Disappointed in No. 12

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsDK. Show PatsDK's posts

Disappointed in No. 12

I might be way of here, being from out of town (Denmark, Europe), but I'm disappointed in TB for not acknowledging the B's Championship in NHL. Maybe I can't find his acknowledgement online of the B's. Wilfork , The Law Firm and DM among others has acknowledged the accomplishment of the B's. Which only make me more proud to be at Patriots fan. Thank you.

Please correct me if you think I am wrong.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Re: Disappointed in No. 12

He mentioned the excitement over the Bruins less than a week ago.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Disappointed in No. 12:
    [QUOTE]I don't think he tweets, so that's probably why you are overreacting. Can Brady take a dump without fans making a big deal out of every move or non-move? Good god.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Brady took a dump?  That sonofa ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skippyz. Show skippyz's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think he tweets, so that's probably why you are overreacting. Can Brady take a dump without fans making a big deal out of every move or non-move? Good god.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Move or non move - nice pun.
    Didn't hear anything from Steve Grogan either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I'm in my 20's but I honestly prefer seeing less and hearing less from my favorite athletes. Then, when you see them in a game and at the podium after, you value it more. Less is more. I'd rather not hear about 50 Tom Brady tweets a day and have one of them get blown completely out of proportion by ESPN.

Believe it or not, there are major drawbacks to this new social media world we live in.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Disappointed in No. 12 : Brady took a dump?  That sonofa ...
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Dude! I'm still laughing. That was good!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady has been seen wearing a Yankee cap in the past. That probably would disappoint you as well.

I believe these atheletes can root for whatever team they like, out of their sport. Just because you play football in a certain place doesn't mean you must abandon long held allegiances for teams of other sports that have always been your team.

But Brady did attend a Bruins game during the playoffs, so I suspect he appreciates their success even if we haven't seen a high profile account of it.

I place threads like this in the "drama queen" category of sports talk.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

this thread only makes me think one thing....i cannot wait for the lockout to end!!!! we need to have some actual football to talk about.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Lol, it has nothing to do with the lockout, threads here tend toward the histironic ALL the time.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

He's probably a San Jose fan anyways...

Does anyone really care...??? no,   how about them Pats!  Looking good IF and WHEN we have football again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In Response to Disappointed in No. 12:
    [QUOTE]I might be way of here, being from out of town (Denmark, Europe), but I'm disappointed in TB for not acknowledging the B's Championship in NHL. Maybe I can't find his acknowledgement online of the B's. Wilfork , The Law Firm and DM among others has acknowledged the accomplishment of the B's. Which only make me more proud to be at Patriots fan. Thank you. Please correct me if you think I am wrong.
    Posted by PatsDK[/QUOTE]

your wrong, and who gives a flip? TB12 isn't from here anyways he from California. Next time you start a thread pick a relevant topic pls.

Sections
Shortcuts