Dick Sherman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Dick Sherman

Haven't seen any comments from Seahawk CB Dick Sherman following the loss to the 49ers... wondering if this big timer only runs his mouth after a win?

If you're gonna yap, atleast be consistent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Dick Sherman

Are you aware that Brady talked trash first? He said "Come see me after the game" and Sherman did just that. 

Jeez, people on this board think opposing NFL players are fans who worship the ground Brady walks on. Winners talk, losers shut up and take it. If Brady doesn't want Sherman to talk down to him he should beat him. Beat him and don't throw a floater to the 5'9 Deion Branch when the 6'3 Sherman is pressing him and has better position to the ball. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

You didn't answer my question... was Dick Sherman out running his mouth after the 49er loss? No idea who you're addressing with that comment about other players worshiping Brady because I said nothing of the sort.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Dick Sherman wont have much to talk trash about the rest of the way because the seahawks arent going to make the playoffs.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Until Brady gets a defense and a "consistent" run game, he needs to keep his trap shut. Its not like the old days where teams had to be nice to him because Willie and Rodney were on the other side ready to kill the other teams Qb. Now Poor Tommey is all alone as the elite player and gets no help and therefore needs to wait till the game is in hand before he speaks.

As for Sherman, I'll take  him on my team. Our CBs are too quiet and thats because they dont make plays not because they are humble....lol

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you aware that Brady talked trash first? He said "Come see me after the game" and Sherman did just that. 

Jeez, people on this board think opposing NFL players are fans who worship the ground Brady walks on. Winners talk, losers shut up and take it. If Brady doesn't want Sherman to talk down to him he should beat him. Beat him and don't throw a floater to the 5'9 Deion Branch when the 6'3 Sherman is pressing him and has better position to the ball. 

[/QUOTE]

how do you know brady said that?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

STOP putting it all the defense folks !!! Brady threw 2 int's and he had 2 crucial penalties!!

Did any of you watch the game?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Pats D gave up two TD's in 9 minutes to end the game.  Your point?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"come see me after the game" sounds like something someone level headed would say when an opposing player is trying to engage in trash talking DURING the game. sherman said himself that he and safety earl thomas were trash talking brady during the game and in response brady told them to see him after the game....

[/QUOTE]

Newsflash; football players jaw at each other on the field. Heck, Logan Mankins is one of the biggest trash talkers in football. Rodney Harrison was one of the biggest trash talkers in football. A couple of years ago, against the Colts, Welker made a catch to seal the game and yelled at their DBs "You f*ck*ing suck!". I don't know why you think it's something no one does. 

Brady can save the high and mighty routine for someone else, he got beat. That's just the way it is, but BB warns them all to not say a word when someone trashes you. Let your play do the talking. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap-4KAs26g8

Here's the clip of Wes, I like how the top comment is "Wes Welker is the man", but Richard Sherman is classless. -_-

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"come see me after the game" sounds like something someone level headed would say when an opposing player is trying to engage in trash talking DURING the game. sherman said himself that he and safety earl thomas were trash talking brady during the game and in response brady told them to see him after the game....

[/QUOTE]

Exactly

Sherman initiated the trashtalk, not the other way around like 49Patriot wants you to believe

And "Talk to me after the game" isnt trashtalk anyway. It is a polite way of telling Sherman to shut the hell up

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

is he Richard for long and Dick for short?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

This stuff happens all of the time. Phillip Rivers is notorious for talking a lot of smack. 

Sections
Shortcuts