Didn't some foolish twit have the nerve to compair Dink to the Great Mike Vrabel?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Didn't some foolish twit have the nerve to compair Dink to the Great Mike Vrabel?

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

[/QUOTE]

Manning got rid of the ball faster then anyone ive ever seen, we could have LT, Tippet and Ware and we wouldn't have layed hands on him. 

[/QUOTE]

for the most part yes that is true. one play that pops out to me was the deep ball to D. Thomas on the double move over the middle. no pressure there.

and the play where manning bobbled the ball for a solid 3 seconds and was still comfortable releasing the ball.

you do have a great point though, everything was quick and there was no time. and that's why Talib's absence essentially ended that game immediately because Dennard couldn't match up with Thomas and Ryan couldn't take Decker.

i was wrong on that one

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Didn't some foolish twit have the nerve to compair Dink to the Great Mike Vrabel?

RUSTY ARE YOU BLIND? ARE YOU? GO LOOK AT MY BLAME THREAD PLEASE. I SAID BRADY HAD A BAD GAME AND WAS CERTAINLY A REASON WE DIDNT WIN. THE OFFENSIVE EXECUTION WAS SUBPAR.

PLEASE GO READ ANY THREAD I MADE THE LAST 24 HOURS. I AM QUESTIONING OUR QB AND HC/GM. PLEASE.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

RUSTY ARE YOU BLIND? ARE YOU? GO LOOK AT MY BLAME THREAD PLEASE. I SAID BRADY HAD A BAD GAME AND WAS CERTAINLY A REASON WE DIDNT WIN. THE OFFENSIVE EXECUTION WAS SUBPAR.

PLEASE GO READ ANY THREAD I MADE THE LAST 24 HOURS. I AM QUESTIONING OUR QB AND HC/GM. PLEASE.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

just so you see it.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:

Taylor Swift? Really?!

Man, I'd never admit to that in public......I'd rather admit to being a NY Jets fan...

Nink is fine...they lost a game....they had no right to be anywhere near a championship game...the offense sucked...The D didn't get pressure on Horseface...The Donkey's will be slaughtered in the SB...I hope it will be very cold because:

"revenge is a dish better served cold"

Come on Melly, you know by now not to believe anything Rusty says.

The smartest guy on the board will purposely take things out of context and then misremember them and conveniently reconstruct them so they have no relation, what so ever, to their original form yet serve his agenda of attacking his "Board Enemy's".   

My not minding Taylor Swift was a post on the music forum about how I've been listening to her for 4 years now, non stop, thanks to my 9 (turned 9 on Saturday) and 12 year old daughters.  I mentioned how I dropped around a Grand ($600 tickets and $400 food, drink + merchandise) to take the family to this past July's show at MetLife Stadium.  Stadium was loaded with M ILF's and jail bait. 

Do I own any Taylor Swift albums/CD's - No........ Have I ever popped a Taylor Swift album/CD in to listen to for my own enjoyment - No.....Do my girls own every Taylor Swift CD - yes

I grew up on Black Sabbath, Judas Priest and Iron Maiden late 70's early 80's.  Then around 85 I was introduced to Metallica, Ride the Lightning and everything changed from that point on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The defense sucked.  What was the stat?  26 points on 7 possessions?

How about that opening drive in the second half?  I believe it lasted three weeks.

Can you imagine if Brady had such receivers?  Instead, he's throwing to waiver wire bums and blocking tight ends.  Garbage by any other name would smell just as rancid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Taylor Swift? Really?!

Man, I'd never admit to that in public......I'd rather admit to being a NY Jets fan...

Nink is fine...they lost a game....they had no right to be anywhere near a championship game...the offense sucked...The D didn't get pressure on Horseface...The Donkey's will be slaughtered in the SB...I hope it will be very cold because:

The smartest guy on the board will purposely take things out of context and then misremember them and conveniently reconstruct them so they have no relation, what so ever, to their original form yet serve his agenda of attacking his "Board Enemy's".   

My not minding Taylor Swift was a post on the music forum about how I've been listening to her for 4 years now, non stop, thanks to my 9 (turned 9 on Saturday) and 12 year old daughters.  I mentioned how I dropped around a Grand ($600 tickets and $400 food, drink + merchandise) to take the family to this past July's show at MetLife Stadium.  Stadium was loaded with M ILF's and jail bait. 

Do I own any Taylor Swift albums/CD's - No........ Have I ever popped a Taylor Swift album/CD in to listen to for my own enjoyment - No.....Do my girls own every Taylor Swift CD - yes

I grew up on Black Sabbath, Judas Priest and Iron Maiden late 70's early 80's.  Then around 85 I was introduced to Metallica, Ride the Lightning and everything changed from that point on.

tcal:

He just throws stuff against the wall.   No sane person takes him seriously.  He's a sociopath.  It's what sociopaths do.

Meanwhile, I'd rather admit to liking Taylor Swift than having a "millenial" bud like he has:

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

Peyton didn't hold the ball long enough for the pass rush to get to him. The only way we could get to him was through cover sacks and once Talib went down, Thomas was unguardable, Decker didn't have the guy who owns him on him any more.

No one could reach Manning in time, not even the 2007 Giants DL could reach him.

sounds like you listened your Ninks interview where he said he doesnt make excuses but he DID make excuses. AFCCG!!!  NO HURRIES!!!  There was a Play where Manning bobbled the snap like 5 times!!!! Took him a while to get a handle on the ball and Manning was still not even close to being touched. He wasnt even worried about getting hit. CJ was another NO SHOW!  Should not be surprised. He dissapeared back in October!!!!  Not ONE sack in the last month of the season. FrontRUNNERS!  Like TCAL said

I mentioned in the offseason....Get Avril. Bennet!??!  They both made big plays to win the game for our team while Matty P stood on the sidelines looking dazed by a Left Hook while Peyton took his time and carved up our Cheap secondary. Wow. Coaches arent giving us a chance. When you have LESS talent than the other team, YOU HAVE to outcoach them and we got thoroughly outplayed and outCOACHED! We know the GM needs help but when FOx outcoached BB??!!   Thats the bigger issue and our coach looked like a bafoon asking for Wes to be suspended like a RAT!   Wow..Facepalm!

Really BDC!??!  "Should nt" is a banned word??!!   Im DONE

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

dink was an absolute no show

actualy in all honesty, he never applied consistent pressure in back to back games this season

I guess he was busy turning in the highest efficiency rating against the run for any DE in the NFL for the last 5 years.....while still getting 8 sacks and leading this team in QB pressures.

That guy sucks huh?

Shhhh people don't like all around guys it's all about sacks.

But, beyond that how is he suppose to get pressure when they had the RB chipping him all day and with no push from the center of the DL? DE are usually only affective if the DT's can get a push and prevent QB's from steeping up and around pressure

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Joe haven't you learned by now? Unless you completely blame Brady and don't put any blame on coaching or the D's performance (imo all 3 failed on Sunday) then Rusty attacks you because you are a know nothing millenial troll who never went to college to learn critical thinking skills and aren't intelligent (even though there is zero correlation to any of those things)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Joe haven't you learned by now? Unless you completely blame Brady and don't put any blame on coaching or the D's performance (imo all 3 failed on Sunday) then Rusty attacks you because you are a know nothing millenial troll who never went to college to learn critical thinking skills and aren't intelligent (even though there is zero correlation to any of those things)

don't forget a virgin and work at 7-11

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Tedy thinks our edge rushers are fine:

"If you pick the Patriots' pass rush as the No. 1 factor they need to address this offseason, you're missing the big picture. Chandler Jones and Rob Ninkovich is a pass rush you can win with. There are much more important places to address in the offseason."

Like most people who understand football he thinks the DT position was the problem.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

dink was an absolute no show

actualy in all honesty, he never applied consistent pressure in back to back games this season

I guess he was busy turning in the highest efficiency rating against the run for any DE in the NFL for the last 5 years.....while still getting 8 sacks and leading this team in QB pressures.

That guy sucks huh?

Shhhh people don't like all around guys it's all about sacks.

