Did Rodney Harrison throw Brady under the Bus?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Re: Did Rodney Harrison throw Brady under the Bus?

In Response to Re: Did Rodney Harrison throw Brady under the Bus?:
    No, he told the truth and Brady would be the first to admit it.....
    Posted by m1020us

Exactly correct. Brady had opportunities and did not get it done. He was off all day and uncharacteristically uneasy back there.

He was only sacked once and hit only 1 more time than he was in the Buffalo game.

Even in the Buffalo game he was off until the final 5 minutes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Did Rodney Harrison throw Brady under the Bus? : I think I was the only person who said the same thing on that thread. People become guilty of thinking athletes as good as Tom are invinceble or unhuman in their ability to do certain things. As good as he is, he is human. You don't sit out a year, after smashing your knee up, and come back 100% ready to go. You just don't do it. It takes time to get back up to game speed, and it takes time to find rhythm. I don't see any mobility issues. Which is a plus. Likewise, like I said, Tom Brady is the least of the long term concerns here. He will come around. What is a concern is that Galloway, an unproven here in NE, basically ended the last two drives with drops. That cannot happen. He is the guy who has to be able to make the easy and medium catches when they double and triple cover Moss. And Welker's on-again-off-again injury bears watching. The rhythm will come back. On the plus side as well, the defense is actually playing very good, with a 33% 3rd down rate, and less than 300 yrds offense for both opponents. Lettng up just 16 points a game, when this offense finds its feet they will win a bunch of games. Like I said, look for week 6-8 before this team starts looking good again. Before that, expect at least one more loss, and an ugly win or two. And Rodney was just being honest. Tom wasn't the worst thing on that offense yesterday, but he certainly left a few plays on the field, including overthrowing Morris in front of the endzone, in what would have been a daylight TD from the 17. The problem right now . . . Tom left a few plays, Edelman left a few plays, Moss left one REALLY big play by choking up on that fly route, and Galloway left a game's worth of plays on that field. Add it up, and they aren't going to score points, because they can't finish a drive without one bad drop, overthrow, or missed route.
    Posted by zbellino

Z - I didn't see yesterday's game but reading the posts I feel like I did.  I did see some highlights. 

but after the buffalo game and his 2 throws to Watson, Brady is physically healthy.  No way to have the zip on the ball that he did without being so.  A collapsing pocket however is a different thing.  Brady will be fine when his head is totally straight.  I think also that the Jets deserve credit for the pressure they brought.  Even if Brady's mind was right, it would have been hard to find rhythem against that D and without Welker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

It was not only Brady, but the coaching and the penalties. There were very few draw plays and play action passes to take advantage of the blitz. And too many times the penalties brought them back to just run the ball.

Maybe because Brady could not understand the defense to make those changes at the line, but the coaches could have helped him more.

In the second half you barely saw him looking to pictures of previous plays o rtalking w the OL or RB/TEs to set up blokcing schemes while waiting for Sanchez to finish.

Brady just looked uneasy and antsy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

dungy doesn't take cheap shots.  He beat the pats 4 of the last 5 games he played against them.
    Posted by underdogg

And only once in the PLAYOFFS! when 3/4 of the team had the flu, yeah I am making excuses just like you do for the colts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

Brady took chances before he became the golden boy.  Now he is depending too much on a line that is not experienced enough to protect him like that. 
    Posted by LLAFan

What chances did Brady take before he was the GoldenBoy? and the 5 guys that play infront of Brady are the same group that was there in 07 and 08. You know 50 Td's Greatest Team ever. these are teh same guys, ligh,mankins,koppen,neal and Kazur.  Which guys are inexperienced on this Line?  It isn't inexperience it is the Pats Line has regressed and the other teams have gotten better. Don't worry will will look good in 2011 with that Radiers 1st pick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I am a colts fan and the pats really have nothing to worry about except their defense. Brady will regain his confidence in his knee and step into balls, but when the pocket is collapsing, he is not doing it. Dungy is not taking cheap shots - give me a break.  typical homer.
    Posted by underdogg

UNDEROO, are you even watching the games?  The Pats' D has played reasonably well so far.  They have only allowed 17 and 16 points.  I would be glad if they did that every week.  I swear, you make more erroneous, self-assured comments here that appear well-framed but are flawed than any other troll here.  Even Leon speaks truth from time-to-time. You don't have me fooled.

As somebody who has bad multiple cycling injuries (including several severe knee sprains, bruises, contusions, stretched nerves and tendons), I am 100% positive that Brady's problems are residual pain and pshycologial trauma.  While none of my injuries were as great as his, they were still pretty bad. After such an injury, you become painfully aware that you are not invincible. You become aware of your mortality. It is very hard to shed the feelings that result, especially when you have the constant reminder of the lingering pain. In his case, he almost lost his leg to an infection.  He is gun shy, which can be a career-killer for a pro QB.  He needs to see a sports psychologist, pronto. He was rushing passes all over the place in instances when there was no pressure.  He was panicked.  He had no cool.  He needs help in the head, but he may not be the kind of person that would subscribe to such a thing.  And if he did, he would probably only do so after a lost season and resulting epiphany.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: Did Rodney Harrison throw Brady under the Bus? : Z - I didn't see yesterday's game but reading the posts I feel like I did.  I did see some highlights.  but after the buffalo game and his 2 throws to Watson, Brady is physically healthy.  No way to have the zip on the ball that he did without being so.  A collapsing pocket however is a different thing.  Brady will be fine when his head is totally straight.  I think also that the Jets deserve credit for the pressure they brought.  Even if Brady's mind was right, it would have been hard to find rhythem against that D and without Welker.
    Posted by underdogg

Follow up to my previous post, yeah, no kidding that you didn't see the game.  I could tell it before I read the above when you previously dissed their D, a parroting of the sensationalist no-nothing sports bloggers. Why are you here throwing in your useless two cents, writing as if you have the scoop, when you didn't even watch the game.  Watch the game, then maybe we might respect your insights.  Until then, you are just mentally masturbating for attention, just as in years past.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

No he was just doing his job. However Underdogg is full of sh*t so we can take comfort in that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Re: Did Rodney Harrison throw Brady under the Bus? : Z - I didn't see yesterday's game but reading the posts I feel like I did.  I did see some highlights.  but after the buffalo game and his 2 throws to Watson, Brady is physically healthy.  No way to have the zip on the ball that he did without being so.  A collapsing pocket however is a different thing.  Brady will be fine when his head is totally straight.  I think also that the Jets deserve credit for the pressure they brought.  Even if Brady's mind was right, it would have been hard to find rhythem against that D and without Welker.
    Posted by underdogg

After listening to Boomer this morning, he believes that Brady has a hurting shoulder right now (from the Hainsworth smash) and is trying to over compensate his passes....

Sections
Shortcuts