Did he misspeak? St Dungee???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Did he misspeak? St Dungee???

I think I remember his gums flapping about Spygate. So much for credibility.

Two sources told the Florida Times-Union on Friday that Williams did not implement a Saints-like bounty program in his one season on the Jacksonville Jaguars coaching staff, and former Titans safety Blaine Bishop, responding to a comment Tony Dungy made to ProFootballTalk.com, vehemently denied there were bounties during Williams' tenure in Tennessee.

Dungy told the site he thinks the Titans had a bounty on Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning and said, via a text message, that "I know they had them in Tennessee." An issue that arises with Dungy's comments, as The Tennessean points out, is that Dungy did not coach the Colts while Williams was the Titans defensive coordinator.

Williams coached the Titans from 1993-2000, and Dungy became the Colts head coach in 2002.

Bishop, now retired, played for the Titans from 1993-2001 and said there were never any bounties under Williams.

"I am not going to call him (Dungy) a liar, but we never had any bounties when I played, I know that," Bishop told the Tennessean. "Gregg never had any bounties. If we did, I never got paid. But the truth is we never had them. It didn't happen with the Titans when I was there, so it didn’t happen when Gregg was there. I don’t know what Coach Dungy is referring to. Maybe he is getting confused with when Gregg was with the Bills, or maybe the Redskins? I don't know."

Edit:   link   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8275bded/article/extitan-bishop-says-williams-didnt-have-bounties-in-tennessee?module=HP11_hot_topics

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Did he misspeak? St Dungee???

Yup, just as I thought, The Dungy is full of Dung.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Self-righteous pr!ck.

He should worry about his own household.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ipats. Show ipats's posts

In Response to Re: Did he misspeak? St Dungee???:
    [QUOTE]Dungy's a sanctimonious ladies hygiene product.
    Posted by bellhorn_[/QUOTE]

Can we get t-shirts made with this on it? Smile

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

he's full of dung