Did Bodden Just work his way out of New England

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Re: Did Bodden Just work his way out of New England

I don´t think he just worked his way out of the Pats. He still have to make some key plays in key games. He´s getting the little benefits our little pass rush is generating.

He´s good, but average good i think.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I dont think the pats will let another good CB walk after teh blunder we had with Asante Samuel. I bet you we resign Bodden and if he keeps it up we will win a chamionship and he will want to keep up the winning ways. I think this guy just wants to win, sure he wants to get paid but i bet you he sticks with NE.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

In Response to Re: Did Bodden Just work his way out of New England:
    [QUOTE]I dont think the pats will let another good CB walk after teh blunder we had with Asante Samuel. I bet you we resign Bodden and if he keeps it up we will win a chamionship and he will want to keep up the winning ways. I think this guy just wants to win, sure he wants to get paid but i bet you he sticks with NE.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

Killa,
    I'm surprised at you.  With your defensive knowledge.  You claim this clown is a SOLID DB.  Serviceable yes, but SOLID, never.  His coverage skills bite.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

One thing I forgot to mention here....

It pi$$ed me off when Bodden threw his arms out at the 10 yard line on his pick 6... I hate that sh!t. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

In Response to Re: Did Bodden Just work his way out of New England:
    [QUOTE]I dont think the pats will let another good CB walk after teh blunder we had with Asante Samuel. I bet you we resign Bodden and if he keeps it up we will win a chamionship and he will want to keep up the winning ways. I think this guy just wants to win, sure he wants to get paid but i bet you he sticks with NE.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

Let's hope so MVP, I like what Bodden has brought to the Pats.  I like this current crop of D-backs a lot -- McGowan and Chung are looking like players too.  Not sure where Springs has been, but if he is your depth guy you could be doing a lot worse. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

He spent the first 6 years of his career in Cleveland and in Detroit. 

Doors will definitely open, but it depends on what he wants to do with his career. He knows what it is like playing for really bad organizations and now a really good one. Money might not be the only factor in his decision.

I agree with that. He played for a team that ran the table in reverse. After 6 years how much time does he really have left? I'm not even sure if he has had one sniff at the playoffs. The Pats pretty much year in and year out are in the playoffs, why would he want to leave that? I dont think they would pay him squat. But, yes theres always the but. We need to get Mankins and Wilfork signed before Bodden. This may factor in to how much money he'll accept. He has to know that the coin will go to those 2 before it goes to him.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts