Did you see gerry Callahans Herald article today on the Ravens?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Did you see gerry Callahans Herald article today on the Ravens?!

Hilarious, and oh so true!

http://bostonherald.com/sports/columnists/gerry_callahan/2013/01/ravens_not_speed

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Did you see gerry Callahans Herald article today on the Ravens?!

The Ravens are fortunate to be in the game. That's about all I can see Ray savoring in his last performance.... unless the Pats decide to lay a big egg. Very unlikely. I see the Pats covering the spread and sending the thugish chapter that is these Raven's into the dustbin of history.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

A tad hopeful...but the Ravens will come to play regardless of the tempo.  It's amazing what a bit of grit, determination, and a lot of adrenaline will do to keep things moving.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Age usually catches up to the players at some point. Ravens have played three emotional games in a row if you count the last game of the season. They have played two extra periods in high altitude and they have had to travel to Denver and back. Now they have to travel to Foxboro, face an up tempo team, overcome the demons and ride more emotions. 

Can this all happen and they beat the Pats. It could, but between the Pats desire for another SB, their skill and their momentum, plus all the factors listed above, I doubt it. 

No doubt that Lewis is playing with a ton of emotion and will be on Sunday. But Reed did not show up in Denver and the reason they won was poor coaching, Peyton in the cold and turn overs. They believe they are destined to win and may count on this too much.

All signs point to the Pats but the Pats need to come to play and EXECUTE. Welker and Hern on crossing patterns will kill the Ravens. Add in a little back coming out of the back field and wham the defense will get gassed and then no emotion can overcome being old. I suspect the Pats to come out in hurry-up big time, like the Denver game and put the peddle to the metal. 

As a fan this is the way I see it and want it....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Age usually catches up to the players at some point. Ravens have played three emotional games in a row if you count the last game of the season. They have played two extra periods in high altitude and they have had to travel to Denver and back. Now they have to travel to Foxboro, face an up tempo team, overcome the demons and ride more emotions. 

Can this all happen and they beat the Pats. It could, but between the Pats desire for another SB, their skill and their momentum, plus all the factors listed above, I doubt it. 

No doubt that Lewis is playing with a ton of emotion and will be on Sunday. But Reed did not show up in Denver and the reason they won was poor coaching, Peyton in the cold and turn overs. They believe they are destined to win and may count on this too much.

All signs point to the Pats but the Pats need to come to play and EXECUTE. Welker and Hern on crossing patterns will kill the Ravens. Add in a little back coming out of the back field and wham the defense will get gassed and then no emotion can overcome being old. I suspect the Pats to come out in hurry-up big time, like the Denver game and put the peddle to the metal. 

As a fan this is the way I see it and want it....

[/QUOTE]

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Terrence Cody is obese.

Good Stuff.

Sections
Shortcuts