Did ya see the Pats try to get away from the run in the second half...again....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Did ya see the Pats try to get away from the run in the second half...again....

Did ya also see Vereen and Blount put on a clinic as how it's done when you must put the game away....

Oh ya...your welcome....

Now, on to Buffalo and grab that 2nd seed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Did ya see the Pats try to get away from the run in the second half...again....

I don't think Vereen played in the second half. He got hurt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Did ya see the Pats try to get away from the run in the second half...again....

In response to ccnsd's comment:

I don't think Vereen played in the second half. He got hurt.

Sorry, got carried away with my typing...meant Ridley of course...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

Those two were BEAST today. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I like Ridley, very impressed with his powerful running in the 4th. Had multiple Ravens trying to get the ball from him. I was concerned him being so worried about ball security would effect his running game.

Him and Blount as a 1-2 punch is a good combo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I like Ridley, very impressed with his powerful running in the 4th. Had multiple Ravens trying to get the ball from him. I was concerned him being so worried about ball security would effect his running game.

Him and Blount as a 1-2 punch is a good combo.

At this point Ridley is a target. They will try to get the ball from him twice as much as another guy; and he deserves that.

If BB keeps playing this stiff, he WILL be a disaster in the playoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TB17JM16. Show TB17JM16's posts

Yes i noticed, 3 times we went 3 and out with very little clock burning, other than that, great day.

Sections
Shortcuts