Did Brady send Indy/Chargers a coded message?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Did Brady send Indy/Chargers a coded message?

patfan - confidence and betting are 2 different things.  The only people who don't see this are bettors. 

qball - I really haven't been a big part of the team of the decade discussion so I am not sure how you are putting this on me.  Maybe it has to do with my integrity post but I am sure you understood my perspective on that. 

now mike is right on and in fact is making the point I was trying to make.  The colts lost the first half.  the pats lost the second half.  Both teams could play better.

jbolt - if you are going to attempt to trash talk, at least know what you are talking about, capiche?  

Ugoh lost his starting job this season to charlie johnson who was inactive for the jets game.  Nice try. 
    Diem is the Right tackle and the play came from the left side.  nice try. 
    Lilja Saturday & Diem are interior linemen and the play came from the outside.  Nice try. 
    The player who missed the block was back up tight end Tom Santi. 

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good barb, right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

At any rate, your team looks soft as the post season is ready to commence.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

UD, I think the original message was that TB finally felt like they put together a complete game from all three areas and felt confident. I've been saying all year that all they had to do is shorten the field up and nobody can touch them and yesterday was an example. I don't care if it's Indy, Diego or the Saints if they continue to play like yesterday THEY WILL continue to win and you can bet your azz defenses got a message. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

jbolt thanks for the backpeddle.  

Was the softness sitting 5 defensive starters/regulars for the game and holding the #1 rushing offense to 54 yds in the first half or did it occur when the colts threw in even more backups at the end of the 3rd and 4th when the Jets got all of their yards?  Or was it the offensive softness when Addai went for a 21 yard td up the middle against the #1 rushing defense? Maybe it was the colts inability to get out of two different holds during the Jets kick return TD or the 3 offensive points scored by the Jets in the first half.  

Whichever one (or pick your own), soft indeed.  You backpeddle better than Antoino Cromartie.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Underdog, Your team has some SERIOUS problems to contend with. Namely New England and San Diego. NE shredded your defense and lost by 1 point due to bad coaching (not saving timeouts to challenge a bad spot). SD has handed Indy a ticket to the couch the last two years in the playoffs. Indy is looking to the SB when they should be looking at a team that has 4 SB appearances this decade that just got their RB's back and another team (SD)that crushed their hopes two years in a row that is playing the best football in the league right now.
       BTW, keeping Peyton in wasn't a guaranteed victory.Being up by 5 pts 35 minutes into the game against a 7-7 team isn't the dominant performance you would expect from a SB championship team. Especially when the coach told Peyton to score as much as he can in the first half if he wanted to win the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

HI Cow

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Especially when the coach told Peyton to score as much as he can in the first half if he wanted to win the game.

Good point Cow, The Jets D held tough in the first half and I thought it was going down to the wire anyway. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chuster. Show Chuster's posts

I'm a Colts fan. However I wish we could trade coaches and management with the Patriots during the playoffs. The Colts rest everybody before the playoffs and then everyone is flat when they get to the playoffs. They never seem to figure it out and it is hard on their fans to watch every year. They won SB 41 despite Bill Polian and in spite of Tony Dungy. Dungy was never a good coach. It was Manning that made him and Caldwell  look good and their resting the players even when they already have the bye week is so hard to understand let alone swallow. Here they go again!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Point is Brady saw something during the week of practice and during the game that he felt he could issue that statement. 

There are some fresh legs coming back in FT and springs is healthy and rested been by design or was injured but he's ready to play.  VW will come back in time for the playoffs, I like our chances against any team.
    Yes it is only one game but when BB and Brady talk so highly of the team's performance I can't do anything but feel this was the week the team turned the corner and begins the run.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Merry Christmas NE Game  Hope you and family had a nice one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

