Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads)

There are a lot of things I love about women. Hypersensitivity is not one of them.
    Part of the reason guys come to a sports forum like this one is to get away from crap like that. It's the same reason most of us have happily stopped dating 19 and 20 year olds.

I don't think anyone here needs the drama. I also don't see how the OP is any different than any of the trolls infesting this forum. That's the very definition of a troll: Someone who doesn't want to have intelligent discourse, but just wants to incite.

While the intent may not be there, the end result is the same. We now have a 4 page (and growing) thread about how the OPs feelings were hurt. If they don't want to have a discussion about football why are they here?

I was raised to respect women. But this is an internet forum. A football forum. Most of us really don't care what you are. Hot, ugly, black, white, man or woman. The only thing that matters here is what you bring to the table. 

There is absolutely no reason to throw the gender card around here. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

It's obvious to me that LBF isn't getting any lately.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

wake up everyone!!! ladybrady is one of our annoying trolls, possibly leon getting in touch with his feminine side. anyway whoever this person is, they are a man and a troll, this was established a long time ago. time to end this silly thread.

In Response to Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads):
    To the ladies on here if there are any who reply to the threads. I know there are not many but have you ever noticed how rude most--NOT ALL--of the men are on here who reply to your q? I just posted a q. I was just asking for peoples opinions on it. Just a basic q. and this one really rude guy write back and says how dumb my q. was Was that necessary? NO it was not. Was it him just showing his plain rude and nasty personality? YES. All he has to do was post his answer. Period and leave it at that. There was absolutly  no reason for him to add the q. was dumb other than just plain meaness. Why on earth would any lady like a man now a days? Majority of them are rude and heartless. Especially some of them who like sports. NOW...READ what I am saying people. NOT ALL are like this. There are a couple less than a handful who reply back on here and are very kind in their reply. They even NICELY explain things to you in order to help but then the majority are well the opposite lets say.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Sometimes I wish I had the self-confidence to post an actual picture of myself so everyone would know what a sweet little hottie I am, and then I could get the requisite attention I deserve from a bunch of lifeless blowhards on a male-dominated, sports-themed interntet message board.

But I don't

So I won't.

And I'll just keep pretending to be an old-school, delusional loser lost somewhere out on the wide, wind-swept prairie.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

Did I get my ID banned because of this thread?   LOL!  I didn't even say anything wrong....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads):
    Did I get my ID banned because of this thread?   LOL!  I didn't even say anything wrong....
    Posted by m1023us

I was thinking last week that I haven't seen any of your posts in a while so it happened before this thread. It seems like it's been at least a few weeks since I've seen one of your posts. Now get out there and find some idiots. You have a lot of time to make up for.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from verrildd. Show verrildd's posts

Always remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

HA HA HA HA HAKiss

Look at all the dumb guys on this thread I was able to rile up just by posting this.

Ha ha ha ha ha now that is funny. All you men getting on here replying acting like big babies and throwing your big words around. Oh I am scared.

This post was meant to bring out the way men truly act when they are attacked and you all were stupid enough to fall for it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads):
    In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : LOL! But ew, I'm not blonde. Just kidding Gamey <3
    Posted by KellieMB

This is giving me an idea for a new thread, who's hotter? Blondes, red heads or brunettes? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : I was thinking last week that I haven't seen any of your posts in a while so it happened before this thread. It seems like it's been at least a few weeks since I've seen one of your posts. Now get out there and find some idiots. You have a lot of time to make up for.
    Posted by ewhite1065

I think that it has only been a few days....I have had others posting on my thread....

Too busy here at work to weed out the idiots.....and I am really confused as to why the MODS would ban my old ID.......The only thing is that there are a multitude of TROLLS that don't like me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

In Response to Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads):
    To the ladies on here if there are any who reply to the threads. I know there are not many but have you ever noticed how rude most--NOT ALL--of the men are on here who reply to your q? I just posted a q. I was just asking for peoples opinions on it. Just a basic q. and this one really rude guy write back and says how dumb my q. was Was that necessary? NO it was not. Was it him just showing his plain rude and nasty personality? YES. All he has to do was post his answer. Period and leave it at that. There was absolutly  no reason for him to add the q. was dumb other than just plain meaness. Why on earth would any lady like a man now a days? Majority of them are rude and heartless. Especially some of them who like sports. NOW...READ what I am saying people. NOT ALL are like this. There are a couple less than a handful who reply back on here and are very kind in their reply. They even NICELY explain things to you in order to help but then the majority are well the opposite lets say.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

Sweetie, the treatment isn't gender specific......It is IQ specific....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Did you ever notice that women have smaller feet than men? 
    This is so they can stand closer to the stove.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

HA HA HA HA HA Look at all the dumb guys on this thread I was able to rile up just by posting this. Ha ha ha ha ha now that is funny. All you men getting on here replying acting like big babies and throwing your big words around. Oh I am scared. This post was meant to bring out the way men truly act when they are attacked and you all were stupid enough to fall for it.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

LOL!  Supercalifragelisticespialidocious......how is that for a big word?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

HA HA HA HA HA Look at all the dumb guys on this thread I was able to rile up just by posting this. Ha ha ha ha ha now that is funny. All you men getting on here replying acting like big babies and throwing your big words around. Oh I am scared. This post was meant to bring out the way men truly act when they are attacked and you all were stupid enough to fall for it.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

