Disgusted

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Disgusted

Im.sick.to the very bottom.of my stomach! I.think this loss is the worst ever! Im sick disgusted and forever disappointed 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Disgusted

They played lousy...Brady overthrew everything

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

7 months of nothing to look foward to.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

It is what it is. Stinks, but life goes on. This team is well setup for the future and they'll be back again next season. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

It is what it is. Stinks, but life goes on. This team is well setup for the future and they'll be back again next season. 

+1.

Voice of reason. And wisdom.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to user_4413295's comment:

Im.sick.to the very bottom.of my stomach! I.think this loss is the worst ever! Im sick disgusted and forever disappointed 

Seriously.  With the "greatest" QB ever, you'd expect better production.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

+1.

+2...ignore the pinkhat bandwagon fans who act as though this team is the Oakland Raiders.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

+1.

+2...ignore the pinkhat bandwagon fans who act as though this team is the Oakland Raiders.

If you listened to those guys, you'd think that we should boot Brady and Belichick, and that this team has deep-rooted flaws.

This team is fundamentally flawed... they simply need to execute better on the big-stage, and get a few favors from Lady-Luck.

Brady will be back, Belichick will be back, the defense is young and improving. Add some talent via free-agency and the draft and this team will be competiting for a Super Bowl again next season.

After a few days the knee-jerk reactions will fade and people will realize that this team had a great season and has an even brighter future. 

:)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

You can get frustrated with the mediocre '13 Red Sox with the rest of us.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

May I recommend a girlfriend. They are soft, squishie and fun to play with.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

squishie?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Seriously.  With the "greatest" QB ever, you'd expect better production."

Fair enough but with that point you can never, EVER again claim that Manning lost to the Pats because their defense was better than his. Exact same criteria applies. That's why Brady is not currently in the discussion for greatest of all time, and neither is your beloved Peyton, who is even further outside the discussion than Brady. 

By the way nice job showing up to twist the knife, I hope other posters are aware of how utterly classless you are.

As for the OP, why are you disgusted? We had some huge injuries and lost to a better team peaking at the right time). Happens.. You do realize how long it's been since a team that lost the Super Bowl makes it back right? It just doesn't happen. Granted it's tough to lose when your team did not play its best game, but it happens. 

If you can get over your entitlement syndrome, you'd realize that the Pats have shown promising signs on offense and defense. They have some things to resolve in the offseason but they are positioned to be in contention next 2-3 seasons, which is not a bad thing when you step back. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Seriously.  With the "greatest" QB ever, you'd expect better production."

Fair enough but with that point you can never, EVER again claim that Manning lost to the Pats because their defense was better than his. Exact same criteria applies. That's why Brady is not currently in the discussion for greatest of all time, and neither is your beloved Peyton, who is even further outside the discussion than Brady. 

By the way nice job showing up to twist the knife, I hope other posters are aware of how utterly classless you are.

As for the OP, why are you disgusted? We had some huge injuries and lost to a better team peaking at the right time). Happens.. You do realize how long it's been since a team that lost the Super Bowl makes it back right? It just doesn't happen. Granted it's tough to lose when your team did not play its best game, but it happens. 

If you can get over your entitlement syndrome, you'd realize that the Pats have shown promising signs on offense and defense. They have some things to resolve in the offseason but they are positioned to be in contention next 2-3 seasons, which is not a bad thing when you step back. 

brady is still in the discussion

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

jints girlfriend  never gets too squishie... he just blows more air into her. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'm more disappointed.   They coulda shoulda.  But their still my team.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

When Talib when down with the leg injury, that's when the game turned south.  We should be disgusted with all of the injuries this year. But hey, that's pro football and just deal with it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Seriously.  With the "greatest" QB ever, you'd expect better production.

Thats funny didnt Vanderjact say that about your man love years ago and you and the rest of Dolts nation called him the 'drunken kicker" as I recall.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Sounds like you need to get out more.....there is life out there beyond football season.