Did we forget?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Re: Did we forget?

Having lived in Boston and am now back in London, I've made that flight more times than I care to mention - and I have always found it easier flying into London than the other way round. It only takes a day or so to recover, and as they were practicing today at the Oval one can imagine that they are getting back to their standard routines.

As for the game, I expect a comfortable win although it surely won't be easy as it was last week. Losing Edelman is a relatively big loss in my opinion as he was fast becoming a good outlet for Brady (much in the Welker mode), and TB actually has a secondary unlike those headless chickens running around the backfield last week. But with Brady clicking into gear, I don't see too many problems.

I'll go for a 34-10 win to New England. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Medic87. Show Medic87's posts

In Response to Re: Did we forget?:
    My biggest fear over this game is the Pats having to eat british food. There could be suicides.
    Posted by unclealfie

or come back with Rotten teeth, that would be bad for GQ.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Did we forget?:
    "What do the Pats need to do offensively and defensively to win this game?" Not miss their flight :)
    Posted by GrantW

You stole my thunder. I was just going to say all we need to do is show up for this one. I'd be surprised if we didn't cover the spread in this one.

Sections
Shortcuts