Did You Enjoy the Wash Game Tonight? Can Rg3 Win next Week Against Ravens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Did You Enjoy the Wash Game Tonight? Can Rg3 Win next Week Against Ravens

its a rhetorical question.of course they can.  lets talk about giants game, rg3, ravens game and what it would mean.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Did You Enjoy the Wash Game Tonight? Can Rg3 Win next Week Against Ravens

Oh man .... just ... would that be sweet. ha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

They could, the skins are playing pretty well while the Ravens haven't . Baltimore has won a few games lately in which they were outplayed but won by a fluke play in the last minutes. Two weeks ago they had 4th and 29 , made it , sending them to O.T. Win. 

Lets go Redskins!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Yeah Morris has been coming on of late. He was a 6th round pick and is 5th or 6th in the league rushing. Good player and should be able to run on the Ravens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nobody talks about that Running Back Redskins got. He makes life a lot easier for RG3. What was Morris a 6th or 7th rounder?

[/QUOTE]

dont remember.... but completely unheralded and from my backyard.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh man .... just ... would that be sweet. ha

[/QUOTE]

as would 2 more houston losses and us finishing out somehow with 3 losses (why dont i just include pitt missing hte playoffs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Ravens will lose again but will the Broncos?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ravens will lose again but will the Broncos?

[/QUOTE]

we have teh tiebreaker with broncos. though they play rg3. im hoping they (washington) win out

:)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

It would be sweet if the Skins can beat both the Ravens and Broncos. The Pats must win 3 out of the last 4 games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I can't believe it, the Jints O-line got called for holding! So yeah that was enjoyable.

Although that is a sure sign of the coming apocalyps!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It would be sweet if the Skins can beat both the Ravens and Broncos. The Pats must win 3 out of the last 4 games.

[/QUOTE]

Broncos don't play Washington this year. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

If you look at how the teams matchup...the Skin's have a stout run defense but aren't particualiry stout against the pass (lack edge rushers without having to blitz)..I'm sure the game plan will be to feature Flaco throwing the ball early and often...The Giant's left a ton of points on the board last night due to penalties in a game they should have won. The Ravens defense will have it's hands full with RG III and Morris. I like the Skin's chances especially if Sugg's is unable to play...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

although the 'skins are playing well lately, they have been to hot and cold for me to feel good about them against the Broncos. I think they beat Baltimore but lose to Denver. I really foresee a Denver Vs NE AFC Championship. We really need that game to be in Foxboro since we traditionally dont play well at Mile high.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

If Charlie Batch can beat the Ravens the RG3 can beat the Ravens. I'm more interested in us beating Houston. We need to take care of our own business first.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I'm a believer in RGIII.  Luck, I still have my doubts.  Sure, he had a big comeback.  But the reason they had to comeback was because he completed 40% of his passes and threw 3 INT's.  RGIII looks like the real deal.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

didn't enjoy game...picked WASH on scoring contest....was hoping for shootout...lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

its a rhetorical question.of course they can.  lets talk about giants game, rg3, ravens game and what it would mean.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I enjoyed. RG3 is an exciting player and yes, I think he can run circles around the Bmore defense... Lets hope they get the win!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

If suggs is out, I really like Washington's chances.

They're going to need Suggs to set the edge, otherwise Griffin will run wild.

They'll also need Ellerbe, otherwise Morris will run up the middle.

The Ravens run D started to pick up once Ellerbe and Suggs were starting. Without those two, the Ravens D will be worse than what they were in the beginning of the season.

That being said, Redskins D isn't that great either. I expect a shootout

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Ravens run D started to pick up once Ellerbe and Suggs were starting. Without those two, the Ravens D will be worse than what they were in the beginning of the season.

[/QUOTE]

Good post, very informed

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Broncos don't play Washington this year. 

[/QUOTE]

thank you for the correction,  got my data mixed

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm a believer in RGIII.  Luck, I still have my doubts.  Sure, he had a big comeback.  But the reason they had to comeback was because he completed 40% of his passes and threw 3 INT's.  RGIII looks like the real deal.

[/QUOTE]

luck is good theres no doubt, but like favre he throws plenty of picks.

rg3 is elusive run or pass

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

although the 'skins are playing well lately, they have been to hot and cold for me to feel good about them against the Broncos. I think they beat Baltimore but lose to Denver. I really foresee a Denver Vs NE AFC Championship. We really need that game to be in Foxboro since we traditionally dont play well at Mile high.

[/QUOTE]

+1

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

redskins d isnt good, but is playing bertter on effort. 

rg3 will juke suggs out of his shoes. 

if redskins d can play like they did last night

Sections
Shortcuts