Different topic - 11/22/1963

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Different topic - 11/22/1963

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

You're pretty delusional if you think Oswald was on his own.  Jack Ruby worked for Carlos Marcello.

Not a coincidence.   Both Oswald and Ruby were unstable and weak and worked for the criminal element.

Also, it's not uncommon for a moron like Oswald to be fumbling his comments to the police back and forth after committing a murder.

Softball meet bat.  So, Ruby was a patsy that they let die in prison, risking that he'd blow the cover off the whole "consipracy".    Who is delusional?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to apdynasty23's comment:

I saw a CNN special on his assassination last week and it was very intriguing. I know a ton about the Abraham Lincoln assassination. Fun fact: my father emmigrated to the States in early 80s and got into the roofing business. He was later contracted to put a roof over Lincoln's birthplace home in KY.

I don't think Oswald did it. I think it was an inside job.

Very interesting AP.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

As for Oswald's "ties" ... my god, Leon Czolgosz was an open anarchist.   Sometimes lunatics act alone.

LMAO Did Leon have connections to the CIA like Oswald?

Trying to trip me up.  The CIA wasn't around at the time of McKinley's death.  So, no Leon had no such connections.   But he was an open anarchist.   Ask around.   You'll see.

Wasn't trying to trip you up. I figured you knew the CIA evolved out of military intelligence (OSS) from WW2. I was simply pointing out that Leon didn't have the trail LHO did.

I've never though of you as stupid. But I am starting to apply gullible.

Being an anarchist is a far cry from being connected to well funded and organized clandestine entities.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Great thread. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You're pretty delusional if you think Oswald was on his own.  Jack Ruby worked for Carlos Marcello.

Not a coincidence.   Both Oswald and Ruby were unstable and weak and worked for the criminal element.

Also, it's not uncommon for a moron like Oswald to be fumbling his comments to the police back and forth after committing a murder.

Softball meet bat.  So, Ruby was a patsy that they let die in prison, risking that he'd blow the cover off the whole "consipracy".    Who is delusional?

He didn't know enough about the whole conspiracy to blow the lid on it. The plotters don't let the henchman in on the big picture.

Wouldn't you think the perfect guy to take out Oswald publicly was a guy with a terminal illness (or about to be given one).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Being an anarchist is a far cry from being connected to well funded and organized clandestine entities.

Yeah.  Being an open anarchist is saying "I do not accept your authority over me and support any group that might choose to remove you from power".    That's a pretty harmless fellow.

And stop trying to overplay Oswald's "connections".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

He didn't know enough about the whole conspiracy to blow the lid on it. The plotters don't let the henchman in on the big picture.

Wouldn't you think the perfect guy to take out Oswald publicly was a guy with a terminal illness (or about to be given one).

Stop it.  All he had to do was give one name, place they met, etc.   So now you have them killing Ruby too.   But this time they decided to let him rot for 4 years in prison.  Funny thing.  He still had his voice but remained silent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Of all the things in the world Rusty and Babe could agree on I never thought JFK conspiracy theories would be one of them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Or maybe they gave him cancer?   Hmm. Seemd awfully odd he had cancer right after he went to jail.

I agree.   Someone getting cancer in their 50's was unheard of in the 1960's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Of all the things in the world Rusty and Babe could agree on I never thought JFK conspiracy theories would be one of them.

The Left and the Right in America both have their odd relatives.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yeah.  Being an open anarchist is saying "I do not accept your authority over me and support any group that might choose to remove you from power".    That's a pretty harmless fellow.

And stop trying to overplay Oswald's "connections".

What "groups" wanted McKinely "removed from power"? That's hilarious.

Meanwhile Kennedy was adamant not to expand Veitnam beyond an advirory capacity, was hammering organized crime through Bobby, was pushing civil rights like it wasn't pushed since the Civil War and left the CIA out to dry in the Bay of Pigs affair.

Jack wasn't just stepping on the toes of the covert elite, he was mashing his boot down on them!

Like Jackie said "I want them to see what they’ve done". She knew.

You may not believe this elite had Jack gunned down. But believe this; these bastards will lose in the end.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

When Rusty's right, I admit it Smile.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Meanwhile Kennedy was adamant not to expand Veitnam beyond an advirory capacity, was hammering organized crime through Bobby, was pushing civil rights like it wasn't pushed since the Civil, War and left the CIA out to dry in the Bay of Pigs affair.

