2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Disturbed Panthers fan.

In response to jfaust1954's comment:

Posters discussing Rusty yesterday...

Posters today without Rusty

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:

The part you miss is he is a fan of the pats. Your not so no matter what he does he belongs here more then you do. You have admitted reporting people over and over. Credibility 0 syndrome.  

[/QUOTE]

Disagree.  Jintsfan adds to the atmosphere here.  Almost all his posts are germane, on topic and mostly respectful.  H3ll, when it's about music and politics, he even agrees with Rusty.

He may be a giants fan (boo), but even his tweaking is mostly good natured.  That comes with the territory.  I like some different perspectives. All the same viewpoint is dangerous - the military calls it "incestuous amplification."  Dangerous stuff (see Bay of Pigs).

Rusty has some great football knowledge, as I've said to him several times.  But his approach is really corrosive.  He has made this board a less pleasant place to hang out and exchange info and ideas.  That's the simple truth.  Jints may enjoy yanking our chain, but he's not why I don't post here as much anymore...

[/QUOTE]

We can agree to disagree. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The single most ridiculous deletion I have ever seen on any board over many years and a number of boards.

You are genuinely surprised that a post about another poster that has nothing to do with football and contains personal attacks was deleted?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Disagree.  Jintsfan adds to the atmosphere here.  Almost all his posts are germane, on topic and mostly respectful.  H3ll, when it's about music and politics, he even agrees with Rusty.

He may be a giants fan (boo), but even his tweaking is mostly good natured.  That comes with the territory.  I like some different perspectives. All the same viewpoint is dangerous - the military calls it "incestuous amplification."  Dangerous stuff (see Bay of Pigs).

Rusty has some great football knowledge, as I've said to him several times.  But his approach is really corrosive.  He has made this board a less pleasant place to hang out and exchange info and ideas.  That's the simple truth.  Jints may enjoy yanking our chain, but he's not why I don't post here as much anymore...

I like Jintsfan.  At first he was annoying but he has grown on me.  Actually I seem to get along pretty well with him.  Some fun kidding goes on but nothing even close to mean spirited.  I like to have fun, he provides that here, imo, and it's always nice to get an objective opinion from an outsider.   Plus it was fun teasing him about the Giants missing the playoffs last year and it will be fun to do the same to him this year!  :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

If the Giants troll spent as much time talking football as he did trolling Rusty or carefully dissing the Patriots then maybe I might be okay with having him here, but sadly most of his posts are bland one liners designed to instigate Rusty or put down NE.  And of course like most trolls he has been banned before, but it's not like that kept him from coming back.  I also find it amusing that people think this guy is objective.  Why?  Because he isn't a Patriots fan?  I suggest you go back and dig up some Spygate articles and read the comment sections before you talk about objectivity and fans of other teams.  Sure he's posted a few things that I've agreed with, but that doesn't set the bar very high.  Even Rusty has posted a few things I agree with.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yah.  Adults are good at that, yes?  :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

If the Giants troll spent as much time talking football as he did trolling Rusty or carefully dissing the Patriots then maybe I might be okay with having him here, but sadly most of his posts are bland one liners designed to instigate Rusty or put down NE.  And of course like most trolls he has been banned before, but it's not like that kept him from coming back.  I also find it amusing that people think this guy is objective.  Why?  Because he isn't a Patriots fan?  I suggest you go back and dig up some Spygate articles and read the comment sections before you talk about objectivity and fans of other teams.  Sure he's posted a few things that I've agreed with, but that doesn't set the bar very high.  Even Rusty has posted a few things I agree with.

pcm-a few thoughts

ur right re: rusty i do rag him b/c i have a pet peeve against his type of person, but i think it has run it's course and i am considering going the ignore route

I was only ever banned ONCE in 5+ years here and that was as jintsfan after 5000+ posts...not a bad record for a non-pats fan and if i were as bad as u say I would have been banned more frequently...once over all this time and a combined total of 7500 posts says i am not nearly as "trollish" as you say

I will admit ti having fun re: pats and their fans but again, not nearly as much as you say-most times u think i am "attacking" ur team i am actually answering a poster who ragged the giants, eli, coughlin, pulled out all that "luck" nonsense etc...so more times than not i am really just defending my jints

if you recalll and want to go back and look i have said pats were the best team of the 00-09 decade, always said brady is an all-timer, have defended wes welker and called him one of my favorite player to watch (when not playing u guys of course) and had no problem with articles stating Bellichick is the number one coach in football....

