Did anyone else laugh?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from teddydupay4. Show teddydupay4's posts

Re: Did anyone else laugh?

Favre's appeared in 2 Super Bowls, winning 1.

What amazes me about the Favre hate is that he's essentially Peyton Manning with a little bit of personality in terms of career path (not in terms of style of play).  Stat hog and record setter with not much else to define him.  Mental lapses in playoffs more than great moments.

Then again, when I'm 40, I'll need a new liver (likely my 3rd, unless they come up with liver-friendly rum) and still will be driving a '90 Imperial, so I guess you can't hate on the guy too much.  Rather see Favre in the Super Bowl one last time than hear 2,954 stories about how the Saints going to the final game is God's way of saying "sorry" for Hurricane Katrina.  If ever there was a time to boycott ESPN (again) this next 2 weeks sounds about right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Did anyone else laugh?

I thought you meant when I read:

Charles P. Pierce
    Pees in Our Time

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

The Vikings certainly had a good record and almost made it to the Super Bowl but I can't believe they're going to spend another year twisting in the wind without trying to find a QB for the future.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts