Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads)

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads):
    This thread=hurting! Common ladies and gents let`s talk football.
    Posted by HOTBLITZ

It's the offseason. What else is there to do but to point at the freakshow?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads):
    In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : This post is what did it. This is the smoking gun. I wasn't 100% positive, until everyone lured him out. But it's clearly our resident weirdo, Leon...
    Posted by dafoe

And a forum regular is clearly behind Leon/Togah.  Who else would spend so much time posting in the articles, and trying to post in the main forum?  He is present on multiple Pats sites.  The guy behind them is clearly a Pats fan, but one with bipolar disorder.  I'm starting to laugh at the folks arguing with Leon now.  Ever since I saw him "slip" one night and re-create one of his deleted threads verbatim under the Togah-2009 (Colts fan) account, it convinced me beyond a doubt he is not a Jets fan, or a Colts fan, but just one of several fake forum characters.

There aren't many regulars who have been on the forum as long as leon and have somewhat bi-polar personalities, but there are a few.  I suspect one of them is the culprit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

are ALL of you men stupid on this forum. Does it not say for the ladies only. That means the ladies reply to the thread. NOT MEN. Unless of course you are really a girl in disguise.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

you cant have your cake and eat it too... you post ...its open...anyone can and will respond...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Why can't Gamey take a f'ing joke!? When I used the term "skanky" I was actually thinking about the fact that as soon as I changed my avatar to what it is now, you get more attention...it was a JOKE! As far as me posting my real picture. It's not happening right now. You (and by "you" I mean my internet stalker Gamey) can think it's because I'm an ugly, fat pig..I don't really care. Although a co-worker of mine who also posts on this site verified that I am not an ugly pig, but whatever. Honestly If I had known I'd be posting this much I wouldn't have even used my real name as my screen name, but I'm not changing it now. I know for a fact that several people I work with come to this site and until I'm done here, I am not posting my real picture. As far as the actual topic of this thread, I have to disaggree with the premise. If you have something relevent to say and new info to share I don't think anyone here cares if you're male or female.
    Posted by KellieMB

dang kellie lets c da real ma?? come on now...then negame can take it up a notch...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

come on you guys let this thread die!!
    Posted by NEGAME

I like that skanky picture ....very cute.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DJMcG. Show DJMcG's posts

And the general societal acceptance of all women acting like emotionally bereft a$$holes ISN'T a problem? Okay then...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Really?  This board has devolved since I stopped posting a few months ago (I was blocked/hidden)

I remember that everyone would try to hit on KellieMB and NEGAME.  They were usually very nice to CT(lady/cutie/idk), too.

Sorry to hear this.  I don't think some of the men here know much about football either lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayhawk. Show Jayhawk's posts

5 pages of posts later and all I've gotten from this thread is NEGAME is hot.

Still worth it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

5 pages of posts later and all I've gotten from this thread is NEGAME is hot. Still worth it.
    Posted by Jayhawk

KellieMB is too, from what she has told us......we are still waiting for the proof.....  ;)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : KellieMB is too, from what she has told us......we are still waiting for the proof.....  ;)
    Posted by m1023us

I see the two as analogous to Ginger and Mary-Ann.  So who is who?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : KellieMB is too, from what she has told us......we are still waiting for the proof.....  ;)
    Posted by m1023us

M don't lie. I never said I was hot. A guy that works with me posts on this board and he made a few comments that may lead people to that conclusion. I did  get "Best Looking" in junior high though!! Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Kellie, if you don't post your picture you'll only let GAME win. You don't want to lose to a blonde, do you? 

BTW, I mean no offense, GAME. It's just the lack of football. I love blondes. Kiss

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Kellie, if you don't post your picture you'll only let GAME win. You don't want to lose to a blonde, do you?  BTW, I mean no offense, GAME. It's just the lack of football. I love blondes. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

Gamey can have her life long dream of being the hottest girl on BDC fulfilled. I'm happy to hand her the crown. I have a really great job right now and I need to leave on really good terms in order to do what I'm going to do next so until I leave no pics..sorry! I promised I will post one by the end of the summer and I will keep that promise.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

5 pages of posts later and all I've gotten from this thread is NEGAME is hot. Still worth it.
    Posted by Jayhawk

yep

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

MEOW!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

In Response to Re: Did you ever notice? (for any ladies on here who reply to the threads) : M don't lie. I never said I was hot. A guy that works with me posts on this board and he made a few comments that may lead people to that conclusion. I did  get "Best Looking" in junior high though!!
    Posted by KellieMB

Let me be the judge of that......  :P

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

Kellie, if you don't post your picture you'll only let GAME win. You don't want to lose to a blonde, do you?  BTW, I mean no offense, GAME. It's just the lack of football. I love blondes. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

I don't know what is up with NEGAME, but I don't think that she likes me anymore....  :(