Did kc play for to earn the #1 pick? didnt see game, but all over the net, including sports reporters are saying

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Did kc play for to earn the #1 pick? didnt see game, but all over the net, including sports reporters are saying

might not have been a bad move.

yes romeo may have wanted to win, but if they made decisions above his head, and told him hes gone either way and you have no choice, what could he do.

do they dump pioli too?

thoughts.

thoughts on pick?

geno smith.

i think couple qbs rated below might be better nfl qbs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Did kc play for to earn the #1 pick? didnt see game, but all over the net, including sports reporters are saying

They could have tried their hardest to win and still wouldn't have won.  See what I'm saying here?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Did kc play for to earn the #1 pick? didnt see game, but all over the net, including sports reporters are saying

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They could have tried their hardest to win and still wouldn't have won.  See what I'm saying here?

[/QUOTE]

yes and you are right.

but 3 points.

their stud rb on the sideline on some key 3rd rd plays. they ddin tshow up at all.

waht you think they do wiht pioli/

AND TEH FIERST RD pick

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The Colts did it, so why not KC?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i got no problem wiht the strategy. if your  that bad you need  A LOT  of help in personnel.

just criosity if they did.,

what do tehy do wiht pioli? 

with the draft , esp rd 1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Celtics did it to get Oden a few years ago and I was happy  they were doing it. I don't blame the Colts for doing it and if I were the Chiefs I would do it if there was an Andrew Luck available, but is there?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Celtics did it to get Oden a few years ago and I was happy  they were doing it. I don't blame the Colts for doing it and if I were the Chiefs I would do it if there was an Andrew Luck available, but is there?

[/QUOTE]
    cc,
    no but i see a qb or 2 who will be good nfl qbs. not sure smith is in the top 2.

they wil have to identify the best qb and hope they gues right. much less margin for error than last year obviosuly. but to play in the nfl you have to start with qb. if i were them idgrab one of the better qbs in fa as well

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

yes and you are right.

but 3 points.

their stud rb on the sideline on some key 3rd rd plays. they ddin tshow up at all.

AND TEH FIERST RD pick

[/QUOTE]

I think they keep Pioli and their first rnd pic they will be taking QB

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

yes and you are right.

but 3 points.

AND TEH FIERST RD pick

[/QUOTE]

I think they keep Pioli and their first rnd pic they will be taking QB

[/QUOTE]

have you scouted them? qbs.

interestig.  most think they get rid of pioli (fans will  be lvid if tehy dont, unless tehy startt the year winning

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

doesn't make sense for KC to tank the last game considering there is no consensus #1 pick. the top of this upcoming draft is very weak. 

[/QUOTE]

hey ricky,
    i dasagree 100%. no consensus pick does not mean you have to have your best shot at makign a decison that may affect your franchise for 10 years. evcen if it is trading down to 3rd and gettgin picks AND the player you would have taken #1

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

they played tough for a half then folded. easier for them to quit, then fight like heck with no light at the end of the tunnel

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL, cause KC is a delapitated team. they have a terrible o-line, terrible QB, and terrible WRs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I think Pioli is done...

Not sure on Romeo. Good, bad or indifferent, KC put 5 players in the pro bowl. Talented players and a poor record is on the coach....