Did you guys see this: Chiefs and Watergate?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Did you guys see this: Chiefs and Watergate?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/16/watergate-meets-arrowhead-allegedly/

What is it with this group of people?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Did you guys see this: Chiefs and Watergate?

Florio from PFT makes a good point.  If these allegations are true, this is illegal stuff.  People can go to jail.  Tapping your cell phone?  Haley always looked like a crazy tin foil hat guy.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

The other question is why do these types of shenanigans always involve people from the Parcells/Belichick tree of coaches and FO people? 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

It could very well be that Haley is whacko. 

And its not just successful teams.  You had Mangini accused, McDaniels accused, now Pioli. 

Look, I'll be the first to say, this may be bs, but you guys can't deny that the sh*t keeps coming up.  Like it or not.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Acceptable answers to "Why were you fired?" :

"We had differences in philosophy"

"It's a results oriented business, and I did not meet their expectations"

"The GM wanted to bring iin his own man, and take the team in a different direction"

Not acceptable:

Anything that makes you seem like Captain Queeg on the witness stand.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I did not hear about Mangini bugging cellphones.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Did you guys see this: Chiefs and Watergate?:
    [QUOTE]Right and those are all people who are "accused" are tied to BB in some way. Why is it that all these orgs are so interested in getting a piece of NE then? Could it be jealous loser types look at try to pass blame? Howard Mudd taught Jimmy Johnson how to use video to streamline scouting in the late 1980s, and Mudd worked with Dungy.  Vikes caught with pumping in noise and Indy was caught. Dungy worked for Vikes. See how this works?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

JJ wasn't taught by Mudd.  JJ was told by a former scout, dead at the time JJ made the comment, that mudd was the best at stealing signals.  That was 20+ years ago.  Further, as we know, Dungy said that his colts did not tape. 

As for the Vikings crowd noise thing.  My quick research tells me that happened in the late 90s. Dungy was there from 92-95.  Further, as we all know, CBS (A Robert Kraft Business Partner) claimed responsibility for the noise issue. 

One step further - as you attempt to connect dots to the colts you have to go more than 15 years in an attempt to do so.  On the other hand, we can point directly to the recent belichick regime for these very recent issues - Pioli - 2011, McDaniels - 2010, Mangini 2007 (although he claimed publicly it was legal). 

These aren't 15-20 years ago things.  These are recent.  Engage smell test.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Please go back and read the article - JJ was told by a former Chiefs scout, dead at the time of the comment so it could not be corroborated, not taught.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Why do we hear about the clots when considering the following:

In organised sports, match fixing, game fixing, race fixing, or sports fixing occurs as a match is played to a completely or partially pre-determined result, violating the rules of the game and often the law. Where the sporting competition in question is a race then the incident is referred to as race fixing. Games that are deliberately lost are sometimes called thrown games. When a team intentionally loses a game, or does not score as high as it can, to obtain a perceived future competitive advantage (for instance, earning a high draft pick) rather than gamblers being involved, the team is often said to have tanked the game instead of having thrown it. In pool hustling, tanking is known as dumping. In sports where a handicap system exists and is capable of being abused, tanking is known as sandbagging

COLTS TANKING 
    About 1,134,000 results

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Did you guys see this: Chiefs and Watergate? : You are the most transparent poster on these boards. Your Dolt's are heading for a major rebuilding era or mediocrity so you come on a patriots board to try to discredit arguably one of the greatest coaches all time by trying to connect him to some hearsay that is happening in another organization. Even by your standards that is pretty lame. 
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE]

It's not about Indylove.  It's about Patriot envy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

To all Non- legal people specially UD6. 

The cell phone and stadium are company property. companies are allowed to record anything and everything on their premises as well as company given and paid communication devices. 

Whatever this is a non story. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Much ado about nothing. Haley is a loser anyway. hard to believe Pioli hired the knucklehead.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Monitoring computers and emails is pretty much common practice unless you work for a mom and pop organization. Cell phones, I call BS. It's not easy to monitor a cell phone and there would have to be plenty of technically proficient people who were paid to accomplish this and therefore it's highly unlikely they could do it without being caught. Haley seems to be the only guy with that claim though. Pioli went from managing probably ten people to a hundred, it sounds like he doesn't know how to do it. Sounds like he lacks prioritization and tries to pass a lack of focus off as attention to detail, ie attention to minutae. However there's nothing new or illegal or immoral about being bad at your job.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

has anybody figured out that tapping is very time consuming stuff?  I personally couldn't be bothered with it if I had a team to run.  You probably have squealers around anyway so who needs a tap?  What would you need to know about a coach you're giving the heave ho to any way?  If this was done it's stupid as hell.

To kill accusations like this there needs to be an investigation just to bar the knucklehead.   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the patriots could jack their whole team up with roids every year and still be a classier organization than the dolts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]The other question is why do these types of shenanigans always involve people from the Parcells/Belichick tree of coaches and FO people? 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

UD6, I have to laugh.  You came out yesterday with a phony congratulations to Pats Fans.  This is after 95% of your posts are designed in some way to put down the Patriots, Brady, and Belichick.  

For the life of me, I can't understand why someone would want to live on a competitor's forum.  It seems like your purpose in life is to aggitate and aggravate. This is sad.

However, I want to congratulate you on being the first person that I put on Ignore.   I hope that someday you can find something with a better purpose in life than to create annoyance.   

Good bye.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]The other question is why do these types of shenanigans always involve people from the Parcells/Belichick tree of coaches and FO people? 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

ANNNND there it is.  This is why we hate you.  You are a liar.  You love to start this kind of stupid stuff and pretend you are just having a conversation.  Your team is owned by a lush, and your exGM manipulated the NFL to help his team, but you are here throwing rotten tomatoes.  Drink from a spitbucket and die, dog.