Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads)

To the ladies on here if there are any who reply to the threads. I know there are not many but have you ever noticed how rude most--NOT ALL--of the men are on here who reply to your q?

I just posted a q. I was just asking for peoples opinions on it. Just a basic q. and this one really rude guy write back and says how dumb my q. was

Was that necessary? NO it was not. Was it him just showing his plain rude and nasty personality? YES.

All he has to do was post his answer. Period and leave it at that. There was absolutly  no reason for him to add the q. was dumb other than just plain meaness.

Why on earth would any lady like a man now a days? Majority of them are rude and heartless. Especially some of them who like sports. NOW...READ what I am saying people.

NOT ALL are like this. There are a couple less than a handful who reply back on here and are very kind in their reply. They even NICELY explain things to you in order to help but then the majority are well the opposite lets say.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads)

I don't think that it is a gender thing......check it out, there are guys that post questions that get the same response......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Lady, it happens to everyone. getting slammed on a forum is non-partisan. I agree with you though men should treat women respectfully unless they ask for like coltsbabe. Keep posting, there no dumb questions and just ignore the idiots who treat you rudely.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

killa you get banned again? I see your new handle and low post number.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Sounds like your going to die alone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads):
    ...have you ever noticed how rude most--NOT ALL--of the men are on here who reply to your q?...and...one really rude guy write back and says how dumb my q...Was it him just showing his plain rude and nasty personality? YES...   Why on earth would any lady like a man now a days? Majority of them are rude and heartless...NOW...READ what I am saying people. NOT ALL are like this. There are a couple less than a handful who reply back on here and are very kind in their reply. They even NICELY explain things to you in order to help but then the majority are well the opposite lets say.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

Wow. You seem to be drawing a ton of negative assumptions towards men based on one rude reply! Do you really think that the "majority of (men)  are rude and heartless?" With all due respect ma'am, that doesn't appear to be fair. 

Furthermore, to his credit, the alleged "rude and heartless" guy who upset you has apologized. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

This is why it's better for everyone if women stay out of sports.  There's always the WNBA for ya ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

Women are here to stay in sports! We aren't going anywhere.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads):
    To the ladies on here if there are any who reply to the threads. I know there are not many but have you ever noticed how rude most--NOT ALL--of the men are on here who reply to your q? I just posted a q. I was just asking for peoples opinions on it. Just a basic q. and this one really rude guy write back and says how dumb my q. was Was that necessary? NO it was not. Was it him just showing his plain rude and nasty personality? YES. All he has to do was post his answer. Period and leave it at that. There was absolutly  no reason for him to add the q. was dumb other than just plain meaness. Why on earth would any lady like a man now a days? Majority of them are rude and heartless. Especially some of them who like sports. NOW...READ what I am saying people. NOT ALL are like this. There are a couple less than a handful who reply back on here and are very kind in their reply. They even NICELY explain things to you in order to help but then the majority are well the opposite lets say.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

Don't take it personally. It's not just women that get ripped it's everyone. My advice is to tell them #$% off, get banned and start another profile to come back swinging. This is the natural cycle of life here. If someone disagrees with your opinion you are automatically dumb.I get called dumb all the time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmyjones666. Show Jimmyjones666's posts

I'm sure whoever said it is extremely sorry now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Just post a skanky picture of yourself then everyone will love you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

To the ladies on here if there are any who reply to the threads. I know there are not many but have you ever noticed how rude most--NOT ALL--of the men are on here who reply to your q? I just posted a q. I was just asking for peoples opinions on it. Just a basic q. and this one really rude guy write back and says how dumb my q. was Was that necessary? NO it was not. Was it him just showing his plain rude and nasty personality? YES. All he has to do was post his answer. Period and leave it at that. There was absolutly  no reason for him to add the q. was dumb other than just plain meaness. Why on earth would any lady like a man now a days? Majority of them are rude and heartless. Especially some of them who like sports. NOW...READ what I am saying people. NOT ALL are like this. There are a couple less than a handful who reply back on here and are very kind in their reply. They even NICELY explain things to you in order to help but then the majority are well the opposite lets say.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

Does that mean you prefer the fairer sex? Wink

But on a serious note, everyone gets bashed, especially Leon, Dogggg, Dolfan and Bolt. Ya just got to woman up and tell em to buzz off your knot. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads):
    Posted by KellieMB

Kellie, that is the greatest answer anyone has ever posted, EVER! Since that's not your real picture, I'll have to politely tell you Tongue out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsareNumberone. Show PatsareNumberone's posts

Posted by LadyBradyFan

Wow... Are you sure there isn't something deeper going on here?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads):
    This is why it's better for everyone if women stay out of sports.  There's always the WNBA for ya ...
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Uh Mighty, you do realize that until recently, your profile listed you as a female, right?  I'm not sure if you are trying to fake the funk pretending to be a male or not...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

LadyBradyFan,  if you believe that rude replies are limited to females, you either spend no time on this board, or you are barely aware of your surroundings.  WE ALL get blasted on this board.  Lay off the bong, it causes paranoia (just kidding).  But really, this is not a very friendly place for all of us.  I guess it's too easy to be rude to people you don't know.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Oh go f yourself carawaydj....LOL!  just being funny. You're right that was easy :^)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Warm up to Huggy and give him some sugar baby. Oprah hated men before she met me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

Women are such drama queens. Shutup and get back in the kitchen.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Posted by KellieMB

lol....you go girl.Laughing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Majority of them are rude and heartless. Especially some of them who like sports

Women are fun until their sister gets killed by that house *see ex wives*

Kelly have I told you that I'm in love yet today?  lol

be nice to the ladys guys

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from philbert. Show philbert's posts

LadyBradyFan,
    I have observed that, on this board, most of the rudeness is saved for the trolls, who are here just to stir the pot and sometimes for the fans of other teams, such as underdo*g, jbolt, etc. Sometimes the smack talk does get a bit over the top. On the other hand,  the PFT board can be much less civilized than this one.

It is much easier to be rude from the keyboard than face to face, and the rudeness is not limited to one gender. In the corporate world, I have observed that some of the most profilic email flamethrowers are women.

Not every man is a gentleman, and not every woman is a lady. But perhaps you will agree that  most can be, most of the time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : lol....you go girl.
    Posted by Tcal2

Kellie loves to takes shots at other females (me) who post pic of themselves,but hasn't got the balls to post a real picture of herself, Hmmmmm wonder why . So her excuse is "it's work related"   and to ladybrady, too bad if your feelings are hurt I 've posted many times and no even bothers to respond. can't be thin skinned on here and for those of you who feel females shouldn't be on this message board--KISS MY AVATAR!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Coming from a guy whose GF is not that interested in the NFL, it's kinda of a breath of fresh air with occasional all-around attractiveness thrown in (thanks TOM).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : Kellie loves to takes shots at other females (me) who post pic of themselves,but hasn't got the balls to post a real picture of herself, Hmmmmm wonder why . So her excuse is "it's work related"   and to ladybrady, too bad if your feelings are hurt I 've posted many times and no even bothers to respond. can't be thin skinned on here and for those of you who feel females shouldn't be on this message board--KISS MY AVATAR!!!!
    Posted by NEGAME

Kellie, you shouldn't take this from her. Post a picture you have with you in a bikini. That'll show her!

And to GAME, I dare you to say that to my face. I kiss your chaps good.

Kiss

Sections
Shortcuts