Did anyone actually watch the game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Did anyone actually watch the game?

I am so sick of the knee jerk reactions to the game! A re-vamped offense on four dats rest....misses that were very close. I'm not sure I'd want to hang out with any of you negative Nancy"s. UNBELIEVABLE!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Did anyone actually watch the game?

I'm not sure I'd want to hang out with people who watch a brutal game (Jets) that should have been a laugher and say, "Hey!  That was great!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'm not sure I'd want to hang out with people who watch a brutal game (Jets) that should have been a laugher and say, "Hey!  That was great!"

You must be a 2007 fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

I am so sick of the knee jerk reactions to the game! A re-vamped offense on four dats rest....misses that were very close. I'm not sure I'd want to hang out with any of you negative Nancy"s. UNBELIEVABLE!!

It's just that time of the month when ladies get all emotional.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Oh, I know lots of "negative Nancys" who are perfectly wonderful people.  I just laugh as they swing from one extreme to the next.  As far as the game was concerned, I'm with you.  At this point, I'm not seeing anything that would tell me that this group won't eventually be able to put it all together.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Wow, are you ever in the wrong place then...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to Cyberknot's comment:

Wow, are you ever in the wrong place then...

LOL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Um ... It was 3 days rest.  And no I tried watching but between the kneejerk nausea and bad draft beer, my focus slipped.

I remember the first half and when Brady laid down for that FG instead of running a play I got a bad feeling.  Then gost missed and I started drinking heavily.  I was pretty hammered.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, is was a "fuggly" game and they still won.  Yes, folks are griping about that "win", but, we need to move on now and beat Tampa, next up!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

What are the people called that are the opposite of Negative Nancies?

Positive Pauls?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Positive Pauls?

homers extreameritis....it's a very nasty affliction........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Then you have the mix between the "negative nancies" and the "positive pauls" - "realists"!!!  These acknowledge the flaws and positives and combine them to make a plausible case things will work... or maybe not!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Jets had the same amount of rest and had to travel before the game.  The Jets and Bills are not good teams.  The Pats barely won.  I expect better, you should too.  After all we have one of the greatest coaches and QB's of all time.  I want another Super Bowl championship before Brady and BB retire.  I don't want to hang my hopes on a this team to get hot in the playoffs.  Have some of you fans really lowered your standards to that?  Wow! 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Just a common theme in life.  Surround yourself with positive people.  Most people here need to take a prozac.  

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Jets had the same amount of rest and had to travel before the game.  The Jets and Bills are not good teams.  The Pats barely won.  I expect better, you should too.  After all we have one of the greatest coaches and QB's of all time.  I want another Super Bowl championship before Brady and BB retire.  I don't want to hang my hopes on a this team to get hot in the playoffs.  Have some of you fans really lowered your standards to that?  Wow! 

Exactly. No less of a revamped offense and a new OC, new offense and rookie QB.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Sanchez would have won that game.

LOL.  Wishful thinking. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Exactly. No less of a revamped offense and a new OC, new offense and rookie QB.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Sanchez would have won that game.

LOL.  Wishful thinking. 

And my wife calls me a Pollyanna!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

well I go out on a limb and disagree based on his 55% completion rate and his 112 turnovers in 4 years. Oh and that buttfumble and oh yeah that stupid looking headband. Geno Smith gave them the best chance to win.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Positive Pauls?

Victims

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Positive Pauls?

Victims

Sorry you got that wrong, the opposite of negative nancy is... wait for it...wait for it... 

Enlightened!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Positive Pauls?

Victims

[/QUOTE

hilarious

Sections
Shortcuts