4th and 2, Brady hands it to Fred Taylor, First Down!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Digger, I was thinking the same time. Fred Taylor was breaking off some nice runs yesterday against a pretty formiddable defensive line. I can't help but think the asset he'll be on 3rd and short and even 4th and short. At this point, it's evident Coach Belichick is not going to relent his 4th down play-calling so it's good that Taylor looks healthy. He'll be huge down the stretch...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Good old, same old underdoggpoop.  Run mouth, get called, then start backpeddling like you read about.  You'd think he'd be use to getting schooled, but he keeps coming back for more - must be a sadist.  There is no way the Colts are winning the Super Bowl.  Yes, they are very, very good and Peyton's one of the best.  But this team showed weaknesses (AS WE DID) and home field or not, those will come back to bite them in the end.  And the SB isn't a home game.  The Colts could very well beat us, but seriously underdogggpoop, do you really want to see the Pats in the playoffs?  False bravado aside, stop, think, process, and determine.  If you state that you want a piece of the Pats you're not being very truthful to yourself, but you're so delusional anyway, it doesn't matter.  Right now, there are a couple of very dangerous teams, but all have issues - those that minimize those issues best will win in the end.  But think about it, the Colts have alot of players that aren't use playoff pressure.  Heck, their own management and coaching staffs wanted no part of an unblemished record.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Great post by 7393.  Winning in the postseason is all about confidence and getting on a roll.  The key is peaking at the right time.  This is why the Colts should play these games to win, not because of 16-0.  But to maintain confidence and stay at peak performance.  That's why the Giants won in 2007, not because they were the most talented or had a great regular season.  That's irrelevant in the playoffs.  That's why the winner of the game between the Cowboys and Eagles has a better chance at making it to the SB in my view than either Minny or New Orleans, because they don't think they can lose right now. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

And by the way, in my view Brady should be playing next week as well.  Once you start playing to avoid injury, you lose that attitude.  That's why the Colts will ultimately fail, they play scared, always have.  They were damn lucky to win their one SB.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

UDogg,

A win is a win. I'll give you that. The Colts did beat the Pats. But is there really any doubt who the better team was that day? All biasness aside.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Adam - no doubt.  Indy when it matter kicked the pats ar se.  And although they have done the same 5 of the last 6 times, there is no guarantee it will happen again.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Hey, whatever Brady feels like, I'm still nervous.  OF THE SAINTS.  Because we had the Colts in the bag.  THE COLTS WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE-----AND WE LET EM OFF THE HOOK!  SO IF YOU WANT TO CROWN THEIR A$$ES, THEN CROWN THEM!  But that game should have made Colts fans nervous, not us.  Every advantage went their way, and they  eked out a win.  But I bet i doesn't happen twice.  And I'd SURE rather lose the first game than this next one!  Of the losses we took, only the Saints really beat us.  The others were games I thought we were going to win, but we let them slip.  O.K.  Now we take it up a notch, all we needed was another 7 points in any of the 4 games, we win.  We either get the points now, or stop the other team from getting them. Either way, the outcome will be a W.  On to the playoffs!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Encinitas - I disagree with your opinion.  both were 50/50 calls and they went the colts way.  You as a fan want the calls to go 100% your way.  Get over it.  Not only did you get them in 2004, they were wrong calls.  these weren't wrong calls, they were judgement calls that were close and the colts got them. 

Got Jealous?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Davedsone, I don't fear the Saints because if we see them again, Belichick has two things going for him 1) a second shot at a team in one season and 2) schemes from other successful teams against the Saints. It's been a long, long time (6-7 years I think) since Bill's lost to the same team twice in one year. He's great at adjustments so I don't think we'd be blown out by the Saints like that again. Plus, the defense played more loose and aggressive in the Carolina game (and since then) because the defense has been simplified. We had several busted coverages against the Saints in that game. Maybe we still have one but not several in one game against that passing attack.

Also, the Saints are now vulnerable and they're not that same confident team they were going into their game against the Patriots.

Bring them on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Absolutely Indy has serious problems to contend with.  They are called the opponents.  Guess what, the pats have them, too.  Have I ever suggested otherwise?  Only pats fans here are so confident as to predict - well Jbolt does it too.  I don't.  I've never said that the pats or chargers or jets for that reason, could not beat the colts.  Just because they were undefeated and pulled their starters with the lead does not mean they are invincible.  If that was your impression of them before yesterday, you were wrong.

Having said that, there is not another team with a better shot at going to the SB than the colts. 

Indy was looking at having players as healthy as possible for the playoffs.  You over assume.  They are not overlooking anyone, but if your fantasy world makes you happy, continue on.

The colts haven't had a dominant performance since St. Louis week 7 although they have won some games without great concern.  Apparently you want a reaction from me that I don't have.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

There ain't a defense out there that's going to stop the San Diego Chargers. Colts, Steelers, Pats, Ravens, Eagles, Saints, Vikes, Cowboys.  

Let the scorefest begin and goodnight Irene to all on the list.
    http://www.allwords.com/query.php?SearchType=3&Keyword=goodnight+irene&goquery=Find+it%21&Language=ENG&v_PageSize=10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCf60f_sAA0

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

There ain't a defense out there that's going to stop the San Diego Chargers. Colts, Steelers, Pats, Ravens, Eagles, Saints, Vikes, Cowboys. 

I don't know who can stop the Bolts offense if anyone, but they have a suspect defense.  There are a few teams who can outscore them.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

two words:
    bolts win

Sections
Shortcuts