Did Tom Brady call the NE fan base Spoiled??

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Re: Did Tom Brady call the NE fan base Spoiled??

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Roddy? How are ya- Why did I ask the question you asked -Just curious - You're a stats guy -How many times have the pats beat the Giants in the sametime frame?

I have buch of friends that are card carrying members of the SB defending Chaps NY Giants fan club -Thanks in advance for the info

[/QUOTE]

As a NJ fan using the Giants acomplishments against us is lame.  Come back when they Jest win something.
    By the way how many Butch Giants fans do you know??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey gang and good afternoon my horribly accenetd neighbors from the North! I see bredbru screwed up the threads so I wanted to make sure that this thread was front and center.

I didn't delete my last post. If I did that then it was an accident or one of the Homer mods must have taken it down.Why would I ever delete one of my masterpieces?

I saw many threads in here this week blaming the last two horribly played games by the pats on the defense ,the defense coaches,the kickers the ball boy the trainers and the front office.You see where I am going with this.

A few us who aren't blinded by our loyalty to ,once great but now showing his age a bit, Tom Brady and put at least 50% of the blame directly on his shoulders.BLASPHEMY some may rage but look at his perforamnces over the last 2 weeks and you have to agree. If you don't then you are not realistic and you may start applying the face paint today rather then on Sunday.

[/QUOTE]

I figured out why Brady has been slightly "off" the last two weeks...all this "practice" against our own defense is ruining him as a player. Think about this for a minute, Tom has to go out and practice a game plan against our secondary every week...what's that like? How is that practice? I can see it now - they send Gronk and Welker on crossing routes and Tom has a fifty yard window to throw in with our safeties "covering" these two. Then in real games he is off because other teams actually have defenses and cover our players.

The mystery has been solved and the good news is that despite this he is still the best QB in the NFL.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to PatsGoinDown2012's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why the name PatsGoinDown2012?  You have been here since 2008...Why not 2009, 2010, 2011, or 2013?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]

Who said anything about 96's tackle being legal or illegal?

Brady Rule?

Yeah I was screaming at the tv that the sack and fumble recovery was illegal!

So am I a hypocrite?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice illegal tackle by #96 in this play.  Do you fools remember the Brady Rule?  No tackling below the QBs knees when you are on the ground as #96 did on this play.  Triplett once again just didn't have the balls to call this penalty.  The NFL even said he made a mistake by not calling it.  If Brady was tackled in this way you fools would have been screamign your heads off about it.  Frickin hypocrites!

[/QUOTE]

PatsGoinDown2113   "Frickin Rusty"  Frickin is Your favorite word and hypocrite is you practice

MightyCumEater   "Frickin Rusty"  You funny with all the Pats Love on this one...Not!

MasterHess   "Frickin Rusty"  the Leon Reference was a sure giveaway, but we already knew it was you

Trolling much laterly?  Probaly the Assusy guy too.  Where is GlenR today, batteries out on your Ipod?

BostonTrollSpanker help me out here this fraud is on every thread

Folks do not Feed the evil  Troll!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Well I agree with him, we DO EXPECT HIM TO WIN. I am one that hates close games, I am use to blowouts, so I see what he is talking about. Look at the grief the PATS got when they "ran up the score" so now the games are close and the sports analysts say they are in trouble. I believe they will start clicking. I wish though that they would throw more, but last year we all said they need to run the ball, Key to me is key to life BALANCE

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why the name PatsGoinDown2012?  You have been here since 2008...Why not 2009, 2010, 2011, or 2013?

[/QUOTE]

I asked myself that same question when I first saw this pathetics loser's comment in another thread. My only conclusion is that 43 years of failure does extensive damage to ones mind!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Once again ya'll gonna have to excuse me for not reading the five pages of (mostly) nonsense . . .  but if he did say that, he's right.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Hey gang! So how is everybody today. I saw a report where TB was quoted as saying "Winning is hard real hard man" and then he went on to say something how the fan base was spoiled and not one of you has anything to say to counter that?!

The Tom Brady "Apolgists"movement is growing stronger by the day up there.

[/QUOTE]

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/tom_brady_says_maybe_we_spoiled_fans/12023641

Above is a URL if anyone wants to hear the interview with Brady on WEEI. I'm not a Brady apologist. He's one of the best QBs of all-time but like any player he's not perfect and yes he is correct in his assessment that they the Patriots have spoiled the New England fans, but if listen to the interview completely instead of taking one sentence out of context you'll hear a very honest and open Brady.

