Disturbed Panthers fan.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Disturbed Panthers fan.

In response to jfaust1954's comment:

TB...I like you dude, just ignore the guy if you can't stand him....you add alot to the place, try to take what anyone writes in stride...you getting into these things with Rusty destroys YOUR enjoyment of the place

Thanks jfaust, I appreciate the comment. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

jfaust is correct. You guys need to chill at this point. Either ignore each other or just calm down. Its getting ridiculous. 

I tried the ignore feature, but then he got banned and changed user names again and then it started all over again.  I know, so why don't I ignore his new user name too, right?  LOL.  Do we really have to keep catering to this guy?  Thanks APpats, I appreciate your comment.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

TB...I like you dude, just ignore the guy if you can't stand him....you add alot to the place, try to take what anyone writes in stride...you getting into these things with Rusty destroys YOUR enjoyment of the place

Rusty...I like what you bring here alot as well...try to lighten up when someone doesn't agree with you...everyone has a right to their opinion...let their opinions speak for themselves...if it's not up to snuff, people can see that...don't take things so personally...it's only an internet chat thread...who the heck knows what's real and what's completely ficticious about anyone contributing to these threads...just saying...

will never happen...when a person has been banned 12 times I see a pattern don't you?

his superiority complex and  commiserate use of condescension and personal denigrations is all built into his DNA and his delusionally high opinion of himself is impervious to just about anything and everything

his type are all head, little heart and may evolve with time or a few a** kickings from life but it shouldn't be allowed to play out here

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

You guys have got to stop this...

This used to be a decent place to discuss football and all things Pats, but the unbridled Rusty hate has got to end....he rubs some the wrong way, well what do you do in real life, fist fight everyone you dislike? C'mon, just put him on ignore, what are some of you guys, like 12 or what?

This is supposed to be about football, the Pats, not a place to air out personal differences on a continuing basis.....I know some people write and do things others may hate...that's what the ignore button is for.....I use it and it doesn't ruin my enjoyment of coming here, in fact, it adds to it...

The mods? Who cares, if you have to have the mods settle things you're already at a bad spot...try not to get there in the first place.

Oy vey, what a place...Please try to cool your jets 

I can't say that I disagree.  The personal stuff is really getting old.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, it is.  But this guy does this with most everyone here.  There aren't many people here, if any, who he doesn't have these battles with.  Heck RallyC, the one guy who sticks up for Rusty the past several days has even posted some things that goes against Rusty's POV, and Rusty has blown his posts apart.  Rusty is a real problem here, really the only problem here.  Yet he acts like it is everyone else.

I seem to get along fine with Babe, we have got into it in the past but we move on and put certain issues behind us, we agree to disagree and move on and don't have to go back and forth forever like so many do with Rusty.  Same thing goes with me and TexasPat, yet we get along fine and I like what both of them bring to the forum.  A lot of us here don't agree on certain issues but we all  usually end up agreeing to disagree and move on.  Rusty is not like that.  Not with me, not with Babe, Not with TP, not with anyone. 

MAybe everyone should just put Rusty on ignore and let him talk to himself because surely he doesn't listen to anyone else.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rusty...I like what you bring here alot as well...try to lighten up when someone doesn't agree with you...everyone has a right to their opinion...let their opinions speak for themselves...if it's not up to snuff, people can see that...don't take things so personally...it's only an internet chat thread...who the heck knows what's real and what's completely ficticious about anyone contributing to these threads...just saying...

It's really a form of harassment at this point. Inter-board trolling allies teaming up to harass and troll because they didn't know how to counter back in a debate.

The hypocrisy is unreal.

[/QUOTE]

But you cant say you have some fault in this. It takes 2 to tango. I would heed jfaust's advice

[/QUOTE]

Where do you see me instigating?  I admit I return fire, but I don't initiate anything. As you can clearly see, the trolls follow me around. I don't follow them around.  Why is this so difficult? They all do the same thing. Realize they got shown up in a debate, get embarrassed for whatever reason, and then find ways to try to regain leverage to defend this childish board reputation for ego purposes.

It's selfish.

They all use the same tactics. Deflection, derailment, stalking, etc. 

[/QUOTE]

What about if they post in a thread where you havent been yet and then all of a sudden you swoop in quick with insults and condesending remarks? Isnt that instigating?

[/QUOTE]

He does that all the time. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What about if they post in a thread where you havent been yet and then all of a sudden you swoop in quick with insults and condesending remarks? Isnt that instigating?

What's with this cryptic crap, too. Thread I haven't been yet and somehow my insults are in there?

Ugh.

I am instigating in a thread I haven't been in?  Oh my.

The thread I created sharing a fun video of TFB back in the day catching a pass from Kevin Faulk.  And then in that same thread I posted a funny picture of TFB juking Urlacher.  Rusty jumps in there with his Brady bashing.  He does this all the time.  A simple, harmless and fun thread ruined because of Rusty having to get involved and comment (bash) on EVERYTHING!  He instigates EVERYTHING around this place. 

Okay, I am done with him (hopefully) and will take a different approach to dealing with him trolling and ruining the board.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReturnofBologna. Show ReturnofBologna's posts

It was hard to replace the clutch on my bmw,why? Because it was Rusty.Now this may or may not be this boards fault.But if it is I you should except the blame and not deflect, or you will be exposed.Which will cause you to rust,and your nuts will be hard to turn.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.