Did we forget?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Re: Did we forget?

Having lived in Boston and am now back in London, I've made that flight more times than I care to mention - and I have always found it easier flying into London than the other way round. It only takes a day or so to recover, and as they were practicing today at the Oval one can imagine that they are getting back to their standard routines.

As for the game, I expect a comfortable win although it surely won't be easy as it was last week. Losing Edelman is a relatively big loss in my opinion as he was fast becoming a good outlet for Brady (much in the Welker mode), and TB actually has a secondary unlike those headless chickens running around the backfield last week. But with Brady clicking into gear, I don't see too many problems.

I'll go for a 34-10 win to New England. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Medic87. Show Medic87's posts

In Response to Re: Did we forget?:
    [QUOTE]My biggest fear over this game is the Pats having to eat british food. There could be suicides.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

or come back with Rotten teeth, that would be bad for GQ.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Did we forget?:
    [QUOTE]"What do the Pats need to do offensively and defensively to win this game?" Not miss their flight :)
    Posted by GrantW[/QUOTE]
     You stole my thunder. I was just going to say all we need to do is show up for this one. I'd be surprised if we didn't cover the spread in this one.