I've said for a long time that we as Patriots fans have been spoiled by thier continued success and because of that our expectations are too high. 

Enough said, 

Hetch

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey gang and good afternoon my horribly accenetd neighbors from the North! I see bredbru screwed up the threads so I wanted to make sure that this thread was front and center.

I didn't delete my last post. If I did that then it was an accident or one of the Homer mods must have taken it down.Why would I ever delete one of my masterpieces?

I saw many threads in here this week blaming the last two horribly played games by the pats on the defense ,the defense coaches,the kickers the ball boy the trainers and the front office.You see where I am going with this.

A few us who aren't blinded by our loyalty to ,once great but now showing his age a bit, Tom Brady and put at least 50% of the blame directly on his shoulders.BLASPHEMY some may rage but look at his perforamnces over the last 2 weeks and you have to agree. If you don't then you are not realistic and you may start applying the face paint today rather then on Sunday.

[/QUOTE]

Hey loser...Jets are getting spanked 27-3!

You mad bro? lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Brady. There you go spoiling us again....  Bad boy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice illegal tackle by #96 in this play.  Do you fools remember the Brady Rule?  No tackling below the QBs knees when you are on the ground as #96 did on this play.  Triplett once again just didn't have the balls to call this penalty.  The NFL even said he made a mistake by not calling it.  If Brady was tackled in this way you fools would have been screamign your heads off about it.  Frickin hypocrites!

[/QUOTE]

Actually that is the Palmer rule and Brady is the only QB in the league that doesn't get the benefit of the rule!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aussiewill2. Show aussiewill2's posts

Number 12 now has the reason for the spoiled fan base. Perfection is inexplicable, it breeds expectation. How can Brady be all world as he was in London, and all human when playing in Seattle. It's called the NFL , does the London performeance mean the Super Bowl train has left the station? Don't buy your tickrt on the train just yet. The Ram pass rush, was invisible, and somehow the Hoodie decided after all that Stefan Ridley wasn't playing for the opposition.

Neccesity is the mother of invention, that is of course the diving rod that keeps the Hoodie in the Rarified air of Canton prospects. His back was getting close to the wall, and so he decided to go with what works, dah , rockettttt science. I'm sure they will come off the break and the suspiscions of manhood will start wafting thru the roster. Someone will say something to the media, or drop a pass in practice, or breathe. And the hoodie will send them to Siberia.

Ridley is the hardest running back since Corey Dillon, maybe the best running back in Pats history, he runs harder than Curtis Martin . As soon as he fumbles again, and he will, because he runs hard in traffic, the Hoodie will bench Ridley and he will alter his style for a week, the Pats will lose and wiser coaches than BB will say the next game, run to day light Ridley, and the Hooded marvel will be back on the train to Canton. The Fifedom is alive and well in Foxboro.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Hey MaterBater..how does it feel to be blown out by the Phins and being in last place in the AFC East?? When we (Pats fans) have been treated to excellence for over a decade, it's really easy to get spoiled. I admit it, we are spoiled.

Oh yeah, reminds all again the last time the Jests were in the SB.....right.....43 years!

Have a great day! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually that is the Palmer rule and Brady is the only QB in the league that doesn't get the benefit of the rule!

[/QUOTE]

Watch closer, he may have been pushed into him.

"We're looking for forcible contact, basically forearm, shoulder, or helmet right into his knee or below,™ McAulay said.œA normal tackle is rarely a roughing-the-passer foul; it's that dangerous hit, right at the knee when he lunges, that we're looking at." "Obviously, a player thrown into the quarterback or something like that would not be a foul." (referee Terry McAulay)

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2009/08/06/nfl_official_helps_patriots_tackle_the_new_brady_rule/?rss_id=Boston.com+--+New+England+Patriots+news

I don't see any of that on that play. I see a hand grab at his ankles. Go cry someplace else.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I asked myself that same question when I first saw this pathetics loser's comment in another thread. My only conclusion is that 43 years of failure does extensive damage to ones mind!

[/QUOTE]

This is one of Leon/MasterHess 's old names from back when he had a new one every week. It shows the depth of his obsession that he actually keeps a list of all of them somewhere so he can reuse them.