did Rusty write this article???

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: did Rusty write this article???

Tough to tell. The Rusty-like themes are there, but there are no direct mentions of Nostradamous like predictions (after the event already happened), being 'right again', superior IQ, or Brady calling the shots on offense...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

All I see is another "blame the defense" opinion...   Yes, the defense has been rebuilding, has had it's ups and downs, but the offense after the Cassel year of 08' had morphed into a finesse, predictable, feast or famine, wide open attack.     Both sides of the football needed to improve, both sides of the football needed to get tougher, on the defensive side the defensive tackle position was weak, on offense tightend and fullback depth was limited, the receivers were not the physical variety and we didn't run nearly enough.   In short this article is not telling us anything we did not already know and once again falsely lays it all at the feet of the defense, never realizing that in football all three phases complement and rely on each other to succeed, that while the defense was altogether ordinary the offense underachieved in crunch time and nothing happens in a vacuum.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I see no reference to trolls, pink hats, millennials, or saying that they called it under a past name that has since vanished from existance so that you can't prove they actually said the complete opposite

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

You spoke to soon Eng. 

it kind of sounds like rusty penned it, but I don't see anywhere in the article that Brady sucks. 

However, attributing the defensive woes to lack of continuity and not bad drafting and FA sounds a lot like rusty. 

Wozz's articulate summary is spot on..thanks man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

No one should have been expecting a SB run in 2009 or a lock down D in 2010 with 4 rookies on it.

But you told us the D rebuild was complete early in 2009 dumbkoff.

I suspect you will deny that just like you denied saying McCourty was to be a perennial pro-bowler after his rookie year. You're a born liar.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

You spoke to soon Eng. 

it kind of sounds like rusty penned it, but I don't see anywhere in the article that Brady sucks. 

However, attributing the defensive woes to lack of continuity and not bad drafting and FA sounds a lot like rusty. 

Wozz's articulate summary is spot on..thanks man.

There's not a mention of the "vast right wing conspiracy" against BB either. Can't be Rusty.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/bill_belichick_ii_zps805c5bb5.jpg

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Be careful babe. Your latest post seems to insinuate that bb calls the shots, not Brady. This flys in the face of what Russ always says, that Brady runs the show. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The lack of continuity is because of a lack of talent. The lack of talent is because we brought in the wrong players, over and over again...it was like Ground Hog Day (the movie). Hey, how's that five foot nine corner going to look on our team? Apparently great because we kept drafting them. How's that undersized safety look? Oh he's going to be the next Ed Reed...only different and full of  suck. Hey how are all those six foot one edge rushing backups from other teams doing? Lets bring them all in and watch them do nothing. You know what? We don't need first round picks, lets trade back and back and back and back and back, because we're smarter than everyone else...we got time...just wait till next year...Brady will always bail us out!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

The lack of continuity is because of a lack of talent. The lack of talent is because we brought in the wrong players, over and over again...it was like Ground Hog Day (the movie). Hey, how's that five foot nine corner going to look on our team? Apparently great because we kept drafting them. How's that undersized safety look? Oh he's going to be the next Ed Reed...only different and full of  suck. Hey how are all those six foot one edge rushing backups from other teams doing? Lets bring them all in and watch them do nothing. You know what? We don't need first round picks, lets trade back and back and back and back and back, because we're smarter than everyone else...we got time...just wait till next year...Brady will always bail us out!

sounds like some one woke up on the wrong side of the free agency bed!

Yeah I know it's harsh, but I think it's true. I think too many mistakes have been made and this off season was no exception. I think Belichick is the best coach in the Nfl and probably a very good GM, but like all Gms (every single one of them) he has hit a rough stretch at a time when our window has been closing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

That article is not long-winded enough to be one of Rusty's posts.

Sections
Shortcuts