Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today?

In Response to Re: Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today?:
    [QUOTE]. Ante up folks, Thanksgiving weekend, Pats @ Eagles, 4pm. Eagles by 3pts.
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967[/QUOTE]

I just hope Vick is still healthy come Thanksgiving weekend.  Would sure hate to manhandle the Eagles with Vince Young playing.  Vince Young!!! HAhahahaha!! 

Philly Eagles= NFL's version of the NBA's Miami Heat!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lombardi479. Show lombardi479's posts

In regards to the Pats-Eagles, we will see but the Eagles have added depth, changed their coordinators, and Vick has taken the time out to be more of a pocket QB first. He is studying film, working on being a better pocket passer. Now look at his big strike receivers in Jackson and Maclin, plus the development of McCoy and this is a dangerous team with Avant and Smith as the extra receivers.

They sure did change their coordinators.  Your offensive line coach is now you Def coordinator.  Speaking of the O line, other than the 26 year old rookie you drafted, who else is on that line?  What about your LBs?  Last year, teams ran all over you.  What about your safeties?  Hmmm...  I hope your corner backs can play other positions. 

Vick is NOW going to become a pocket passer?  Doubt that.  Plus he hasn't played an entire football season without getting hurt.  if thats happens this year who is his back up again....ah thats right,  goodluck.

You also have the worst game time coach in the league.  Clock management?  Andie doesn't know what that means either.

Can't wait to play the eagles in Nov!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lombardi479. Show lombardi479's posts

PhllyPhn1967 - You are right...I'm watching the Eagles game tonight and Vick sure is sticking to the pocket and throw 2 picks....No worries, just a preseason game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goredsox100. Show goredsox100's posts

[QUOTE]The Dude is working behind closed Doors.  Same as Randy in 07.  There is no rule saying a player must work out in public view during training camp.  BB is way smarter them most humans and all Trolls.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

I agree here. The more I think about it, the more I think BB is playing head games, which, he has totally tooled on every team, analyst regarding this team leading up to the draft AND FA. I think he is intentionally keeping Haynesworth and Ellis out, conditioning them, having them study defensive packages. He knows the monster he has caged. And from what we're seeing tonight, it's not even going to be remotely funny once these guys take to the turf. He's seriously gotta be just driving not only the sports analysts crazy, but every coach on the Jets. I love BB. He takes the art of professional coaching to an entirely new level, this may be his masterpiece. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In Response to Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today?:
    [QUOTE]Just wondering, since he is such an integral part of the defense and a standup guy. 

he's rehabbing his knee...What is Vick's excuse? Looks like he didn't show, and he has no excuses.
    Lots of happy dogs in dogland tonight...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

wow BB has a great eye

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]LOL, you guys crack me up. If Belichick asked all of you to go to the Zakim Bridge and throw your own mother off, you would do it. Ante up folks, Thanksgiving weekend, Pats @ Eagles, 4pm. Eagles by 3pts.
    We'll beat your Iggles with or without Haynesworth, with or without Ellis and with or without our hands tied behind our backs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

He'll be on the field week 1. Speaking of the Eagles IMO they are overrated. Teams started figuring out Vick by the end of the season. Babin had one good year, Jenkins I like the move if he can stay healthy, which like his brother has been his issue with the Packers. Linebackers will be exposed. Nnamdi good pick up but Rodgers-Cromartie is overrated. Still see them making the post-season but no way do I see this team beating the Packers in the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey PhillyPhn1967 - What happened with Vick tonight, 3 int's!  Hahahaha!!!  Vick just sent out a message tonight, it said the Eagles and Mike Vick can be beaten like dogs!!  Did Vick roll over and play dead in this game? The steelers treated Vick like a fire hydrant!!   Pre Season, who cares it's still a game and last I check people still like to try and win when they play a game no matter what the STEAKS are!

Philly Eagles = NFL's version of the NBA's Miami Heat!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Something tells me PilluPhn won't be back to this thread anytime soon!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Hey PhillyPhn1967 - What happened with Vick tonight, 3 int's!  Hahahaha!!!  Vick just sent out a message tonight, it said the Eagles and Mike Vick can be beaten like dogs!!  Did Vick roll over and play dead in this game? The steelers treated Vick like a fire hydrant!!   Pre Season, who cares it's still a game and last I check people still like to try and win when they play a game no matter what the STEAKS are! Philly Eagles = NFL's version of the NBA's Miami Heat!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

This coward crawled back into his sewer in the cesspool called Philadelphia.  He won't crawl back out until the Patriots lose or until the city tries to rezone some of the toxic sludge areas to turn them into something they call habitable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

This coward crawled back into his sewer in the cesspool called Philadelphia.  He won't crawl back out until the Patriots lose or until the city tries to rezone some of the toxic sludge areas to turn them into something they call habitable.

Or they have a garbage barge or Mayor Wilson Goode fire bombs something. He should have fire bobmed the garbage barge.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3acefbfe5a-d3b6-4a51-a743-f259360d5797&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:cefbfe5a-d3b6-4a51-a743-f259360d5797Post:3c30b0d3-5159-4b5d-84bf-540faa716d66 " /> Re: Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today? : At least you'll have the cusion of the B's eliminating the Flyers and Sox taking the Phillies in 6 before the Pats anialate the Eagles. Vick is a moron, he's talented physically but has nothing between the ear holes and every D-Coordinator in the NFL has last years film to crush him this year. It happend when he first came out, he was new and dangerous and then the D Coordinators caught up to him and took the outside away. He's too stupid to do anything but scramble......and chuck it as far as he can to Jackson. That's old my friend
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

This is a great analysis, average accuracy at best also.

14. This post has been removed.