u will also hopefully recall that since i cannot stand loudmouth braggart rex ryan and his thugs of 09-10 i openly rooted for the pats against them and said it here very clearly

one thing i take exception to in ur post and i challenge u to find any thread/post to back it up: never ONCE have i called the pats "cheaters", never gave spygate much creedence and called it mostly a media creation-you see i despise BSPN and the modern sports media waaaay more than the pats and find them to be rather despicable in their lack of ethics and need to create problem and make mountains out of mole hills-so in no way shape or form have I EVER mrought spygate into it-in fact just the opposite-and i will bet many older posters here will back that up...and if they do not i challenge them like u to find any post where i said anything other-i know i never did and still do not

overall it's obvious u are intelligent and i think u can understand what i present here with ur usual fairness-if u give it an objective look i think u will see everything i present here is the truth

and yes i think i will finally have to put rusty and his 10 aliases on ignore-if i can remmeber them all

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I was not saying you said anything about Spygate.  To your credit you have not.  I was just using that as evidence that just because someone is a fan of another team is not proof they are objective about the Patriots.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you bet. See your a pats fan as I am and we can have a friendly exchange. You haven't called anyone mullato, whitey or said that I may believe in god, you know how those people are. I don't believe you ever would.  there's also truth in pcmIV's post as well.  I'm sure you've seen the giants are your daddy and the we own you posts. That's not that objective. 

The giants will continue to be trashed this year, more so being they will be lucky to make 8-8 so mr objective will be here with his badge and whistle to right the evil wrongs that will be done. Look forward to hearing from you Sam this year. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The single most ridiculous deletion I have ever seen on any board over many years and a number of boards.

You are genuinely surprised that a post about another poster that has nothing to do with football and contains personal attacks was deleted?

Astounded. There are any number of threads started about a specific poster of the same ilk that haven't been deleted. Other than posturing Rusty as the charlatan that he is, the post was benign.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Dusty Bottoms' comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

you bet. See your a pats fan as I am and we can have a friendly exchange. You haven't called anyone mullato, whitey or said that I may believe in god, you know how those people are. I don't believe you ever would.  there's also truth in pcmIV's post as well.  I'm sure you've seen the giants are your daddy and the we own you posts. That's not that objective. 

The giants will continue to be trashed this year, more so being they will be lucky to make 8-8 so mr objective will be here with his badge and whistle to right the evil wrongs that will be done. Look forward to hearing from you Sam this year. 

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.   FatSam shouldn't be enabling Gunty. This is part of our problem here. The enabling.

Gunty thinks he does absolutely nothing wrong or thinks it's normal a fan of an NFC team, who isn't even on our schedule this year, can be here daily, swinging in and out of threads or getting diehard Pats fans banned.

That;s just unacceptable to me.  

He can't even get himself to admit that Tyree's catch and Eli's throw was utter luck across the board. Meanwhile, every other NFL fan would agree that there was some luck involved on that play.

He's a typical NYer. Entitled, arrogant and thinks everything channels through the streets of NY/NJ.

His Giants just missed the playoffs, may miss them again in 2013 due to their major turnover and contract issues with Cruz and he and Nicks missing OTAs due to contract issues.  That's called a cap problem.

But, don't tell Gunty.

[/QUOTE]

Sam can voice his opinion like he did. I respect that , like I'm sure he respects my opinion.  When the guy can broad brush a groualone people let alone Americans because he's seen it. Well I've seen him say that about the vastness of his travel mom and dad took him to cancun.  Lol I've been to cancun 20 times. Matter a fact next week ill be in Guadalajara and off to Manaus in July. There's a lot of those evil people there, you know the ones. Personally I can hardly wait for Eli to fail, coughlin to finally get fired. Not because his coaching cause ny in general. I guess if a group should be singled out its nyers. Sam replied to me he didn't enable. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Dusty Bottoms's comment:

Exactly.   FatSam shouldn't be enabling Gunty. This is part of our problem here. The enabling.

Gunty thinks he does absolutely nothing wrong or thinks it's normal a fan of an NFC team, who isn't even on our schedule this year, can be here daily, swinging in and out of threads or getting diehard Pats fans banned.

He can't even get himself to admit that Tyree's catch and Eli's throw was utter luck across the board. Meanwhile, every other NFL fan would agree that there was some luck involved on that play.

He's a typical NYer. Entitled, arrogant and thinks everything channels through the streets of NY/NJ.

His Giants just missed the playoffs, may miss them again in 2013 due to their major turnover and contract issues with Cruz and he and Nicks missing OTAs due to contract issues.  That's called a cap problem.

But, don't tell Gunty.

Sam can voice his opinion like he did. I respect that , like I'm sure he respects my opinion.  When the guy can broad brush a groualone people let alone Americans because he's seen it. Well I've seen him say that about the vastness of his travel mom and dad took him to cancun.  Lol I've been to cancun 20 times. Matter a fact next week ill be in Guadalajara and off to Manaus in July. There's a lot of those evil people there, you know the ones. Personally I vacant hardly wait for Eli to fail, coughlin to finally get fired. Not cause his coaching cause ny in general. I guess if a group should be singled out its nyers. Sam replied to me he didn't enable. 

[/QUOTE]

Sam enabled Gunty's presence here above, though.  All it takes is one. You add additional people who don't get it, and Gunty thinks his presence here is justified.

The fact is, he clearly has no friends, because otherwise would you be a fan of a completely different team in another conference and spend your time here?

It's like you or I spending time on a Rams, Panthers or Eagles board as board members, darting in and out of threads, insecurely looking for a pat on the head all the time.

[/QUOTE]

blah blah blah....phil you've been on ignore for a while now so whatever u babble i dont even see unless someone like ol russ here responds...ur irrelevant

queenie-dusty-rusty-king-neal-bunker, etc...u are just the official running joke here now and i believe there is a concerted effort to put u on ignore-all ur many monikers-here on the board so u may be talking to no one soon

it's been real russ but the fun has run it's course so u'll be on ignore and i will only respond if i see ur nonsense posted elsewhere if i bother to read it at all

so long gen-x 30-something vast cultural experience boy   Laughing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I was not saying you said anything about Spygate.  To your credit you have not.  I was just using that as evidence that just because someone is a fan of another team is not proof they are objective about the Patriots.

oh i never claimed to be "objective" about the pats necessarily, i just try to be a bit objective as a fan in general-but no fan is ever fully objective nor should they be-hell i figure the correct balance is 25-75 against objectivity-why? because being a fan is about passion, faith, emotional investment, civic pride, enjoyment, sometimes agony...it is not science so even though there are plenty of things sports wise i could be "objective" about i don't want to be - that's not being a fan

even though u fall into the logical/objective camp more than i do as a general rule i think u can appreciate what i am saying

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Dusty Bottoms's comment:

But, don't tell Gunty.

Sam can voice his opinion like he did. I respect that , like I'm sure he respects my opinion.  When the guy can broad brush a groualone people let alone Americans because he's seen it. Well I've seen him say that about the vastness of his travel mom and dad took him to cancun.  Lol I've been to cancun 20 times. Matter a fact next week ill be in Guadalajara and off to Manaus in July. There's a lot of those evil people there, you know the ones. Personally I vacant hardly wait for Eli to fail, coughlin to finally get fired. Not cause his coaching cause ny in general. I guess if a group should be singled out its nyers. Sam replied to me he didn't enable. 

Sam enabled Gunty's presence here above, though.  All it takes is one. You add additional people who don't get it, and Gunty thinks his presence here is justified.

The fact is, he clearly has no friends, because otherwise would you be a fan of a completely different team in another conference and spend your time here?

It's like you or I spending time on a Rams, Panthers or Eagles board as board members, darting in and out of threads, insecurely looking for a pat on the head all the time.

blah blah blah....phil you've been on ignore for a while now so whatever u babble i dont even see unless someone like ol russ here responds...ur irrelevant

queenie-dusty-rusty-king-neal-bunker, etc...u are just the official running joke here now and i believe there is a concerted effort to put u on ignore-all ur many monikers-here on the board so u may be talking to no one soon

it's been real russ but the fun has run it's course so u'll be on ignore and i will only respond if i see ur nonsense posted elsewhere if i bother to read it at all

so long gen-x 30-something vast cultural experience boy   Laughing

Irrelevant I am then. I like how you didn't dispute one thing   Enuf said.  8-8 is the over under.  I'm saying under.  The gmen will start the perpetual sucking this year. A sad state ny will be in football. The leagues whippings. Eli will show who he really is and dad can't save him now.  How's things on the island? Dad put the boat in yet? Maybe you will go to fire island! Weee

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Irrelevant I am then. I like how you didn't dispute one thing   Enuf said.  8-8 is the over under.  I'm saying under.  The gmen will start the perpetual sucking this year. A sad state ny will be in football. The leagues whippings. Eli will show who he really is and dad can't save him now.  How's things on the island? Dad put the boat in yet? Maybe you will go to fire island! Weee

8-8 is the over under, really?  That's a tough one.  It's very possible the Giants go under at 7-9.  It's possible too that they could go 9-7 but I doubt it and if they do they won't be doing any better then that.  I think 8-8 is a pretty darn good number.  One thing is for sure, they aren't making the playoffs this season.

• Sections
    Shortcuts