Jack wasn't just stepping on the toes of the covert elite, he was mashing his boot down on them!

Know this; you may npt believe this elite had Jack gunned down. But believe this; these bastards will lose in the end.

Babe.   Study up on anarchists and get back to me.

Meanwhile - You have no proof of what Kennedy would or would not have done relative to Vietnam.

Jackie was a very courageous and admirable lady.  But, ask yourself, if she "knew" anything why wouldn't she step forward and name names?  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Of course not, but are you seriously this uneducated on how the mob or even the CIA works?

The CIA does stuff we'll never know about and that includes the president.

DO some homework on the topic before just lashing out in a condescening, immature tone vs those who might have done some more research on the topic.

I am not saying my beliefs are correct, but they are certainly very possible.

No doubt.   But Oswald did not get his job in the TSBD from the mob or the CIA.  He bought the rifle on his own.  And the 2 shots that hit the President, killing him, came from his rifle.

The CIA is a non sequitur.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Exactly, Babe. The mob has only been ingeniuously orchestrating these kinds of things for years.

Also, if this was done in the open for the world to see, who would ever consider the mob anyway?

They're infamous for making people disappear without a sniff of who or why, but if you get a hitman to work for you in broad daylight without any security around, what a convenient situation.  Seems obvious they wanted, or someone wanted to "show" Oswald as the obvious gunman.   

For all we know, Marcello got Ruby all worked up, the patriotic JFK fan he was and ordered him in.

The lax security both on the day of the hit and the Ruby murder of Oswald is way too convenient for my taste.

Mob, CIA, FBI, Illuminati, Trilateral Commission, MI6, Mossad, Committee on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg Group, etc....

Where one thing ends and the next begins is a mystery. Jack was making enemies within the power elite by the day.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Jackie was a very courageous and admirable lady.  But, ask yourself, if she "knew" anything why wouldn't she step forward and name names?  

Ahhh, I think reaching for Jack's brains rolling across the trunk of the limo was probably a wake up call for her to not say too much. Eh?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Meanwhile Kennedy was adamant not to expand Veitnam beyond an advirory capacity, was hammering organized crime through Bobby, was pushing civil rights like it wasn't pushed since the Civil, War and left the CIA out to dry in the Bay of Pigs affair.

Know this; you may npt believe this elite had Jack gunned down. But believe this; these bastards will lose in the end.

Babe.   Study up on anarchists and get back to me.

Meanwhile - You have no proof of what Kennedy would or would not have done relative to Vietnam.

I am sure she didn't know specific names, but what if her naming names or groups meant more trouble or deaths for her remaining family?

What would you do?

Well, if you believe she "knew" then certainly the perpetrators knew she knew.  So her life was in danger anyway.   Yet she was never targeted.   Hmm.   Dead end on the conspiracy angle.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The record is quite clear that Kennedy was even reluctant to send the 16K "advisers" to Vietnam, much less commit to a massive ground war there. It is hard to imagine he would have eventually opted for a massive expenditure of American lives in such a war considering his track record was very much the opposite.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Well, if you believe she "knew" then certainly the perpetrators knew she knew.  So her life was in danger anyway.   Yet she was never targeted.   Hmm.   Dead end on the conspiracy angle.

No dead end. She shut up and lived a very quiet life (as quiet as she could being mega-famous).

Why in hell would they target her unless they had too when that would only fan the fires of conspiracy suspicions?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He bought the rifle on his own.

Were you expecting they would give him a government issue?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

No dead end. She shut up and lived a very quiet life (as quiet as she could being mega-famous).

Why in hell would they target her unless they had too when that would only fan the fires of conspiracy suspicions?

Right.   Because using 2 patsies (Oswald, Ruby) that led to the Warren Commission and the House Committee on Assassinations hadn't really stirred conspiracy talk in the country.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

But Oswald did not get his job in the TSBD from the mob or the CIA.

I'm sure the CIA would have absolutely no way of influencing a public institution to hire somebody for a petty job.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Right.   Because using 2 patsies (Oswald, Ruby) that led to the Warren Commission and the House Committee on Assassinations hadn't really stirred conspiracy talk in the country.

Well, LHO started saying he was a patsy publicly.

See the trend? Keep your mouth shut, you live. Lee didn't. Ruby appears to have been dying anyway so they chose him to silence LHO since his secrets would be lost into the ground soon enough.

Sections
Shortcuts