Did ya see the Waldron head butt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Did ya see the Waldon head butt?

Talk about Hanesworth part 2.  First he rips the helmet off by the face ask then he head butts bare skull with his helmet on. Guy should be kicked out for the rest of the season.  That should be the headline story from last nights game.  

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000281734/Erik-Walden-head-butts-Delanie-Walker

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Did ya see the Waldron head butt?

I know it's Walden the auto predict got meon this iPad. This site is getting worse for formatting.  a lot of cheap penalties for the team with the lowest average   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I don't know why he wasn't kicked out of the game last night,he really deserved it.He'll get contacted by Goodell in the next couple of days though and his wallet will be much lighter and probably get a minimum of 2 games suspension.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't know why he wasn't kicked out of the game last night,he really deserved it.He'll get contacted by Goodell in the next couple of days though and his wallet will be much lighter and probably get a minimum of 2 games suspension.

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking 2 games and 100 grand.  That's a man with problems to o that or a side effect of getting hit in the nuts a lot. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

That kind of thing cannot be allowed to happen unaddressed.  Not sure what the consequences should be but that could have resulted in a concussion. Totally unacceptable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

The full incident starts at the 20 second mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8azQ7CkZNI

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Cheap shot no doubt. How many games suspension?

Sections
Shortcuts