Dez Bryant

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Re: Dez Bryant

I think people were just ticked that NE drafted McCourty(no one heard of him), when their secondary was not as weak as the pass rush. 

They wanted Sergio Kindle to shore up the pass rush. Sergio Kindle. 

In other words, I'm glad BB is the GM.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I found Dez's passion a good thing, and it appeared his coach and QB were not put off by it. I would put DEz one step further than what we have seen from TB on the sidleines...kudos for caring so much, and getting the team fired up...as long as the team is not divided by it...I have no issues with it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

The guys got Bi-Polar, and bad, he's a time bomb waiting to go off-I wouldn't want him on the Pats for sure---wow what a meltdown  and BTW what a horrible conference the powerhouse NFC East is--LOL!

I see no evidence of Bi-polar . He is just immature (and possibly intermittant explosive disorder). Hopefully, he learns from his mistakes.

One thing for sure, is that I prefer BB's approach of setting clear boundaries for players i.e. benching players (Ridley, Ryan) who commit transgressions against the team code of behavior. This sends a message to the whole team about what is acceptable and also says that the team comes first over individual expression. Important lessons necessary for team success!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

^ yea but even to almost cost a game?? What did Ridley do that was so bad?? I mean we just released a mass murderer!!!

So what will people say After BB shells out big bucks to Get Vincent Jackson in here after his string of D.U.I's ??? Immaturity is Immaturity.  One guy punched his mom and you guys expect him to be nice on the field?? The other guys gets behind the wheel drunk and endangers lives.

Gonna be funny to see how that is spin here when it happens.

For those who are saying NO way. Why did BB want to sign him a couple years ago?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

we all said that about Moss too then slobbered all over ourselves when he became a Patriot. At least he show he cares!!! which is more any other player on the Dallas team shows. they are just a bunch of whimpasses, starting with their coach.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Dez should have been pissed.  How the heck does he only get 6 targets in that game?  It's not like he wasn't playing well as 2 of those targets were completely ridiculous TD catches.

What they didn't show you was the footage of him flipping out at the beginning of the 4th quarter followed by Romo throwing TD passes of 50 and 60 yards on back to back drives, but "Bryant freaks out and lights a fire under the Cowboys @ss" doesn't fit the narrative.

Look this guy isn't a model citizen by any means (he DOES seem a bit immature), but he is a good player and a competitive guy.  The story should be about how the Cowboys defense failed to close out the game or how they committed a holding penalty on offense that stopped the clock on their last drive and left the Lions with a lot of extra time.  I mean jesus don't you guys remember Brady and Obie going at it in Washington in 2011.  Shi t happens.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

not seeing the point of this thread.  People all over were putting hernendez above gronk because of his POTENTIAL.  nuff said

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

not seeing the point of this thread.  People all over were putting hernendez above gronk because of his POTENTIAL.  nuff said

[/QUOTE]

some here have a problem being honest with themselves. They all cream over a player but the minute they dont come here they Sux and they go to great lenghts to reach for thing to say See, this is why we didnt get him. Arent you Glad we dont have so and so? yea ok! Call it straight. Dez Bryant Is Dynamic. He is an immature player but most WRs are divas or some sort of pain in the bum or they arent that good. Marvin Harrison wasnt a saint. Moss either. V.Jack?  Nope! I mean once every 20 years you get Calvin Johnson. Freak Athlete and no problems off the field. Most other times you are getting a talented player with issues,. i.e. - Hernandez!

If Bryant is signed tommorow, the opinion of  him would immediately change and then he would be welcome....smh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you don't remember Pats traded down with Cowboys instead of drafting Dez when available, and some where not happy about this move.  

Now, I find out he was more motivational in his words.  The media did a good job of making it look like he was fighting with Whitten...  Yahoo, showed the conversation with Romo...

Sections
Shortcuts