Did Mangini TANK OT to get back at BB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

Re: Did Mangini TANK OT to get back at BB?

In Response to Did Mangini TANK OT to get back at BB?:
    [QUOTE] Is his dislike for the pats/bb more then his dislike for the team that sent him to cleveland. How else can you describe the inexplicable play calling at end of OT?
    Posted by condog24[/QUOTE]
    ummm, no.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Why would they do that when they could actually win the division?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Not in this league if you want to continue coaching

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

No comment

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I have this suspicion as well

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Believe it or not, Eric Mangini probably wanted to beat the Jets more than he wanted to beat the Patriots.  Remember the Jets actually fired him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Really???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Pretty sure the Rat's job isn't secure enough for him to risk it by dumping a game to spite BB

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Even though he's coaching well, he's on the hot seat with Holmgren wanting to coach. I highly doubt this.

This isn't the dumbest thread here though so I'll spare you. One dude does think Brady is overpaid and overrated...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

I'm sure Rob Ryan was standing next to him saying that he has lost his competitive spirit and wanted to hand the game to his brother.  He probably told his guys to miss the tackle and let Santonio Holmes score the winning TD.  You sir, are a real piece of work.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

In Response to Re: Did Mangini TANK OT to get back at BB?:
    [QUOTE]I'm sure Rob Ryan was standing next to him saying that he has lost his competitive spirit and wanted to hand the game to his brother.  He probably told his guys to miss the tackle and let Santonio Holmes score the winning TD.  You sir, are a real piece of work.
    Posted by sbruce9[/QUOTE]

C'mon man...you missed the best part. Not only did they keep it close for 4 quarters and tie the game with a gut-wrenching last minute drive....but they then played until there was only about 20 seconds left in the OT before they LET the Jets win, and they even fumbled once in OT when they realized they were getting too close to the end zone....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I'll believe that when I believe the moon landings were faked

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Yup...stupid thread!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Mangini actually tanked the OT in an elaborate plot to stir up a message thread on Boston.com.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

They won the game, but Stuckey tried to do more than he had to. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[QUOTE] Is his dislike for the pats/bb more then his dislike for the team that sent him to cleveland. How else can you describe the inexplicable play calling at end of OT?

It's a conspiracy I say!!! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Oh yes he did tank it on purpose.  If you read his lips in OT, he made the call to Stuckey:

"If you know whats best for your family, you will do it!"

honest... no lie!   Everyone hates BB.  I bet you, Goodell paid Mangini a nice slice of money love.  The world cannot handle another Patriot Dynasty!!!

Believe in the conspiracy!!  Sasquatch is alive and well!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

Unles your 12 years old and actually believe what you wrote, THIS IS THE MOST IDIOTIC, MORONIC, INSANE, DUMB, STUPID thread thats been on here in years (and that is saying something). Mangini got his own job to worry about, his world don't revolve around the Patriots! OK condog24 you got your name online, now dont start anymore STUPID threads.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Mangini actually tanked the OT in an elaborate plot to stir up a message thread on Boston.com.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

I think you are right BTS.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Did Mangini TANK OT to get back at BB? : Unles your 12 years old and actually believe what you wrote, THIS IS THE MOST IDIOTIC, MORONIC, INSANE, DUMB, STUPID thread thats been on here in years (and that is saying something). Mangini got his own job to worry about, his world don't revolve around the Patriots! OK condog24 you got your name online, now dont start anymore STUPID threads.
    Posted by Quagmire1[/QUOTE]...thanks Glen. Same thought here..."I like where this is going"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

No, he just can't get it done when it counts.  Brownies will probably again finish sub-500 and be interesting enough to keep Eric around another year.  I predict his firing at end of next year if they do not post a winning record.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Did Mangini TANK OT to get back at BB? : ...thanks Glen. Same thought here..."I like where this is going"
    Posted by RipFace[/QUOTE]

Who is Glen?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Quagmire's first name is Glenn

Sections
Shortcuts