But, beyond that how is he suppose to get pressure when they had the RB chipping him all day and with no push from the center of the DL? DE are usually only affective if the DT's can get a push and prevent QB's from steeping up and around pressure

this is not  true. Sometimes you just have to beat the guy across from you. Ask Nate Solder and Logan. It happens. Wilfork being in the middle it not gonna make Nink any bigger, stronger or faster. The guy is just limited. All his plays come vs the Jets. IN big games he is a no show. Not his fault. BBs lack of depth at DE causes them to log way too many snaps and he said as much while saying, I dont like to make excuses...lol

NInkovich said HE was winded with the altitude. Wouldnt it be nice if Buchanan or Bequette were able to spell them for a few plays??  Keep em fresh in the 4th like most teams??  No...  I bet Cliff AVril would not have logged ALL ZEROES.....and NO he wasnt expensive. He was cheaper than that Bum Arrington.,....smh

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Tedy thinks our edge rushers are fine:

"If you pick the Patriots' pass rush as the No. 1 factor they need to address this offseason, you're missing the big picture. Chandler Jones and Rob Ninkovich is a pass rush you can win with. There are much more important places to address in the offseason."

Like most people who understand football he thinks the DT position was the problem.

Amen, if VW and Kelly were in the middle the entire front 7 is completely different. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

•  Despite missing over half the season, Shane Vereen had the fourth most receiving yards when lining up in the slot or out wide for all running backs. He caught 14 of 22 passes thrown his way for 150 yards and two touchdowns.

•  From Week 12 to Week 17, no player in the NFL had more catches than wide receiver Julian Edelman who had 53. He did this on 70 targets, and had 556 yards for four touchdowns.

•  After having one of his worst performances of his career in the Super Bowl against the Giants, left guard Logan Mankinshas a PFF overall grade of +13.0 in his last three playoff games combined. By comparison, only 12 guards reached a grade above +13.0 over the course of the entire 2013 regular season.

•  Left Edge Rusher Rob Ninkovich ended the 2013 season with a PFF Run Defense grade of +25.1, which is the highest for defensive end in the last five years.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

•  Despite missing over half the season, Shane Vereen had the fourth most receiving yards when lining up in the slot or out wide for all running backs. He caught 14 of 22 passes thrown his way for 150 yards and two touchdowns.

•  From Week 12 to Week 17, no player in the NFL had more catches than wide receiver Julian Edelman who had 53. He did this on 70 targets, and had 556 yards for four touchdowns.

•  After having one of his worst performances of his career in the Super Bowl against the Giants, left guard Logan Mankinshas a PFF overall grade of +13.0 in his last three playoff games combined. By comparison, only 12 guards reached a grade above +13.0 over the course of the entire 2013 regular season.

•  Left Edge Rusher Rob Ninkovich ended the 2013 season with a PFF Run Defense grade of +25.1, which is the highest for defensive end in the last five years.

omg would you please call Nink and throw a party for  him?!?!  Nobody here cares about his stupid PFF grades vs the run. Peyton picked US APART in the PASS GAME. NINK got NO PRESSURE!!! Thats the game. Noone cares about plus 5 in the run.....Wow

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

I think Vrabel was a key versatile BB player like Nink and I dont understand why they can't he compared. In 8 yearsstarting vrabel averaged 6.0 sacks per year and 1.7 forced fumbles. Nink in 4 years as a starter averages 6.5 sacks a year and 2.0 forced fumbles. nobody has vrabels TE skills in the clutch but, that was when our offense was effective in playoff games....totally different now.

Vrabel made plays when it mattered. No one on this defense does.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Manning got rid of the ball faster then anyone ive ever seen, we could have LT, Tippet and Ware and we wouldn't have layed hands on him. 

I saw plenty of plays where he stood there patting the ball waiting on a deep route to develop. THe D-line was utterly dominated plain and simple.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just for the record... I like Nink, but he is not close to being Mike Vrabel.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Taylor Swift? Really?!

Whew!

I was getting a little worried there for a minute. LOL!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Look at what rusty has resorted to to deflect from his embarrassment. Who cares what music someone listens to troll boy.

Sections
Shortcuts