd.

They passes on bryant but picked up his QB, Zack Robinson in the 7th.  Maybe they were hoping for another Brady?

This is Jerry's world.  LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Cunningham/Sean Lee

They passes on bryant but picked up his QB, Zack Robinson in the 7th.  Maybe they were hoping for another Brady?

Ok lets keep this simple, do you want Dez on the pats?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Cunningham/Sean Lee

Ok lets keep this simple, do you want Dez on the pats?

No, I really can't stand him to be honest, but I wouldn't mind his talent or at least something close.  Would love LEE!

Didn't want taylor price either. Or Cunninham or Robinson or the other scrubs.

Sure don't want Hernandez,

Which is worse hern or bryant? 

Who would you choose between the 2, both with red flags, both with talent?

Hint: one is being paid to rot in prison and one is not.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Cunningham/Sean Lee

Not even close.  Way to cherry pick.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I never wanted him. And using the tactic that some did want him, and he remains a head case, is an extremely feeble excuse for proof that BB is a good GM.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You're kidding, right?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Cunningham/Sean Lee

Not even close.  Way to cherry pick.

Not cherry picking .  Did BB not make those picks? 

jj, 88% hits on first 3rds, for past 3 years

BB=57% 

2010, out of 12 picks only 3 remain  25%.  5 picks in the 1-3rds, 3 remain.  60%

JJ had only 2 picks in the 3 rounds, that year because he gave us his 3rd.

Both remain.  100%

Hell, even his rookie WR this year has a td in the past 4 games.  Which ones of our 3, do?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

You're kidding, right?

Yes, he is kidding. I should get myself checked into a mental health clinic because I am starting to get tcal's weird humor. Not good.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Says more about Romo to me. Why is it that he and Witten are always getting into a shouting match with a WR? Romo and Witten have one of those unhealthy relationships that QBs and their binkies seem to have in the NFL. In 1-on-1 coverage, Bryant should always get the ball.

That aside, I never wanted him. Guy is dumber than sin, wouldn't see the field.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:

i just wish NE took jimmy graham over taylor in the 3rd and geno atkins over hernandez in the 4th.

And the queen wished she had dik the she would be King!  Just kidding I agree withyou.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Don't think it was 75%, there were some that wanted him and were very vocal about wanting him but I think most saw he was a problem child and most didn't want him. Thomas was the guy I wanted if they went WR. I also remember Golden Tate being a hot name, just not in the 1st. Though I do remember a certain faction calling for Tebow in the 1st. Truthfully I also seem to want a DL more in the first and I believe the hot names I liked back then were Ordick, Misi, Kindle in the 1st and Houston, Cody, or Dunlap in the 2nd. Looking back that was a pretty good DL class for the first couple rounds

• You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Pass on Dez. Glad we passed when we had a chance and double pass on him now. Not worth the trouble

• Sections
    Shortcuts