Did Tom Brady call the NE fan base Spoiled??

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Re: Did Tom Brady call the NE fan base Spoiled??

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Roddy? How are ya- Why did I ask the question you asked -Just curious - You're a stats guy -How many times have the pats beat the Giants in the sametime frame?

I have buch of friends that are card carrying members of the SB defending Chaps NY Giants fan club -Thanks in advance for the info

[/QUOTE]

Hess, glad to see you out of bed this early. You know, it is a tad sad when you need to use another other than your own to try and defend your teams honor. Are you a Jet fan? Or are you like the rest of the trolls here who are green with envy over the Pat's success.

[/QUOTE]
    Sorry  jr, Hess had to run off, the heat was getting too much, but give him credit, NY has 3 fyootball teams onto who's band wagon he can jump, I dohowever feel sorry for the Bills and Giants fans because the have to associate with such a low form of life as that Jets troll. His kind , unfortunately, drag the fan base of those other NY teams down! FOR SHAME MRS. HESS, FOR SHAME!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ive never heard a player call his own fan base spoiled, but brady is right, we have been spoiled by the patriots success.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

My My -I leave for a quick workout and all I come back to is personal insuts and nothing about Brady insuting the NE fan base.

I guess you'll all just choose to ignore what Tommy Boy said.You people have a history of that For instance I say Spygate and you say

What is Spygate?I'm sensing a trend. When the going gets tough in NE the NE fan base just ignores the issue?!

Interesting

[/QUOTE]

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aussiewill2. Show aussiewill2's posts

When an all world quarterback has two intentional grounding calls made in a game, football fans have reason to wonder. When his clock management , which in the past was flawless, becomes questionable at best,  fan's are wondering what's happening to the lad. Brady is definitely not the QB he has been in the past. He's not injured, but he is consistenly struggling in crunch time.

Nothing lasts forever, there is no consistency in the product the Pats are putting on the field, it's like everyone is hearing footsteps, or looking over their shoulder. Some one fumbles and they get benched, someone makes a statement they get traded, it's more like a fifedom than an NFL franchise. I think the HOF coach is at the bottom of the footsteps problem, everyone is walking on egg shells. I think the hoodie is approaching his use by date. Fans can accept, injuries and retirements as causes for demises in franchises, but bad judgement decisions, over and over is a real hard problem to swallow. IMHO.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey gang! So how is everybody today. I saw a report where TB was quoted as saying "Winning is hard real hard man" and then he went on to say something how the fan base was spoiled and not one of you has anything to say to counter that?!

The Tom Brady "Apolgists"movement is growing stronger by the day up there.

[/QUOTE]

So are the Jets going to finish behind the Dolphins this year? Is Rex on the hot seat, two year of going to the AFC CG then struggling to put together a winning season? Bravado apparently doesn't win you games.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to aussiewill2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When an all world quarterback has two intentional grounding calls made in a game, football fans have reason to wonder. When his clock management , which in the past was flawless, becomes questionable at best,  fan's are wondering what's happening to the lad. Brady is definitely not the QB he has been in the past. He's not injured, but he is consistenly struggling in crunch time.

Nothing lasts forever, there is no consistency in the product the Pats are putting on the field, it's like everyone is hearing footsteps, or looking over their shoulder. Some one fumbles and they get benched, someone makes a statement they get traded, it's more like a fifedom than an NFL franchise. I think the HOF coach is at the bottom of the footsteps problem, everyone is walking on egg shells. I think the hoodie is approaching his use by date. Fans can accept, injuries and retirements as causes for demises in franchises, but bad judgement decisions, over and over is a real hard problem to swallow. IMHO.

[/QUOTE]

Well well one of your own has added a few thoughts-he's the 1st but give it a month and everybody will want TB gone and BB fired...I'm giddy with that thought!

[/QUOTE]

How quickly people forget that this team went to SB last year.    This guy is the guy who has become spoiled... I guess there are some on this forum who are...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

You see that's the point -The pats didn't win the SB-If you don't win the SB the season is considered a failure.There is no way the pats even make the playoffs if they keep laying eggs like they did the last 2 weeks.

Now back to Tom Brady's disparaging comments towards the fans...stay focussed!

[/QUOTE]

If you really believe that success is only winning SB's, then you agree that your Jets are one of the worst franchises ever in the history of the NFL?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

hey Joe- Nothing to add to the conversation I see. Another "A" typical ne fan I guess?

[/QUOTE]

I mean if my wife was cheating on me, I wouldn't complain that neighbors are going to marriage counselling. Just sayin', but man who would have thought that the Dolphins are the second best team in the division. I wonder how Woody is taking it.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.