Did the Pats win yesterday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Did the Pats win yesterday?

You wouldn't know it by listening to 98.5

I know, I know I shouldn't listen to them, but I can't help it!

Mazz hasn't even mentioned the fact that we clinched the AFCE. They are only pointing out every negative of the game and basically saying we can only beat bad teams. Thank god that d b@g Felger is off today.

You don't have to be a homer and I am all for being objective, but c'mon! Can we enjoy that win for 1 day? Is it too much to ask that a Boston sports show actually have hosts that are fans of Boston teams? Felger basically admitted that he hated the Celts the other day!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Did the Pats win yesterday?

They're all vying for an ESPN job which has prerequisite of hating all boston teams.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I was just listening too Kellie. I caught the end of Zolak and had the misfortune of hearing the beginning of Mazz when he said " This win over the Jags means nothing to me. They're still the same team that can beat mediocre teams but can't beat anyone with a passing attack or win on the road". Prompting a quick station change..Nothing for Tony to be happy about today.

PS Felger hates all things Boston. The more we like a team or an athlete the more he hates them. He despises Larry Bird.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I still am in shock that some gave Felger a hosting job. I'm equally shocked that the SAME person gave another job to Mazz. But what truly makes my head ache is trying to figure out why someone would compound those two mistakes by PUTTING THEM TOGETHER!!! For years I've wanted anyone to challenge WEEI and their arrogant nonsense. Finally a station shows up, and they go out and get WORSE "talent" than their competitor.

Boston fans are intelligent and fiercly loyal. We don't want to listen to some transplant with career aspirations making up garbage to rank on the home team. I could comb through these pages and find no less than 10 people who I would rather listen to for 4 hours a day than anyone that joke 98.5 employs, and I don't think I'm anywhere close to alone in that feeling. I want to listen to sports talk. Be open to someone else's idea FELGER and realize you don't know everything. in fact, you seem to know not much at all. Stop finding something negative all the time MAZZ, and realize that just because nobody can stand your voice, it doesn't mean you need to further aggravate the masses.

Best radio all year has been listening to the fill-ins from 6-2pm on WEEI. Fauria (I mean, motoring) is a riot, and though I can't name an of the other 3 off hand, they've been thouroughly enjoyable. They actually seem to enjoy being there, rather than the poor babies who would lead you to believe they were led at gunpoint, or the roly poly host who takes 3 months of vacation a year. I like Dale and Holley, but Holley has seemed very bitter of recent months. Quite the contrarian, and never seems to be wrong in his own mind. If it were up to me, and I ran 98.5, I'd fire all these jokes, and immediately hire the fill-ins from WEEI. Butch Stearns isn't bad, Fauria, as I mentioned, I think is hilarious, Gaspar is pretty good. Something new and fresh instead of old, tired and jaded. Someone think outside the box for a change!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

"Boston fans are intelligent and fiercly loyal. We don't want to listen to some transplant with career aspirations making up garbage to rank on the home team."

Exactly!! I don't mind them being critical of the Pats, but these guys aren't even fans! It's such BS. I guess the only thing we can do is not listen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Exactly!! I don't mind them being critical of the Pats, but these guys aren't even fans! It's such BS. I guess the only thing we can do is not listen.

Response--In the late 90's there was "One On One Sports" radio and although it was nationwide they had the best host lineup that I have ever listened to. Completely entertaining and Hosts from 6:00am til 12:00am that blow anything away on EEI or 98.5. I'm getting ready to reactivate my sirius radio just so I can have some more options. I don't like ESPN radio but they do have one good host in Collin Cowherd that is much more listenable than the locals. NFL radio is pretty entertaining and they have level headed hosts. That's the only Nationwide media station that stuck up for BB during Spygate. $hitt, Most of the locals couldn't wait to throw the Pats under the bus either when that happened.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

oh my, someone has the audacity to even say a few things critical of a boston team and they HATE all things Boston. Give it a rest you losers. Just because they dont worship at the alter of the man-god ("fire him" from a few weeks ago) BB and do not suckle at the teat of any Boston team you homers and your conspiracy theories run rampant. get over it and deal with it.

Sections
Shortcuts