did Moss get Seymoured?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carbonflow. Show carbonflow's posts

did Moss get Seymoured?

If you believe only BB's words,

is it fair to interpret it this way?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: did Moss get Seymoured?

By "Seymoured", do you mean:

Traded an aging veteran who is not going to have as integral a part in our system and who wants top dollar that we're not going to shell out. Oh, and since another team is stupid/desperate to appease fans/desperate to keep favre/desperate to get a ring so they can build a new stadium, why not ship him for a 3rd rounder when we could lose him for nothing at the end anyway?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I think the situation is totally different.  Seymour had no say and was shipped to the black hole of the NFL.  And then Oakland franchised him so he really ended up stuck there.  I think it's safe to say Moss wanted out if he wasn't going to get an extension and Minn. was actually an appealing option to him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

ahahahahahahahahaha good job ap23

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I believe BB did Moss a "solid" by trading him to the Vikings. He goes back home and him and Brett finally get to _ _ _ _ each other like they have always wanted. Sorry if that sounds harsh but unless I'm mistaken Moss just forced his way off of a championship contender Ala Manny Ramirez in mid season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Seymour has been declining the past couple years and is one of the most overrated players in the league.

Moss is a player who has lost a step and the whole "He hasnt been a bad influence I dont know why he was traded" is such bull

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Moss is highly overrated.  He's an interception machine, he drops too many passes, and everybody else in the NFL is double teamed just like Moss is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

of course he got seymoured, Moss would still be on this team IF VJAX was UP in MINNY already.  Period! 

A team came along and offerred a pick for Moss and the Pats took it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

No way. From what I'm getting from the responses from both parties this was a mutual agreement between professionals. Seymour was different,from what little I know,judging by the statements issued by both sides. Randy Moss is the epitome of the new age exec. Randy is always looking "forward" , he knows no sustainability just quarterly returns,he's the gungho guy that's brought in to give a facelift  to a division right before that division is sold. BB is the old school survivor that isn't trying to stop the tide,he's just trying to ride it. Seymour it was ,really? you think this is bad? I'll show you bad.Moth!e*f?uk@r. The deal with with Moss was hey , you kept your part of the deal so we are too. The Raiders are the a small market team that rarely gets the glare of the national spotlight. Minn. is a star driven 5 national games a year NFL franchise. Seymour got transfered to Topeka and Moss got transfered to San Diego,and in this real estate market..........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ian R. Rapoport
    Interestingly, Frank Bauer, Mankins' agent, thinks the Patriots did really well to get a third-round pick for Moss.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

I'm having a hard time figuring out this thread. Seymoured? Last year the Patriots had a log jam of guys coming up for new contracts. Some tough choices needed to be made. This would have been Seymours third contract. He played for the Patriots through four Super Bowl runs and last year they got the Raiders (a cellar dweller team) to part with a 1st Rd pick. As a fan, I like Seymour alot but the trade seemed correct on several different levels. I say the Patriots played their cards right. Pretty simple.
    As for Moss, he was not part of the future. They Patriot offense was going back to what won them all those Super Bowls. A more balance offense with two TEs. Frankly, I'm relieved that they flipped Moss. The Patriots needed to get back to a team first mentality. I don't think it is healthy to have a primo donna on the team. Not good in the club house. Moss was fine when the Patriots had all those club house veterans but as soon as they were gone and Moss was a team captain the wheels feel off the bus. I for one am excited! No more baby sitting! everyone needs to give 100% day in and day out! I just hope the Patriots trade for Deon Branch! I'm excited about the future!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If Moss could've kept quiet he'd still be here.  His squawking was a means to an end. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

yes, nuff said

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: did Moss get Seymoured?:
    [QUOTE]By "Seymoured", do you mean: Traded an aging veteran who is not going to have as integral a part in our system and who wants top dollar that we're not going to shell out. Oh, and since another team is stupid/desperate to appease fans/desperate to keep favre/desperate to get a ring so they can build a new stadium, why not ship him for a 3rd rounder when we could lose him for nothing at the end anyway?
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Well said

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from yulolo. Show yulolo's posts

Today,I am very gald to see this wonderful article.It reminds me of something related.Such as you can find in the following website.

Where you can find what you want at best price. Ladies and gentleman,please don't hesitated to click it.www.findsoso.com
    Thousands of brand handbags shoes and high-heel shoes are waiting for you.

Free shipping!
    Paypal accept!   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from yulolo. Show yulolo's posts

math

Today,I am very gald to see this wonderful article.It reminds me of something related.Such as you can find in the following website.

Where you can find what you want at best price. Ladies and gentleman,please don't hesitated to click it.www.findsoso.com
    Thousands of brand handbags shoes and high-heel shoes are waiting for you.

Free shipping!
    Paypal accept!   

Sections
Shortcuts