Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads)

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads):
    In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : Kellie loves to takes shots at other females (me) who post pic of themselves,but hasn't got the balls to post a real picture of herself, Hmmmmm wonder why . So her excuse is "it's work related"   and to ladybrady, too bad if your feelings are hurt I 've posted many times and no even bothers to respond. can't be thin skinned on here and for those of you who feel females shouldn't be on this message board--KISS MY AVATAR!!!!
    Posted by NEGAME

LMAO..She just got through apologizing to you a few months ago and heads down that road again. I was waiting to see how it would take for you to answer that shout-out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads):
    In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : LMAO..She just got through apologizing to you a few months ago and heads down that road again. I was waiting to see how it would take for you to answer that shout-out
    Posted by ewhite1065

Admit it Ewhite, with Football months away this is very entertaining. XD

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : Admit it Ewhite, with Football months away this is very entertaining. XD
    Posted by 49Patriots

These are my favorite types of threads..The Brady Haircut thread..Not too bad right now.We've already over analyzed every football topic known to mankind so these are just what the doctor ordered..I was waiting all afternoon for a retaliatory post and I finally got it..It's pretty nice not having a life and only having to come home and mix up a drink after work.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I'm laughing- you guys love to see females fight!! T-shirts and jello anyone??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : These are my favorite types of threads..The Brady Haircut thread..Not too bad right now.We've already over analyzed every football topic known to mankind so these are just what the doctor ordered..I was waiting all afternoon for a retaliatory post and I finally got it..It's pretty nice not having a life and only having to come home and mix up a drink after work.
    Posted by ewhite1065

You are welcome ewhite!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'm laughing- you guys love to see females fight!! T-shirts and jello anyone??
    Posted by NEGAME

It's the whole cat fight thing. It starts in high school and it never goes away.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

NEGame, who was the other gal who didn't like you?  I haven't seen her posting here in some time but it seems you've picked up another fan in KellieB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

are ALL of you men stupid on this forum. Does it not say for the ladies only. That means the ladies reply to the thread. NOT MEN. Unless of course you are really a girl in disguise.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

Women are such drama queens. Shutup and get back in the kitchen.
    Posted by WCPatsFan

and you sir are an stupid jerk who cannot read when it says to ladies only. That means NO men or are you really a women. Oh wait thats it. you are.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

are ALL of you men stupid on this forum. Does it not say for the ladies only. That means the ladies reply to the thread. NOT MEN. Unless of course you are really a girl in disguise.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

Oh, well now that you said it that way I'm sure all of the male posters will go away and leave you alone....  I look forward to all of the polite responses.  This truly is a great way to get through the offseason.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Posted by LadyBradyFan

Come on, Lady, we're just having some fun with you. Chillax, luv. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Posted by LadyBradyFan

I'm sorry but we don't tolerate discrimination by gender on this forum.  Maybe if you started referring to all men as "You People" it would come across a little better.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Posted by LadyBradyFan

And who exactly are you to decide who can and can't reply to any particular post in this forum?

You are making a complete fool of yourself. The only one here who is sexist and ignorant is you. I mean, seriously has it ever occurred to you that people here are rude to you because you are a condescending jerk? No. It's just much easier to assume it's because you are a woman. That way, you're not responsible. It's everyone else's fault.

This is an internet forum. Toughen up and quit whining every time someone disagrees with you or you can't control somebody.

Where is Laz when you need him?  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Why can't Gamey take a f'ing joke!? When I used the term "skanky" I was actually thinking about the fact that as soon as I changed my avatar to what it is now, you get more attention...it was a JOKE!

As far as me posting my real picture. It's not happening right now. You (and by "you" I mean my internet stalker Gamey) can think it's because I'm an ugly, fat pig..I don't really care. Although a co-worker of mine who also posts on this site verified that I am not an ugly pig, but whatever.

Honestly If I had known I'd be posting this much I wouldn't have even used my real name as my screen name, but I'm not changing it now. I know for a fact that several people I work with come to this site and until I'm done here, I am not posting my real picture.

As far as the actual topic of this thread, I have to disaggree with the premise. If you have something relevent to say and new info to share I don't think anyone here cares if you're male or female.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Don't believe her Gamer, she was totally calling you out. defoe, I was thinking the same thing, where's the site's spinster been?
    Posted by Sam-Adams

I didn't say I wasn't calling her out, but it was a JOKE! She posts a skanky pic, I post a skanky picture and if you notice she and I are the two girls on this site that get the most attention! She does post pics of herself that are aimed at getting the boys riled up, I don't think she even hides that fact! My point is she needs to chill out. It's all in good fun!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Posted by LadyBradyFan

Actually no, it doesn't say "for the ladies only" on your thread title "Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads)".  Also, as this is a public forum, posters are free to comment on any thread they choose.

It's kind of comical that you start this thread because another poster supposedly called one of your threads/topics dumb, but you have no problem questioning if 'ALL' men on this forum are stupid so clearly this 'dumb/stupid' name calling stuff is only an issue when it's directed towards you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Luckily for you guys I work with KellieMB and have a photo of her from the last Christmas Party..She's the Blonde and she loves Scotch!
    Hopefully we can just put this to rest now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Luckily for you guys I work with KellieMB and have a photo of her from the last Christmas Party..She's the Blonde and she loves Scotch! Hopefully we can just put this to rest now.
    Posted by Huggybear999

LOL! But ew, I'm not blonde.

Just kidding Gamey <3

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Just post a skanky picture of yourself then everyone will love you.
    Posted by KellieMB

Oh yeah, that reminds me.....you owe us one....  ;)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : Kellie loves to takes shots at other females (me) who post pic of themselves,but hasn't got the balls to post a real picture of herself, Hmmmmm wonder why . So her excuse is "it's work related"   and to ladybrady, too bad if your feelings are hurt I 've posted many times and no even bothers to respond. can't be thin skinned on here and for those of you who feel females shouldn't be on this message board--KISS MY AVATAR!!!!
    Posted by NEGAME

Can I kiss it?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

They're all hot on this forum Sam. We're going to throw together a little compilation Calendar entitled The Women of BDC"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Posted by LadyBradyFan

Wow, I guess I am stupid.....I didn't realize that you set the rules on here and I couldn't post in public forums without your permission......

It seems like you are trying to entice negative responses from the gender that pretty much dominates in numbers on this forum.  99% of the guys that responded to you in this thread, did so in a nice way.....and you go trying to insult ALL of us.  Are PMSing?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : and you sir are an stupid jerk who cannot read when it says to ladies only. That means NO men or are you really a women. Oh wait thats it. you are.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

How old are you?  12?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

What I find funny is this whole thread was started because I said a question was dumb, I didn't call her dumb or stupid. But she asked which team is better the 03-04 team the 2007 team or this years team and I said we haven't even seen this years team play yet so that is a dumb question and then i went on to answer the rest of the question that was not dumb. And then she took it way to personal and made this thread and so I said i was sorry and rather then reply to me the person she is ticked off at or even acknowledge my apology she just makes a fool of herself by acting like a 5 year old girl with stuff like "no boys allowed" LOL clearly what i said didn't hurt her feelings too much since she has not even remembered that it was me who insulted her.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

So we have you to thank for her attacking all of us.....You should have checked her cycle before posting in her thread.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Somes dudes are dicks, and some dudes are nice, and some dudes are trolls...just gotta keep sayin what you wanna say I guess...

Sections
Shortcuts