did BRENT MUSBERGER cross the line last night?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: did BRENT MUSBERGER cross the line last night?

Why is Musbergere taking all the heat?

Herbstreit was right there with him, drooling and howling.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Last game of the year, CC, can't hold anything back now!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Brent Was Just Thinking About Having A

And Got Carried Away.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

They should have had Broadway Joe in the box . .  he would have gone down there and gotten a kiss from both of them!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

He was right and it was the only good thing about the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He didn't cross my line. And that's all that matters. To me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

How come you deleted your post from the other thread?   Was it even too stoopid by your standards? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Brent Muffburger

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

QB gets the pretty girl....  hmmm.. true love or this guy's my golden ticket?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i mean.. couldnt believe how long he lingered on the bama qb's gal being hot and a  former miss alabama.. then went right on to how hot the kid's mom was and mentioned her real name on the air... then to compound the awkwardness emphasized that if you're a kid in alabaa you better go out and start throwing out your balls out there for if you're a qb you can get some pretty ht women around ya.. seems like he really wanted a piece of that mom... CREEPY  even by my tastes! thought he was gonna call for a 4-way by the end of the game! last night was a weird night all the way around..

[/QUOTE]

i ddint see that part, but i saw bamas last game and the telecast did the same thing, though less verbally egregious. sounds horrendous to me and worth a letter. telecast using women as a commodity to make $ and aj's gfd and mom were just "used objects" to incite male lust. abusive and disgusting. thanks for pointing this out cc.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8825207/aj-mccarron-girlfriend-katherine-webb-spotlight-bcs-title-game

only in america, she's gone from no-name status with a few hundred twitter followers to now having 143K followers, more than mccarron.. the power has changed.. he better marry and get that thing barefoot and pregnant.. she's already being hit on by pro guys and more will folow.. now a competition for who can tear her away.. she's from auburn, perhaps bo jackson will get in on that action..

[/QUOTE]

cc this language after doing the right thing with this thread (get that thing barefoot and pregnant.. s? shaking my head. these are human beings.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Meh, maybe a little. But we have to calculate if he's yet entered the "dirty old man" stage. If so, he's immune from all prosectuion or criticism for something like this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8825207/aj-mccarron-girlfriend-katherine-webb-spotlight-bcs-title-game

only in america, she's gone from no-name status with a few hundred twitter followers to now having 143K followers, more than mccarron.. the power has changed.. he better marry and get that thing barefoot and pregnant.. she's already being hit on by pro guys and more will folow.. now a competition for who can tear her away.. she's from auburn, perhaps bo jackson will get in on that action..

[/QUOTE]

cc this language after doing the right thing with this thread (get that thing barefoot and pregnant.. s? shaking my head. these are human beings.

[/QUOTE]

contrarian doesnt always think everything through and will listen to logic. bredbru, you have a point. was writing quicker than i was thinking... point of my thread was to not treat women like objects on national telecasts. one thing to do it privately but he pretty much singled out the women for sexual thrills as if they bring nothing to the table except their looks. clearly not the case. comrade, i should have stayed away from the thingand pregnant comment.. meant to say "he better put a ring on that finger and make a formal commitment"...

[/QUOTE]

a better person can always use hindsight and bring better insight. not too many few sports fans threse days seem to have that kind of integrity or humility. good on you man. respect.

yes, i hear your point that this woman, who already was getting attention everywhere from men (most of it unwanted), willhave muhc more adn be famous. now if she has a decent heart and head she'll go with whats true and not the superficial.

now on mccaron, i think the smart move would have been to check his draft status.

selfishly, i love the kid and would love to have him or manziel as the pats brady successor. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Meh, maybe a little. But we have to calculate if he's yet entered the "dirty old man" stage. If so, he's immune from all prosectuion or criticism for something like this.

[/QUOTE]

its the network ive a problem with b.m. would not have gone ther if they were not playing this up. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

She's Miss Alabama.  It's a credit to her for all the hard work she put in on her quest for world peace.   I think she's beautiful so I guess I'm bad too.   Thank god for that. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Saying a woman is gorgeous when she is gorgeous is not a crime. Pretty hypocritical when your company hires attractive sideline reporters all the time etc....maybe ESPN will hire Webb after she gets her journalism degree. Sex sells on TV. Always has always will.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Gee a Miss Alabama being called hot on tv WHAT A CRIME! How dare they objectify her, now just let her get back to walking a stage in a bikini so she won't be objectified again.

Seriously this is just silly. Even she came out and defended him saying she was flattered. He didn't use any bad langauge and just said what we were all thinking. 

Sections
Shortcuts