Yeah, Sure

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : I think that it has only been a few days....I have had others posting on my thread.... Too busy here at work to weed out the idiots.....and I am really confused as to why the MODS would ban my old ID.......The only thing is that there are a multitude of TROLLS that don't like me.
    Posted by m1023us

Yup, It only takes on person to get P!ssed and they can get you banned. They just need to report a few of your posts and if you get the wrong moderator they'll Axe you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Posted by LadyBradyFan

Boy is my face red!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

come on you guys let this thread die!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : Yup, It only takes on person to get P!ssed and they can get you banned. They just need to report a few of your posts and if you get the wrong moderator they'll Axe you.
    Posted by ewhite1065

Yep, I am posting in 3 different threads....I am bound to tick someone off......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

LBF, are you just looking for attention?
    Posted by Sam-Adams

She so is. I recommend she posts a "skanky" picture of herself to get more attention. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

ha ha now this is funny went from 71 comments to 87. Thing is I NEVER read your comments. Just think it is funny how all you people get riled up over a post displaying what jerks men really are. Look and your still posting. I just post to aggravate you all and believe me it is halarious. Having a good time with all the stupid men on here trying to do what they always do---which is be their rude self  especially cjcaraway, mvpkiller or whatever it is he or she goes by, to many of you to list. ha ha ha. I am getting a kick out of all  you guys on here. Look at you getting all riled up about a post about men when it was started to make you all show the true colors you have. ha ha ha. Football should be played by females.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

This thread=hurting!

Common ladies and gents let`s talk football.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

ha ha now this is funny went from 71 comments to 87. Thing is I NEVER read your comments. Just think it is funny how all you people get riled up over a post displaying what jerks men really are. Look and your still posting. I just post to aggravate you all and believe me it is halarious. Having a good time with all the stupid men on here trying to do what they always do---which is be their rude self  especially cjcaraway, mvpkiller or whatever it is he or she goes by, to many of you to list. ha ha ha. I am getting a kick out of all  you guys on here. Look at you getting all riled up about a post about men when it was started to make you all show the true colors you have. ha ha ha. Football should be played by females.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

i think your coltsbabe afraid to use your real user id. ha, ha 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Posted by LadyBradyFan

At least spell my name right.  I thought all of my posts were actually fairly civilized.  It's pretty rare for me to get rude and nasty on this board.  It happens, but seldom.  

As a general rule of thumb, I tend to think that most of the ridiculous posters on this board are just the concocted characters of other forum members looking to either annoy folks (i.e. the regular behind Leon and Togah), or amuse folks (JerrySpringer, ColtsBabe), etc.  Since I'm 95% certain you are also someone's fictitious forum character, I think I'll pass on arguing with you.  I prefer the humorous variety of fake forum users.  In the slight chance you are someone real, really posting all of this stuff... well, as my pappy used to say, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : Yup, It only takes on person to get P!ssed and they can get you banned. They just need to report a few of your posts and if you get the wrong moderator they'll Axe you.
    Posted by ewhite1065

And while a lot of the banned users end up blaming other registered users, they forget that this site allows anonymous unregistered users to report posts.  For every registered user on this forum, there are probably 100 ordinary readers.  All it takes is for any one of them to report you, and like you said, get the wrong mod to review it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Posted by LadyBradyFan

This post is what did it. This is the smoking gun. I wasn't 100% positive, until everyone lured him out. But it's clearly our resident weirdo, Leon. The parallels between the two psychoses are undeniable.

When confronted with this kind of insanity, it's difficult to know what to feel/think. I'm amused, sad and concerned for society at large. I mean, the thing all his personas have in common is the need for him to feel as though he is controlling other people. What happens when his ability to control nameless faceless people in an internet forum is no longer enough? What if he takes this illness out into the real world?

For relatively sane people, control issues manifest themselves in simple ways. They are still able to function somewhat normally. In more extreme cases, it can affect their everyday life, social interactions and even lead to other issues such as eating disorders, anxiety, etc. For somebody as out of it as Leon, control issues could mean two young girls bound and gagged in the back of his pickup truck. This guy is starting to scare me.

But even as socially irresponsible as this is, there's a part of me that's fascinated by his antics. Do each of his personas have a back story? I've always assumed that Leon was abused as a child in some way- which resulted in his extreme and insatiable need for control.

Which means this ladybradyfan persona hits closer to home. The theme here seems to be somwhere along these lines: LBF was sexually abused. Or maybe she was an escort that was made to feel violated all the men she had to sleep with. Now, she's going to make every man feel as dirty and worthless as she felt. She hates men and enjoys humilating them.

If my theories about Leon being abused as a child are true, then that means his personas are moving closer to his true personality. I'm not educated enough to know what this means. A moment of self awareness is coming? He's two more dirty looks on the subway away from walking into Burger King with a pickaxe? I don't know- I just have a feeling it's not good. And frankly, after having tried to psychoanalyze him, I feel crazy. Maybe I've got better things to do. Maybe he's just bat sheet crazy and analysis is better left to professionals. he makes Ron Artest look normal.

I'm going to go to bed now. Wait, I'm too "riled" up to do that. Leon said so. Funny thing is, I don't feel riled up. Maybe it's takes time to get there. I'm sure once I realize what a fool I've been played for, I will be furious. In the meantime I'm going to take a nap. 

Sections
Shortcuts